• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The fallen knights of Earth: OOC

How would you want the role-play to be experienced?

• I would want them to be in one area and clear it together.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I would want them to split up and have groups for each area.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If theyve known each other or know of each other, there would immediately be respect from Hyssop. After all the Du Careé and the Whitecloak Guard are very well known. I think history wise The Order of The Hyssop was a bit after the Whitecloak Guard, so if Emilia wears any Whitecloak colors or insignia there may be some recognition. Unfortunately I dont think Emilia would recognize Hyssop, despite them wearing order colors and emblems, since their whole history happened after the fall of the Whitecloaks

Hyssop tries to get along and be at least cordial with everyone anyways. If Hyssop has any issues with Emilias strategies, they would voice concerns but never in public, and they wouldn’t get super confrontational and angry, they would have more of a ‘is this the best action we could be doing’ thing
Her armor is heavily leaning on what she wore during life, Hyssop could certainly recognize her and even her fighting style, minus the abilities. However, Emilia lost all memory of her previous life. She would not know what they recognize her for. XD

Alright, there goes Emilia's introduction. I kinda rushed it out today, so forgive any mistakes. If anything requires changing let me know. I'll do proper formatting once I get home.

Same with mine, which I kinda hate but oh well

Ill be hopping in to post soon as well just gotta get my own rp off the ground real quick.

also hi everybody

In like two hours i will have time to sit down and read all this and see what we are workimg with. All the knights we have are so fancy i am rather excited to see what we get.

In like two hours i will have time to sit down and read all this and see what we are workimg with. All the knights we have are so fancy i am rather excited to see what we get.
Absolutely correct.
With the knight of death directly addressing Emilia I have been urging to write her response, but wanted to wait for the others to make a first post. You reckon it's gonna be alright if I get ahead of myself and write out a second post, to respond to what was said so far?

With the knight of death directly addressing Emilia I have been urging to write her response, but wanted to wait for the others to make a first post. You reckon it's gonna be alright if I get ahead of myself and write out a second post, to respond to what was said so far?
Yep that’s fine o don’t really care about patterns at all, as long as it’s not covering the whole rp it’s fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back