• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The ECHOCHAMBER (Genesis Bullet OOC)

I'm going to wait and see what Lila has to say about Hound's impromptu surfing machine before posting again :P

Hey Shura! I'll be getting another post up soon, got to stop watching cooking videos with the wife first.

Hiiii so i posted in here a couple days ago about making a character and i'm wondering if you're still accepting apps?? I was drawing my guy and it took me about 20 years to finally find a color scheme and outfit that i liked LOL but i am ready to post a cs for review now, just making sure that i still can

EDIT: NVM, just checked the IC thread. I'll get on posting as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I got this one.
SK is an edgy operative (not from CI4) that works alongside us, and answers to the higher-ups and such. He's just an NPC, as far as we're concerned. Also, he's the guy Jim Conway was talking to in the opening post.
Absurdisan Absurdisan

Also, just a "for future reference thing" I do have a habit of editing people's posts for clarification purposes (if someone misinterpreted who was speaking, who was in the room, certain plot holes, yada) please don't feel that I'm trying to write for you, it just saves me the trouble of going into ooc and being like "Hey ____ you missed ___ and then this thing was actually ____ could you go into your post and open it up and edit all that and waste like 5 minutes of your time plz" whereas I can just get it for you and save everyone the hassle. I'll always explain why I fix something and what's been altered so you know what's going on:)

and if it's something BIG like a plot device issue or how a scene is approached of course I'll leave you, the writer, to do the fixing. I mostly just worry about thing like who says what and all that jazz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back