• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The ECHOCHAMBER (Genesis Bullet OOC)

neither have we, but that won't stop us from being the best clown fiesta the world has ever seen.

I love that I've already created a rivalry and we haven't even started. Guess you'll all have to bring your A-game.

All squads will be accompanied by NPCs for moderation and plot purposes. As IC rules state, characters who are acting out of line will be first dealt with IC, and if they persist they will be dealt with OOC. Basically if you're doing something that drastically hurts the plot or dismisses the rest of your team, you'll be made aware. Please bear in mind that while drama is juicy goodness, melodrama and ridiculousness does not go over well. While you are incredible mutants with very incredible weapons and powers, bear in mind that you are all to some degree novices. By this I mean I'd like to avoid anyone trying to complete the op solo or do anything that invalidates the efforts of the rest of the team, as well as people miraculously removing themselves from sticky situations without so much as breaking a sweat. I'm excited to see you all in action, and of course if you have any questions I'm always here.

ALSO FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCE I WILL MAKE THIS CLEAR AGAIN

YOU'VE ALL BEEN COOPED UP IN THE ECHOCHAMBER TOGETHER FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF NOW. MOST ALL CHARACTERS SAVE FOR Lexielai Lexielai 'S SHOULD AT LEAST KNOW EACH OTHER AS ACQUAINTANCES.

That is all:)

Some chinamen gonna get the stabo from Valk.. just sayin

So Squad Charlie's got a powerhouse Natural in the form of Gunny Gunny 's Lovette, a magnet in zenguardian zenguardian 's Ezra, a electricity user with Slop Slop 's Jack, and my Valk as the disabler. Was one of your characters also joining us TheLoneRook TheLoneRook ?
Woop woop. Actually, Jack doesn't manipulate electricity.. He manipulates photon energy and therefore EM waves frequency. He's more of a support-assault type of guy cuz he can shoot lasers (pew pew) and expel thermal energy AKA infrared heat. He can also turn visible lightwaves into invisible infrared although that's gonna be boiling hot... He can also do vice versa, turning a dark room damn bright but that's gonna make the room pretty cold..

Hey TheLoneRook TheLoneRook , I'm guessing you got ID's from Lexi too, right? I'm not sure if you already know or if it's just something on my end, but the IDs aren't popping up correctly.

Happened while I was doing minor editing in my workshop too, it should just be minor tweaks to the code to fix it, or a different link. I'm not quite sure myself, but I'm sure it's an easy fix.

Kinda excited to see how she did on yours too :P they've looked great so far!

Slop Slop If he's emitting the entire EM spectrum the first thing you'd worry about is burning to death, but if for some reason it's ONLY UV then yes that'd be a concern. Ultimately it depends on how his "leaking" works, as well as the level he "leaks" at. Which shouldn't really be all that excessive, because I don't know that CI would want someone who could spontaneously kill everyone with a leak in a suit...

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn They looked fine to me, yours too. Probably just something on your end. RPN isn't always good about that.

Slop Slop If he's emitting the entire EM spectrum the first thing you'd worry about is burning to death, but if for some reason it's ONLY UV then yes that'd be a concern. Ultimately it depends on how his "leaking" works, as well as the level he "leaks" at. Which shouldn't really be all that excessive, because I don't know that CI would want someone who could spontaneously kill everyone with a leak in a suit...

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn They looked fine to me, yours too. Probably just something on your end. RPN isn't always good about that.
Actually, only Infrared will burn due to the thermal energy. Even UV isn't that hot and Gamma is even less hot. They're extremely dangerous but not hot at all.

;-; it doesn't pop up on anything I have, this makes me sad

Gradous13 Gradous13

If you check the recipients of the PM detailing the mission briefing, those are who're with you right now. That is your squad.

Aw, it makes me feel all tingly inside when I see people using the IDs :D

At least I'll be smiling when I fall on my final and die

Lexielai Lexielai I wanted to wait for like a proper roleplay moment to use them. But I felt bad for not using it for so long, so I just decided to used it from now on like you guys do. You worked hard on these after all. XD

And I'm sure you're not gonna fail... it can't be as bad as when I didn't study at all for a philosophy class and then was made to do a surprise (Only I was surprised) speech in front of everyone for the final.

Slop Slop Um...friend...are you forgetting microwaves? You know the thing we use to boil water in seconds at very very low outputs? The thing that turns cellphones into minute explosives? Yeah, that's going to become a problem much sooner than UV & Gamma if you're emitting the entire spectrum. Considering it basically superheats anything with large amounts of water in it (humans, roughly 60% H20), you would absolutely be more concerned with being burnt or perhaps boiled, alive. You also have to take into account your energy output, because if you're emitting the same energy level you'd use to make your "death lasers" that would absolutely kill everyone in the immediate space around you if not controlled. Concentrating basic visible light into a beam alone is enough to set shit on fire, let alone the rest of the spectrum. This is part of the reason I was so on the fence about the concept initially. It's one of the most hazardous mutations we have.

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn take heart in the fact that we can all see how pretty it is<3

Oh snap, I forgot about those super fancy ID cards! Lexielai Lexielai could I trouble you for one for Hound? After you've finished all of your important school stuff, of course!

Ffs I just realized I can't see Shura's either. Everyone's enjoying them while I suffer in the blank space that should be ID SPACE.
You may want to try a different browser and see if you still have the same problem. I see them just fine too

Oh snap, I forgot about those super fancy ID cards! Lexielai Lexielai could I trouble you for one for Hound? After you've finished all of your important school stuff, of course!

Of course! I'll make one for anyone who provides me a picture, name, ID, height, eye color, hair color, classification, and anything else I might've forgot

Slop Slop Um...friend...are you forgetting microwaves? You know the thing we use to boil water in seconds at very very low outputs? The thing that turns cellphones into minute explosives? Yeah, that's going to become a problem much sooner than UV & Gamma if you're emitting the entire spectrum. Considering it basically superheats anything with large amounts of water in it (humans, roughly 60% H20), you would absolutely be more concerned with being burnt or perhaps boiled, alive. You also have to take into account your energy output, because if you're emitting the same energy level you'd use to make your "death lasers" that would absolutely kill everyone in the immediate space around you if not controlled. Concentrating basic visible light into a beam alone is enough to set shit on fire, let alone the rest of the spectrum. This is part of the reason I was so on the fence about the concept initially. It's one of the most hazardous mutations we have.

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn take heart in the fact that we can all see how pretty it is<3
Oh, I must've forgotten to clarify - his leaks only consist of him feeding the EM waves around him with energy hence the name 'leak and although he tends to take some energy in as well, it goes to a minimum of infrared, generally. However, to correct your statement, infrared is still the hottest of the whole spectrum because its frequency is 'just right' to vibrate the atoms without changing anything else. Microwaves and let alone radio waves require extreme amounts to even boil water and when they're indeed used to do so, they're very concentrated and directed at very high amounts - unlike Jack's leak where everything goes everywhere uncontrollably.

Last edited:
I'm also having issues with my cellular device, but I'll try to get a post in tonight if it'll let me smh. I'm flying out to have my fated battle with Gunny Gunny on Tuesday so if I can't post this weekend I'll def do it while I'm waiting for Gunny's flight to land so that I can finally destroy them and save the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back