• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ahhhh my character is finally posted. I'm so excited for this to start. I've been craving an RP like this for ages.

Ahhhh my character is finally posted. I'm so excited for this to start. I've been craving an RP like this for ages.

I know exactly that feeling. When I saw this I immediately jumped on it. I love the time period, the concepts, all of it. It's just not very often you see it.

This RP came right in time for me to neglect my college apps woo hoo

To be fair, if I could submit some of the things I have RP'd to English tutors and so on, I would. I swear sometimes I put more effort and careful analysis into some posts than I have done with essays and exams.

Mismatched bestfriends???
Oooooh I could work with that! As long as your poor character has a lot of patience for her insensitivity and bluntness xD

Grumpy Amren? Christopher either approves or clashes with that!

Imao she’s pretty straight forward. I put down that the two were closer as kids until Christopher went all distant and stuff, and her own childhood trauma made her rather I’ll-tempered, blunt and just pessimistic in general imao

I feel like they’d get along somewhat, but have a fair amount of arguements just cause she’s so insensitive and blunt.

To be fair, if I could submit some of the things I have RP'd to English tutors and so on, I would. I swear sometimes I put more effort and careful analysis into some posts than I have done with essays and exams.
TOTALLY. If I could just re-route my drive for world building into this damn essay, I'd be done in a half hour.

Ah thanks baes. I am guessing my character won't know any of your guy's personally because she just moved into the castle? :3

Adelia and William are very similar, I feel like they'd get along well..

Amren and Adelia are pretty much opposites. Amren would be Protective of her, as she is with all her siblings, but I feel like Amren’s insensitivity would probably put them on bad terms a lot if Adelia’s sensitive.

arryn arryn How would you imagine Adeila and Arthur getting along? I feel like Arthur would try and be that big brother type toward her.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow That's a bit of a tricky one with Arthur. Because whilst he might not like what's said, he appreciates bluntness. He does it himself if with different reasons. The insensitivity might bug him, however. Especially depending on where it's aimed.

arryn arryn How would you imagine Adeila and Arthur getting along? I feel like Arthur would try and be that big brother type toward her.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow That's a bit of a tricky one with Arthur. Because whilst he might not like what's said, he appreciates bluntness. He does it himself if with different reasons. The insensitivity might bug him, however. Especially depending on where it's aimed.

Yeah, she certainly isn’t an easy person to like lol. Would you say it’s a strained relationship then?

So yah, outside of whoever Celitje ends up in service to, it may be hard to build relationships up. Probably would end up on a talking basis with whoever else is a servant.

Amren and Adelia are pretty much opposites. Amren would be Protective of her, as she is with all her siblings, but I feel like Amren’s insensitivity would probably put them on bad terms a lot if Adelia’s sensitive.
Adelia is pretty sensitive, so I can imagine she'd get butthurt a lot by Amren's comments lol

Arthur would definitely be a big brother figure to her. I think they'd get along well. She'd appreciate his charisma

I have an early meeting and I can get on the cs. Quiet little tutor... No one suspects of anything. He's gonna be about 27ish... So... That limits relationship potential quite a bit. I will have to see what we have first. Before I start considering this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back