• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Division: The Untold Stories (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You know what, here's some more flavor text to help you guys on this and future decisions.

I said this would take place during the events of the First Wave, hence the Untold Stories. I DID say that this is technically a prequel of the game, however, I would like to point out I didnt exactly say that things would end where Division 1 began.

For all you know, this shit can be completely changed for future events, who knows~

I never dwelled too much into the lore, so this is like "anything goes" for me. More of a Wildlands person.

RIP the first wave of the game, but we're different

Yis. We have thicc plot armor.

I will report you for hurting my feelings. It's 2020, I will have you charged with assault over the interwebz.
(autistic screeching)

Ya know what, just for you, I'll be sure to end up making an update post tomorrow then. We'll see how this plays out then. Think I'm hurting your feelings? I'll make it better.

Or better yet, let me give a parting gift.

I was actually gonna do an update tonight yeah so you read my mind, tried to give as much time as I can without holding yall back. I'm gonna have to play NPC with her, don't worry boys and girls, we'll be continuing on after work for me so I have time to post

Last edited:
If you guys are still open to members i'd like to join. Is there a character limit?

If you guys are still open to members i'd like to join. Is there a character limit?

At the moment we're still trying to focus on keeping it moving at the time, it's best and preffered for one character a person, I'll definitely hit you up when we get to a spot where I can pull you in! Thanks for showing interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back