• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Division: The Untold Stories (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
This is an actual crossroads, theres a literal choice of going straight or taking the scenic route

I'm making a joke lol
Amelia knows that some of these situations they won't be able to help if they wait on them
But she's not dumb enough to actually split off without back up

Well, this is just me talking as GM, these little choices may or may not matter later on

Hey, it's up to you folk on what the group goes with, so believe what you want if it's an illusion of choice or not, ;3. Alex is just my handsome NPC, so far though, it looks like we're gonna be heading towards the BOA

Let's see if pinging H8becomesyou H8becomesyou will get her attention

Hey, it's up to you folk on what the group goes with, so believe what you want if it's an illusion of choice or not, ;3. Alex is just my handsome NPC, so far though, it looks like we're gonna be heading towards the BOA

Let's see if pinging H8becomesyou H8becomesyou will get her attention
Alex plot armor be dummy thicc <3
(fangirling nois)

So like, if the choices matter, here's a theory

If they go straight to their base, they get extra gear and stuff and the intel they need, but the JTF officers are gonna die and that's gonna hurt their reputation and make it harder for them in the future because they let the people they were supposed to be helping die

If they go and help, they get reprimanded for not following orders immediately, and of course, the possibility for other things to go bad while they're helping out. They might even lose out on extra gear, but honestly they would probably get it at some point. But, they have a better reputation with the JTF officers/citizens (who like, despite some of them being very happy about the division being there, not everyone is.)

So like, if the choices matter, here's a theory

If they go straight to their base, they get extra gear and stuff and the intel they need, but the JTF officers are gonna die and that's gonna hurt their reputation and make it harder for them in the future because they let the people they were supposed to be helping die

If they go and help, they get reprimanded for not following orders immediately, and of course, the possibility for other things to go bad while they're helping out. They might even lose out on extra gear, but honestly they would probably get it at some point. But, they have a better reputation with the JTF officers/citizens (who like, despite some of them being very happy about the division being there, not everyone is.)

Hearts and minds. Splitting up doesn't seem so bad now, eh.
Choices and consequences.
But what if we paid real monie to unlock DLC contents that makes us OP and do both?
(starts hrowing mom's credit card at Riven)

GM INTERVENTION: NO SPLITTING UP

also, no, no bargains here with me b, but until H8 responds with their decision, you are free to discuss any and all in character or OOC, once she makes her post, we'll push on, this is your only guaranteed discussion time

I'm in a zombie RP where your choices actually matter, so I'm constantly theorizing lol
Riven might throw a fucking curveball at us and nuke the city no matter what lol

Tfw Riven is not into microtransactions. Is this even a Division RP? Sus af.
I want a Diamond skin for my guns and shiez.

You know what, here's some more flavor text to help you guys on this and future decisions.

I said this would take place during the events of the First Wave, hence the Untold Stories. I DID say that this is technically a prequel of the game, however, I would like to point out I didnt exactly say that things would end where Division 1 began.

For all you know, this shit can be completely changed for future events, who knows~

You know what, here's some more flavor text to help you guys on this and future decisions.

I said this would take place during the events of the First Wave, hence the Untold Stories. I DID say that this is technically a prequel of the game, however, I would like to point out I didnt exactly say that things would end where Division 1 began.

For all you know, this shit can be completely changed for future events, who knows~
RIP the first wave of the game, but we're different

Users who are viewing this thread

Back