• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The fallen knights of Earth: OOC

How would you want the role-play to be experienced?

• I would want them to be in one area and clear it together.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I would want them to split up and have groups for each area.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
Welcome the ooc thread for the fallen knights of earth! This thread is for anything that’s outside of the main thread! Here you can talk with the other people involved, ask questions about lore, and just have a fun time!

Heyo! A knight of darkness is sure to be interesting in their dynamic with my character (that will be posted soon), since her abilities depend on the lighting around her!

I’m just interested in what everyone’s characters will look like.

I also added two things to the cs but their not required for it just a simple theme song and interesting facts/misc!

Why is it so hard to find non-revealing armor for female characters lol

Gonna be working on the lore for a little bit! Then I’ll make eventually make my character today.

It’s a lot of work for me to create a whole world so I thank y’all for appreciating it!

i've got two different fcs that'll have very different personalities and idk who to chooose 😭

should I go with smol smug boy or rough-housing, no-boundary type girl?

You choose it’s your character after all!

Also I posted a little bit more lore that my brain can handle as long with a official lore thread, I added some common enemies found just to let you fell what the atmosphere will be like in the role play will add more after I take a shower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back