• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The ECHOCHAMBER (Genesis Bullet OOC)

I'll get another post in tonight about 3-4 hours from now. A bit busy today, so expect a response then if I don't go straight to sleep.

Kk. Still lost with where tf everyone is, so I'll just have my character do his own thing until I can read through everything and piece it all together. Aside from that, gnight all, see you all in the morning.

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash
K, so, I appreciate that you're eager to post, I really do. But don't post things with such little substance, omg.
It's painful, (especially to rook) to read things like that. Don't get me wrong, I liked the post, but.. just wait until you have time to write a full post next time, please.

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash
K, so, I appreciate that you're eager to post, I really do. But don't post things with such little substance, omg.
It's painful, (especially to rook) to read things like that. Don't get me wrong, I liked the post, but.. just wait until you have time to write a full post next time, please.

Lol, I'm fixing it now.

Sheesh, Nem. Why do you have to bully the newcomers? This is why you'll always be a bus and not a real boy~

I'll be posting in a few hours! Want to draw a pic for me boy and see if I can get a lil basic bbcode thing goin. If anyone needs interaction just let me know and I'll gear my post towards them!

Just as a note to everyone, HighSanguinary decided he had too much on his plate to continue with us, and because killing someone off in the current context would be really strange, we're going to simply continue as though his character does not exist.

Probably won't be able to post until very late tonight. Hope to come back to more juicy stuff. :^D

Lookin for a comrade for my character, so I can actually get his past history out among other things. I dont really want to just put it it all out in a post, want to do so with another character, Just one person, who ever is interested first I guess, Ill PM ya after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back