• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The ECHOCHAMBER (Genesis Bullet OOC)

Just so everyone knows, I have a template for the ID card I designed for Laura in my last post which looks like the one below.
Laura%20ID%20Card2.png

If you're interested I can make you one as well! I'd just needed all the information listed on the card (ID number, classification, alias, name, etc.) as well as an image that you'd like me to use.

Just so everyone knows, I have a template for the ID card I designed for Laura in my last post which looks like the one below.
Laura%20ID%20Card2.png

If you're interested I can make you one as well! I'd just needed all the information listed on the card (ID number, classification, alias, name, etc.) as well as an image that you'd like me to use.

That looks great! I'll have to request one later, once I get home. Btw, I say your post, but I can't quite get a computer to type out a reply. Mind waiting a few more hours? Really sorry D:

Oh, and as a sort of an obligatory announcement; TheLoneRook TheLoneRook might not be able to post in a while due to the loss of his relative and so is taking the time off. Just felt like it's better to keep you all informed of the situation. I'm sure he won't mind us posting here or there and such in his absence, but keep that in mind.

TheLoneRook TheLoneRook many prayers from me to you and your family, my condolences for you and family as well

And for all, the last post I did was BS and has been fixed, doesnt look like ass anymore

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Posted! What would you say is the direction you'd like Laura and Valk's interaction to go?

I'm not quite sure, I didn't really plan very far ahead haha. I'd imagined Valk to generally be a solo type of character, but that's completely flexible if you have anything in mind. Quite open to anything you want to do. I'm really just looking forward in the combat scenes and plot development, so just killing time until then :D

I'm not quite sure, I didn't really plan very far ahead haha. I'd imagined Valk to generally be a solo type of character, but that's completely flexible if you have anything in mind. Quite open to anything you want to do. I'm really just looking forward in the combat scenes and plot development, so just killing time until then :D
Well if you're into combat, maybe we can lead them to some sort of training match?

I have returned!

No need to dwell on the past, we move ever forward. I will be crafting my post soon, but I'd like to sort of work on the kinks on the scene involving Lauren GK Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf and Gradous13 Gradous13 because I feel it flows a little erratically and doesn't account for certain factors (like how the door is closed and locked during medical examinations...). Lyra and Dante however will be up regardless.

Abyss Abyss I realize this wasn't specifically listed in the rules but please for the love of all that is right and just in this world use the draft system the site has instead of posting this unfinished mess onto my pretty character list. They look fine so far but I really just hate WIPs because it feels like someone left a torn up loaf of bread on my nice little sandwich display. Try to either finish up the two quickly or take it down until you're good and ready, please and thank you.

Ah, having read on, I think we're better off going from that nice little flashback. Also Lexielai Lexielai NEVER EVER EVER do shorter posts shorter posts are for the weak and I love your writing also did you plan on having her be a "recent revival" because I don't know if you caught this but I set the setting about a year or so after most everyone revived so that people wouldn't have to introduce one another (this applies to you too zenguardian zenguardian ) now if you'd like to be a late revival that's fine all I need is an explanation for her as to *why* she was a late revival since that's atypical of the bullet.

Also in these casual settings going on and on isn't bad, it's only during combat/operations that I'd like to maintain a bit more strict schedule

I have returned!

No need to dwell on the past, we move ever forward. I will be crafting my post soon, but I'd like to sort of work on the kinks on the scene involving Lauren GK Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf and Gradous13 Gradous13 because I feel it flows a little erratically and doesn't account for certain factors (like how the door is closed and locked during medical examinations...). Lyra and Dante however will be up regardless.

Abyss Abyss I realize this wasn't specifically listed in the rules but please for the love of all that is right and just in this world use the draft system the site has instead of posting this unfinished mess onto my pretty character list. They look fine so far but I really just hate WIPs because it feels like someone left a torn up loaf of bread on my nice little sandwich display. Try to either finish up the two quickly or take it down until you're good and ready, please and thank you.

Sorry about this, it wasn't my intention to upset you. I've had problems in the past with my drafts disappearing on me, which is why I chose to complete it that way rather than risk having everything lost. I'll remove them now and repost once I have them completed ^^.

Abyss Abyss If nothing else, The Private Workshop and Google docs are also great alternatives

TheLoneRook TheLoneRook I understand, however I am in a combat scenario with SentinelSevn SentinelSevn . For me at least, the narrative feels more natural when it's play by play. I don't mean one sentence posts, but maybe one or two paragraphs. Is that alright with you?

If you're worried about narrative for the sake of post size, I'm the guy for u(first of all thiq is never bad). A handy trick for making combat scenes extra thiq is to consider a few things

1. Details on the way mutations/augmentations are acting to benefit abilities
2. Tactics/what the character is thinking/feeling about the current situation
3. Snazzy, sassy dialogue (always approved, but not necessary)
4. How the character is treating the situation, their attitude towards the fight

These things don't HAVE to be present in every single post, but keeping them in mind when you do will help to keep all your posts healthy and husky:D

TheLoneRook TheLoneRook Addressing the other question, I think she would be a late revival. Wasn't too sure how the timeline was so I assumed she got revived a few months ago and has been in recovery since then. Too late for me to change it now, so Laura is probably a late revival :lenny:

Recovery is suitable, shock from the bullet can put people out of commission for a while. Sounds good, be sure to add it into your cs for clarification.

Gradous13 Gradous13 Feel free to just take it from where he woke up and go interact with some other people:) I'll see about maybe bringing Lauren back into the equation at a later date.

If you're worried about narrative for the sake of post size, I'm the guy for u(first of all thiq is never bad). A handy trick for making combat scenes extra thiq is to consider a few things

1. Details on the way mutations/augmentations are acting to benefit abilities
2. Tactics/what the character is thinking/feeling about the current situation
3. Snazzy, sassy dialogue (always approved, but not necessary)
4. How the character is treating the situation, their attitude towards the fight

These things don't HAVE to be present in every single post, but keeping them in mind when you do will help to keep all your posts healthy and husky:D
Thanks for the tips. I've done those things before, and they are great, I just wanted to stylistically choose short play-by-plays to reflect the instinct and lack of thinking when the adrenaline hits you. Interspersed with those, presumably, would be breaks of characterization. The other reason is because these situations are so dependent on both characters' reactions that I treat each post as a few seconds in character. I'll keep what you said in mind though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back