• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The ECHOCHAMBER (Genesis Bullet OOC)

Gunny Gunny

Char looks solid, quirks are a little silly (the whole edgelord with a jacket is unique, but I don't know how it'll play over), not going to allow her the supreme 50mph speed simply because we have a lot of speed-oriented characters already and we don't need one with super strength. Apart from that she seems fine, dig the hair.

ON THE CASE OF ACTIVE CI4 SERVICE, THE FOLLOWING UNIT HAS BEEN

D E N I E D

"K", so, all people take pride in their characters. This is expected in roleplaying. All GM’s, to the best of their ability, try to make a story that roleplayers both enjoy and want to be a part of.

Your very presence violates these fundamental truths.

We, the GM’s, have poured much thought, effort, and consideration into constructing this rp. As we put in work, so do our players, who have also labored hard on their own characters, in hopes that they can be a part of this great story.

So where, exactly, in this story, does a giant bug-demon-overlord that can eat tanks and blitz down targets at hundreds of miles an hour fit in?

Does that alienate the other players, and illegitimize their efforts? What if we let every character be gods among men?

This is why you have been denied.

For the sheer absurdity of your character, and the lack of thought put into its grossly ridiculously stupidly powerful abilities. For the lack of consideration towards your fellow players. For the lack of consideration towards the GM’s you spit in the face of. You didn't even read the rules of the rp.

Hopefully that -5.7 pH acid doesn’t burn too bad.

Good. Day.

Postscript: Unit has been denied active service. We are still searching for more members.

If you reapply with a different character, we will not hold your previous attempt against you. I still have faith in you, and I understand this is the first rp you are joining on the website.

Postpostscript: Don’t make another bug guy.

@Mannix Ceallach

Last edited:
Me too, I'm sure it'll be amazing :D Never played a doctor character before, hope it'll go well :D

It will be amazing, can confirm.
The boys in the back are working at 200%.
(not really, we're just chilling, but the in character will be up soon)

Okay, so, before I post the *godlike beauty that is this first post* I'd like to clear up a few things.

-Backstory is my favorite. The characters in this rp have all been around each other for some time and have been training together, so no need for any awkward introduction scenes of any kind.
-Included in this post is dialogue mentioning what your characters may or may not be doing. The scene takes place at about 9pm. You can choose to follow how I set your character up or do something else.
-Any questions about the ECHOchamber should be asked now (rooms, facilities, yada)
-You may also use your first post to recount your character's "revival" if you so choose. It's a neat scene, I know lots of people like doing it.
-GLHF

Post is delayed, Rook didn't like where he was taking it. Still very likely coming out tonight, though (EST).
WE WILL SOON SET THE WORLD ABLAZE.

So, some questions:
-What's the layout of the EchoChamber? If you'd like, I can whip up a map/logo for it.
-Is Hunter the leader of the medical division? If not, who's the boss?
-Do we call the units by their unit names or by their real names while off mission?
-Can Hunter start making an autopsy on a failed bullet subject?

-Sniper will construct one for convenience purposes.
-No, head of medical is led by Dr. Leumas, the inventor of the genesis bullet. He's not around often though, second in command is a woman named Lauren, a harnesser from CI2 with powers very similar to Gradous' character.
-You know both, so I guess whichever fits the situation?
-Go for it

Personal rooms are personalized, I'm sure she could secure an anvil for herself, not like she needs a forge for heat.

I knew there was a thread for this RP I forgot to follow. Oh well, followin' it now.

By the way, what would be the take on a character who quite literally did whatever they wanted when not assigned a task others aren't capable of handling? Like, up-and-vanishing to Kami-knows-where kind of whatever they wanted? Lol.

Really wanting to make a character that has no regard whatsoever for rules and regulations, but nobody can do anything about because he's too slippery :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back