• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The fallen knights of Earth: OOC

How would you want the role-play to be experienced?

• I would want them to be in one area and clear it together.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I would want them to split up and have groups for each area.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
In like two hours i will have time to sit down and read all this and see what we are workimg with. All the knights we have are so fancy i am rather excited to see what we get.
I saw that Gorm also was assigned in Yurndöm, so feel free to have him witness the interaction between Emilia and James XD

this backstory will be the death of me,, I might just simplify it and gloss over some stuff jflkdahsgbh

I think the city crew is gonna be hella fun. All caught up and beginning my post now. Ill be piggy backing off of yalls and leading a straggler to the tavern

And Gorm is both very tall and has flat helmet and shoulders. Once they are on more friendly terms she could ride on his shoulders like yachiru and kenpachi. Would be very helpful having someone to yeet at the fast enemies.

And Gorm is both very tall and has flat helmet and shoulders. Once they are on more friendly terms she could ride on his shoulders like yachiru and kenpachi. Would be very helpful having someone to yeet at the fast enemies.
If he convinces her sure! He just has to convince her its a tactical advantage to do it that way.

soo what is happening?
Basically there currrently are two teams, one inside the kingdom of Yurndöm, one outside dealing with the outskirts. In the very first post in the main thread, you will find the list which knight is assigned where. Then you can (if you want) read the posts that were made so far (They are all pretty good imo!) and then make an entrance for your own character, ending maybe with the first encounter with another knight (or group) from the group assigned the same place you were!

Did that make sense?

That also brings up the question of if anything has been heard in regards to the other players CS? A majority of those who have not completed their CS are in the outskirts team so just wondering.

That also brings up the question of if anything has been heard in regards to the other players CS? A majority of those who have not completed their CS are in the outskirts team so just wondering.
Id give them a little bit, just because the holydays do keep people busy, but if we dont hear anything in too long, my suggestion is just having the two characters in the outskirts join in the kingdom, then split up (in new, active groups) there to do two different things? :3

Knight boi Knight boi thoughts?

Correct if there’s no movement I’ll move you knight to Yurndom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back