• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The ECHOCHAMBER (Genesis Bullet OOC)

SniperBus SniperBus I didn't intend to, but I'll still keep that in mind :)

TheLoneRook TheLoneRook Haha I tried to be conservative to keep her from being OP. How does advanced sight sound? Like one of the following: can see through walls, see recent footprints, see invisible things or wind currents, etc.?

The only thing I'd worry about is scientific feasibility, eye stuffs like that are tough. Maybe go down the demon route, wings?

The only thing I'd worry about is scientific feasibility, eye stuffs like that are tough. Maybe go down the demon route, wings?
Hmmm, wings could be interesting. Is it alright if they're retractable/compact? I'd like her to reasonably wear a trench coat xD

FINALLY got my CS up! It's a bit of a weird one, but let me know if I need to change anything, I'm flexible and don't want to break anything you guys have got set up.

Absurdisan Absurdisan

...I'd like to start by saying fuck you for making every other person's cs look like absolute poop...this is by far the most beautiful character sheet I have ever laid eyes on...

I cannot

hit

the accept button

any harder

it's already

broken.

I'm in love. Will you marry me? Can I steal all of your skill

Absurdisan Absurdisan

...I'd like to start by saying fuck you for making every other person's cs look like absolute poop...this is by far the most beautiful character sheet I have ever laid eyes on...

I cannot

hit

the accept button

any harder

it's already

broken.

I'm in love. Will you marry me? Can I steal all of your skill

Oh you :P and sorry for being that guy with my CS, I just felt like going that extra bit because it seems like you've thought this whole thing out a bunch. Honestly I was worried about getting it in on time, but I'm glad you like it! I'll now finally read through that first IC post you've got up! Probably I'll post tomorrow, since it's late and stuff now.

Sure thing, no rush you've certainly worked hard. Although I would ask that you refrain from making all of your posts like *that* just because it'll be more work than necessary. But still, holy fucking shit.

Sure thing, no rush you've certainly worked hard. Although I would ask that you refrain from making all of your posts like *that* just because it'll be more work than necessary. But still, holy fucking shit.

Oh god no, don't worry about that - it'll just be text from now! I might die if I had to do that for every post.

Yes! And lots of googling for assets like that folder, the polaroids, and stuff. I ended up downloading about twenty fonts D:

I do love me some graphic design. I may have a problem.
I totally understand. I just learned my school provided Photoshop to students for free and I'm going nuts

I totally understand. I just learned my school provided Photoshop to students for free and I'm going nuts

If you can get it for free then get on that asap! Most of the stuff I learned was just tutorials online and boredom. Now I want to redo all my CSes on here super fancy :P

I have a degree in Graphic Design, and I'm specialized in video/gifs, so...
I'll probably do something tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back