• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The fallen knights of Earth: OOC

How would you want the role-play to be experienced?

• I would want them to be in one area and clear it together.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I would want them to split up and have groups for each area.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I like the idea of saving people, maybe rescuing them back to the sacred city, to repopulate earth once we hav cleansed it. Maybe those that are still free of sin, that have resisted, can be saved?

Important question though i may have missed it. Knight boi Knight boi

are there normal humans in this sacred city with us? And are we going to he saving anyone?
I like the idea of saving people, maybe rescuing them back to the sacred city, to repopulate earth once we hav cleansed it. Maybe those that are still free of sin, that have resisted, can be saved?
Absolutely will, I’m thinking of some missions that will involve helping some human lives.

Absolutely will, I’m thinking of some missions that will involve helping some human lives.
So with Emilia and James, as usual, it depends on him. I would assume she values his professionalism a lot and sees him a reliable companion in all situations. However, should he not push for a more intimate relationship, that would be about it.

So with Emilia and James, as usual, it depends on him. I would assume she values his professionalism a lot and sees him a reliable companion in all situations. However, should he not push for a more intimate relationship, that would be about it.
Definitely I just love how professional she is though, same as the other characters unique personalities.

Love how your characters are so professional, but then there’s mine lol

I feel like if Naiyel got corrupted it would either be from envy or greed

Sorry it took so long, getting over a nasty cold. Lemme know if you need me to change anything or if you spot anything that makes no sense.

Sorry it took so long, getting over a nasty cold. Lemme know if you need me to change anything or if you spot anything that makes no sense.
So now we have a gentle old man turns berserk! Very cool!

I feel obligated to work out how the Twilight Blade, Knight of the Moon would interact with the Tides Wrath, Knight of the Oceans. After all, Moon and Sea are like yin and yang!

Yknow on second read they kinda are opposites. Except in the fact that they both go berserk. Two berserkers side by side. Terrifying combo.

Yknow on second read they kinda are opposites. Except in the fact that they both go berserk. Two berserkers side by side. Terrifying combo.
Well, I wouldn't say that Emilia goes berserk when she enters her darkness form. She is still very much a tactician, just that she puts out a lot more pressure. Every strike she does is focussed and calculated, however, aiming to push her opponents to their breaking point.

That is why I must agree. They are almost polar opposites. Emilia is calm, collected and professional, struggling to even in private show any emotion whatsoever. She is a complete tactician, barely showing that her heart is not as much of stone as her face usually is.

(From what I understand) He on the other hand is a quiet, though gentle soul, preferring not to speak, but never shy to express his thoughts and feelings one way or another. In battle however, while still precise in his actions, he shifts, becoming driven more by gut than by his head, tearing through anything that dare stand in his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back