• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The fallen knights of Earth: OOC

How would you want the role-play to be experienced?

• I would want them to be in one area and clear it together.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I would want them to split up and have groups for each area.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I love the Master of fishes.
And I love the concept behind the Iron Giant.

He on the other hand is a quiet, though gentle soul, preferring not to speak, but never shy to express his thoughts and feelings one way or another. In battle however, while still precise in his actions, he shifts, becoming driven more by gut than by his head, tearing through anything that dare stand in his way.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head there. It wasn't intentional but worked out very well.

Although I don't know how well much of the cast will get along with ocean man. I can see him getting along well with the iron giant, the windy gremlin and the shadowy tyke. I think Emilia will chafe against him and our reaper boy will probably avoid him. Would love to be proven wrong though of course!

And I love the concept behind the Iron Giant.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head there. It wasn't intentional but worked out very well.

Although I don't know how well much of the cast will get along with ocean man. I can see him getting along well with the iron giant, the windy gremlin and the shadowy tyke. I think Emilia will chafe against him and our reaper boy will probably avoid him. Would love to be proven wrong though of course!
Emilia would work together with him without issues, though might be even more distanced to him privately than to the rest of the cast.
Though I must say, while they sure are strong warriors, I see very little synergetic potential between them on first glance. Im sure if they needed to, they could come up with something though!

GrigoriLord GrigoriLord
Okay now im rested up so brace yourself for a scathing review mwahaha.

I feel like Nicolai and Takoda will be some of the best of friends and will work perfectly together to boot.

They both lost their lives making a stand against the crime that plagued their local communities. Both took a role of responsibility within said community and likely have similar views on duty and self sacrifice.

Combat wise man they blend almost perfectly. Both are rough, tough fighters With yours being hard to hit effectively and mine actually wanting to be hit so he can power up, Yours slipping past defenses with tricky moves, and mine trying to break through with raw force. When berserk this actually works better as your dude turning to attack mine in a frenzy would certainly hurt but he would he tough enough to steer him back to the foe and actually power up from the blows knocking rust off of him.

Outside of battle i could certainly see them being some of the most compassionate towards the humans they save, with Takoda feeding them while Nicolai builds them homes. The two could then relax with a stiff drink while Takoda gives their buddies a hard time and Nicolai tries to keep the group from fighting in the sacred city.

I will start to work on the starter post, be aware it will be graphic and slightly sad. Therefore characters will be due at 12 A.M by the latest.

Hey y’all I just posted the main thread a little while ago, so you can go ahead and make an intro post if you completed your character, things really won’t get started until every character has been made!

Skyrte Skyrte so would you want to work out how Hyssop and Emilia get along?
If theyve known each other or know of each other, there would immediately be respect from Hyssop. After all the Du Careé and the Whitecloak Guard are very well known. I think history wise The Order of The Hyssop was a bit after the Whitecloak Guard, so if Emilia wears any Whitecloak colors or insignia there may be some recognition. Unfortunately I dont think Emilia would recognize Hyssop, despite them wearing order colors and emblems, since their whole history happened after the fall of the Whitecloaks

Hyssop tries to get along and be at least cordial with everyone anyways. If Hyssop has any issues with Emilias strategies, they would voice concerns but never in public, and they wouldn’t get super confrontational and angry, they would have more of a ‘is this the best action we could be doing’ thing

If theyve known each other or know of each other, there would immediately be respect from Hyssop. After all the Du Careé and the Whitecloak Guard are very well known. I think history wise The Order of The Hyssop was a bit after the Whitecloak Guard, so if Emilia wears any Whitecloak colors or insignia there may be some recognition. Unfortunately I dont think Emilia would recognize Hyssop, despite them wearing order colors and emblems, since their whole history happened after the fall of the Whitecloaks

Hyssop tries to get along and be at least cordial with everyone anyways. If Hyssop has any issues with Emilias strategies, they would voice concerns but never in public, and they wouldn’t get super confrontational and angry, they would have more of a ‘is this the best action we could be doing’ thing
How do you think Hyssop would get along with Naiyel?

How do you think Hyssop would get along with Naiyel?
I think Naiyel is going to be a great source of joy and learning for Hyssop, humor will be a good thing to learn for them. Would definitely tag along with the more innocent of pranks, once they learn or remember the value of laughter and levity. The more harmful pranks though, Hyssop wouldn’t be down for, and would try to dissuade Naiyel from those sorts of actions

Getting pranked I dont think Hyssop would say anything beyond giving a stern, unapproving look and a huff, at least until they see the results beyond the immediate embaressment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back