• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The End is Slow (D&D inspired RP)

This is a group thing, but I may do 1x1's if the situation calls for it.

I want to stray away from the dice a tad, and what ever combat does arise, I would like for it to be a little more free flow, just to see how it stacks up to typical tabletop.

I will be using the currency system from D&D, for its simplicity. To wit:

10 copper = 1 silver.
10 silver = 1 gold.
10 gold = 1 platinum.

I have a... different idea for electrum, though.

And I am fine, despite the growing limp in my leg. Thank you for asking.

Got a Char sheet template? Any restrictions interested parties should be aware of?
Dont have a sheet just yet, I will try to get to that tonight.

As for restrictions, I will be trying to lift some that I typically use. Rulings like "no beginning with magical weapons" I will likely do away with this time, unless you all want that restriction in place.

Oh I was only referring to class, race and alignment restrictions :P Most DMs are pretty anal about those three!
This is a more freeflow take on that. You don't necessarily require a class. As for race and alignment, if you have a race that isnt included with the books, just PM me about it and I'll see how they fit in. If there is a different alignment array besides Lawful-Chaotic and Good-Evil, do let me know.

The character sheet is up, everyone!

SexyStonerRoleplaygal SexyStonerRoleplaygal Inheritance Inheritance Trombone Geek Trombone Geek ithinkcat ithinkcat Damafaud Damafaud DapperCat DapperCat Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Feywild Feywild Nyq Nyq darkborn darkborn Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe

If the homebrew race in question is especially outlandish, we may need to have a word or two, otherwise yes I will accept them.

And I've been meaning to add a few lines myself, it's been a while since I have done this.

If the homebrew race in question is especially outlandish, we may need to have a word or two, otherwise yes I will accept them.

And I've been meaning to add a few lines myself, it's been a while since I have done this.

Alright! I'll first check here race-wise before creating a sheet then. :)

DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Is Drow alright? And is it alright if I put her image in later? I need to doodle it. ;v; I'll just sketch to be quicker, but the current img of her isn't fitting enough for a Drow.

I’m such a copycat lmao ;(((

Nah I literally doodled an idea of the gal I was gonna make but it’s all good if only one is allowed you can be the drow my dude

Drow... and Shadar-kai should get along great! But if you all want a drow party I can change my template and be a Drow too! LMAO I already have a drow concept written up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back