• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The End is Slow (D&D inspired RP)

Your art.... damn. You're really good!!!

I'm not-- but ty? ;_; I was meaning to ask so I may as well now LOL! What's an Epistrofe? I tried to google it but it's not a DnD race so it's probs homebrew or smth? :O I just like to google to learn about them if I don't know the basics. XD

I'm not-- but ty? ;_; I was meaning to ask so I may as well now LOL! What's an Epistrofe? I tried to google it but it's not a DnD race so it's probs homebrew or smth? :O I just like to google to learn about them if I don't know the basics. XD
I'm not super familiar with DnD terms--but if homebrew means it's something you come up with yourself, then yeah, they are.

They're basically a splinter group of humans who settled on Gryrnk a long time ago. They worship the Goddess, who appeared to guide them to their home on Gryrnk in the Unforgiving Cold, and the Dragon, who protrcted them from and taught them how to fight against the hostile frost giants coming down from the mountains. After a long while their faith started to falter and there was a lot of infighting that got bad enough that the Dualities--the umbrella term for their two deities--abandoned them. They got wiped out by the frost giants afterwards, but some were resurrected into undeath just before Ulfgarr's Wish and now walk the land once again.

I could go more in depth, if you want, I just didn't want to drown you in custom lore lol

I'm not super familiar with DnD terms--but if homebrew means it's something you come up with yourself, then yeah, they are.

They're basically a splinter group of humans who settled on Gryrnk a long time ago. They worship the Goddess, who appeared to guide them to their home on Gryrnk in the Unforgiving Cold, and the Dragon, who protrcted them from and taught them how to fight against the hostile frost giants coming down from the mountains. After a long while their faith started to falter and there was a lot of infighting that got bad enough that the Dualities--the umbrella term for their two deities--abandoned them. They got wiped out by the frost giants afterwards, but some were resurrected into undeath just before Ulfgarr's Wish and now walk the land once again.

I could go more in depth, if you want, I just didn't want to drown you in custom lore lol
This was all approved in advance, mind you.

Ohhh I see! Thanks, now I have some info on the race. :D Sounds fun.

And yeah Homebrew can be made up by anyone really! There are some popular homebrews out there so they're listed in more places, but yours would defo count. :D They have this whole section on the DnD site for anyone to submit them so!

Demetrio, you're probably referring to me for that Character Sheet. Give me some time. The last week was a busy week for me.

...And Trombone, our sense of style is certainly similar! xD. I mean, clawed gauntlet, an undead serving a holy cause. ;)
Well, I don't have a clawed gauntlet. But I've done that in previous characters. Because, well, they're cool.

Last edited:
Oh, and mind if I add a nomadic tribe?
I was planning on putting this nomadic tribe in the mirage desert. As such, you can probably guess where its going to go. I was thinking that this was going to be Bedouin-styled tribes.
Now, I'm mainly using this right now-keep in mind I may expand it- for religious/cultural purposes of my character.

Now that I've explained that.... Lemme explain the basic framework of this religion. I was thinking dualistic religion- a sun goddess and a moon goddess. Not necessarily good vs evil, like many religions, but on opposites, certainly.

Is this alright with you, Demetrio?

Oh, and mind if I add a nomadic tribe?
I was planning on putting this nomadic tribe in the mirage desert. As such, you can probably guess where its going to go. I was thinking that this was going to be Bedouin-styled tribes.
Now, I'm mainly using this right now-keep in mind I may expand it- for religious/cultural purposes of my character.

Now that I've explained that.... Lemme explain the basic framework of this religion. I was thinking dualistic religion- a sun goddess and a moon goddess. Not necessarily good vs evil, like many religions, but on opposites, certainly.

Is this alright with you, Demetrio?
It is indeed alright.

Going to start working on my sheet soon enough.

Yeah, and I've been working on mine. I'm almost done, just need to get a couple of spells in, finish the backstory, and get the picture in.

Well, mine's done. Still feel like it's not really fleshed out, but that's the best thing my brain can come up with.

I'm sure you can add to it over time.

....I hate my life. After that added post, all of the progress I made on mine was deleted. Nuuu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back