• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey guyssss! I always seem to come after everyone is done talking and i miss a bunch =p anyway, I am gonna try to get my cs up tonight, but i have a huge presintation tomorrow so it might be tomorrow rather than today, but i will try to do it tnight. Sorry for the innconvince ;-;

Queenie should probably have relationships with her children right lol and maybe even the adviser

Amren’s harsh, and her realationship with her parents is especially strained, though more so with her father, Amren still would resent her mother slightly for the transformation/change Christopher had over the course of his life. So she’d be especially colder and grumpier with her mother.

Queenie should probably have relationships with her children right lol and maybe even the adviser
I think Adelia’s relationship with the queen would be pretty favorable? I don’t know how much time they would be able to spend together so absence may be an issue. Other than that I think Adelia is adoring of the queen.

Gabriel is now complete.

Happy to arrange any relationships for Christopher and Gabriel.

I put down a relationship with Christopher and Amren in my bio, or how I believe it’d turn out between them since they’re closest in age and personality wise amping siblings. You could go off that really, unless you disagree with it, which I can happily change! :)

I'm posting my cs tomorrow or tonight, depending on how much time I have so that's cool with me! I lit just have to write up my dudes history

The RP will be start at the weekend. Friday/Saturday.

I'll respond about character relationships this evening, as long as I'm allowed home from my short hospital stay. I would have posted last night but I fell asleep before I wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back