• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Misty Gray

Pessimisty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Devil's Throne - OOC

1540751747652-png.497371

An alternative reality to ours... In the 18th century, the King and Queen reside in a palace situated in East Anglia, England. Strict and old-fashioned, it's difficult to believe the way the world moves around them. However, with the power to change anything in the country the moment they wish, they are the most powerful people in England. Employing many, including guards, servants and advisers, the family holds a great level of secrecy within the walls. Anyone found to break the vow of secrecy or many other rules, could find themselves put to death without trial.

The King and Queen have three sons and three daughters. The eldest Prince, and heir to the throne, is a handsome young man, though cold and heartless by nature. Many, including his own siblings, fear what will happen when the cruel prince eventually becomes king.

Recently, things in the castle have been gradually becoming more unsettled than usual, following the execution of a young servant a week earlier. Tortured before been hung, she was accused of being evil and trying to corrupt the youngest princess, simply because she was of a poorer class.

This will be a realistic drama (though not historically accurate to our real world) and will remain focused within the palace walls and grounds. This will be heavy on characterisation, with twists, violence and probably a lot of misery!

I'm not majorly strict but I prefer around 2+ paragraphs per post and certainly not just a couple of sentences.

Out of character chat goes here...

So I tagged you all (so that I just got everyone just in case) because I haven't fully decided on what my male character is gonna be yet. If anyone wants a friend/love interest/whatever, let me know! I'm thinking of making him a guard.
I'm going to be making the 'Head of Security' so my guy will be your guard's superior. He's a nice guy, though. :)

Do we have to use realistic faceclaim? Misty Gray Misty Gray
Yes, please. :)

Hey people!

Misty Gray Misty Gray

So I tagged you all (so that I just got everyone just in case) because I haven't fully decided on what my male character is gonna be yet. If anyone wants a friend/love interest/whatever, let me know! I'm thinking of making him a guard.

To be fair, I need a love interest for my Prince. In typical me fashion he will be swinging the other way as well. Very idealistic, very passionate, always putting his foot in it to make a point of honour and so on. Don't know if anyone would be up for that, however.

Last edited:
ok then well nevermind I'm going to have to drop good luck with the rp.
Aww, okay. Thank you for letting me know.

Hey people!

To be fair, I need a love interest for my Prince. In typical me fashion he will be swinging the other way. Very idealistic, very passionate, always putting his foot in it to make a point of honour and so on. Don't know if anyone would be up for that, however.
Damn. Christopher is going to clash with him. :D

Well idk what my characters are about to be just yet but I love your guys’ already!

So many personalities lol

EDIT: PAUSE

BEBE YOU FOLLOWING ME NOW?!

Genevieve Montjoy

1540857942375-png.497814
Genevieve, of course, was raised in the lap of luxury, but she is a simple girl. She just wishes to be a good wife to her future husband and to be loved by him in return. She knows that it will not be easy to keep her husband happy, and that he could possibly take on mistresses, but she also believes that he could possibly still love her throughout all of that, if she simply tries hard enough to please him. Ginny knows that she just has to trust in her father to pick a proper young man for her, because he would never try to harm her in any way.

Genevieve is a kind and caring girl who wouldn't hurt a fly, but she has quite the temper to her. If you make her angry enough, she can have the force of a thousand soldiers at her beckon, and would fight to the death to protect the ones that she loves. She loves horses and all animals, as well as writing and reading if given the chance. She is one of the most trustworthy women you will ever meet, keeping your secrets and taking them to the grave with her. She is incredibly organized and reliable, but is also quite timid and conforming. She does what it takes to please others, thinking very little of what she wants.

She grew up in a family with only one other sibling, an older sister. She doesn't see Georgina much anymore since she was married and moved to her husband's homeland, but they correspond via letters all of the time. Ginny also is now an Aunt to one nephew name Gregory, and has another niece or nephew on the way. Seeing how happy Georgina appears to be in her letters gives her more faith in her father, because he was the one that picked her spouse. She also knows that it is now time for him to pick one for her.

image_6483441-jpg.497810

Full Name: Genevieve Anne Montjoy
Nicknames: Gin, Ginny
Height: 5'4"
Skills:
~Fluent in English, French, and Latin, and is beginning to learn Spanish
~Sewing

~Calligraphy
~Painting
"All you need is love~"

code by pasta

She's just an additional love interest, maybe for one of the princes. :33:

Imao my names Genevieve

I want everyone t post their CS so we can get started already, i'm quite excited!
Also, because my character is a love interest, of course I've already got a drama filled plot brewing in my head. I'm seeing falling in love, I'm seeing being torn apart by a father picking a different spouse, I'm picturing drama, agony.... 3... 2... 1... ACTION!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back