• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The End is Slow (D&D inspired RP)

I will join as a Paladin of the Sun specifically to blind all the sunlight sensitive Drow with my immaculate incandescence.
That is to say that, jokes aside, I might be interested in joining this RP!

Drow are fine, but do be aware that there are stigmas against Dark Elves. Not many people are cozy with the slavers who worship Spider-Demon Lolth.

Not a problem! I'll put up a quick WIP and work on it further today.~

If they come from the following books they will more than likely be permitted without question.

• Player's Handbook
  • Volo's Guide
  • Xanathar's Guide
  • Anything relating to Faerun, Eberron, etc.

Also, I have updated the CS a bit more. I added an "Ability" section, separating stuff like Spellcasting from your equipment.

I'm sorry, I didn't know I picked such a popular race when I made the sheet, now we have 3! ;A; But DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete , is this like a free sign-up or will you be accepting/denying applications? If the latter, I should be done tonight! Going to fill in the appearance section. Her image will come later but I don't think that's needed for the 'judging', heh. :) Feel free to let me know if I made any glaring mistakes, very new to DnD.

I'm sorry, I didn't know I picked such a popular race when I made the sheet, now we have 3! ;A; But DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete , is this like a free sign-up or will you be accepting/denying applications? If the latter, I should be done tonight! Going to fill in the appearance section. Her image will come later but I don't think that's needed for the 'judging', heh. :) Feel free to let me know if I made any glaring mistakes, very new to DnD.
If changes need to be made I will let you know.

Well, not why I picked it. But if I had known before-hand there would be a grand total of three of them I would've gone with something else. ^^; Unfortunately since I went with picking an OC of mine, then doing a surface skim through the races, picking a Drow, then doing all the research (my memory is very bad so usually this goes badly x) ) and then finding out they're rare and then- yeah. Welp.

HEY I'm not worried about that! Why not?

I mean,, I don’t wanna be an inconvenience and have too many of a rare evil race and plus mine wasn’t going to be evil she was going to follow the drow goddess of freedom so I don’t think they’d mesh well with Lolth followers, plus I’ve been making a new character I doodled today whilst working so it’s all good

Drow are far from rare. and lolth clerics have been keeping party members alive as long as I can remember playing... they are only rare cause of dm restrictions usually applied making them unselectable

I just knew my character wouldn’t stand for anything the other drows stood for and wouldn’t want to stay in a party with them I ain’t saying y’all can’t play drow I’m just saying I won’t bc the character I had doesn’t make sense to be with yours

From what games Ive played Drow usually get the same treatment as Tieflings, Half Orcs, and chromatic dragonborn. That being, commoners generally have a great mistrust of you, and guards will find excuses to arrest and/or beat you up.

Adventurers tend to not care though. Unless they were playing Dwarves. But even then, Dwarves just dont trust anything.

I mean judging from all the sources I checked they are rare on the surface. So, they are x3. Hence I am just kinda regretting my choice I usually don't wanna play the rare thingamajing lel. (Like maining a human in an mmo usually haha) But I'm sticking with it because of my dumb memory!

I mean,, I don’t wanna be an inconvenience and have too many of a rare evil race and plus mine wasn’t going to be evil she was going to follow the drow goddess of freedom so I don’t think they’d mesh well with Lolth followers, plus I’ve been making a new character I doodled today whilst working so it’s all good

alsoyourenotaninconvenience i felt like an inconvenience knowing afterward with more research dhfoifworifreg shush ;_;

I have played every campaign setting there is. and for them being rare... there was always atleast 30 percent of the prewritten modules where you encountered them on the surface. and in the Faerun setting surface adventuring drow are common as Lolth's followers seek out to capture and or kill drizzt. So I fail to see the evidence to their claimed rarity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back