• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also, I’m open to suggested love interests!

If someone can even love the grump lol.

Ooh, she is rather cool. I don't know if they might get on personality-wise... and then there is the whole - probably gonna get killed thing, but because of their mutual academic leanings, I can see them getting on fine on an academic level. Even if she might be a bit disdainful towards my character.

And there is Titus. Please let me know Misty Gray Misty Gray if there is anything out of place. I kept it somewhat generic and will add relationship things after I discussed it with others.

Also, if anyone wants to have some sort of 'relationship - platonic, academic, rival... whatever' let me know, and we can talk it over.

found better face claim.

TYPE TYPE I can see William being curious about Titus but Tirus may disapprove of Williams general disregard for studying.

found better face claim.

TYPE TYPE I can see William being curious about Titus but Tirus may disapprove of Williams general disregard for studying.

Yeah. He seems a bit light headed. It would not be that hard, I think, to trick William into studying. I imagine he would be very interested to hear stories of faraway countries and fascinating people. That could be used to teach him... even if he himself might not be aware of it.

Also... Titus might actually be in a rather difficult situation. Because it's so clear that William is a good person. A nice young man. Yet... realistically, especially considering his fears - he would be one of the easiest to manipulate into killing his elder brother out of fear. Perhaps not easy... but perhaps not impossible. So, while Titus would feel like he needed to - guide - William in this path, it would also be hindered by his guilt. So... yeah, it's gonna be fun.

Yeah. He seems a bit light headed. It would not be that hard, I think, to trick William into studying. I imagine he would be very interested to hear stories of faraway countries and fascinating people. That could be used to teach him... even if he himself might not be aware of it.

Also... Titus might actually be in a rather difficult situation. Because it's so clear that William is a good person. A nice young man. Yet... realistically, especially considering his fears - he would be one of the easiest to manipulate into killing his elder brother out of fear. Perhaps not easy... but perhaps not impossible. So, while Titus would feel like he needed to - guide - William in this path, it would also be hindered by his guilt. So... yeah, it's gonna be fun.
*gasp* I love it

I'm at work now, so can only do little things on my breaks. I'll think of how Christopher will be with certain characters when I get home this evening. I'm liking all the characters I've seen so far. :)

FYI... Gabriel is the brave, strong and honorable kind of guy. He takes his work seriously (strict but fair) and is very protective over the royal family. I imagine he would get along with most people, even the ones who may cause him grief or suspicion.

I've added all the bits for Gabriel's personality section. I'll finish his history tonight.

Ooh, she is rather cool. I don't know if they might get on personality-wise... and then there is the whole - probably gonna get killed thing, but because of their mutual academic leanings, I can see them getting on fine on an academic level. Even if she might be a bit disdainful towards my character.

Sounds good to me!

Sounds good to me!
I think I may have gone a bit overboard... I don't know how much he would want to be the friend of someone he was either going to have to kill, or convince to kill her elder brother.... hmmm difficult decisions all around.

I think I may have gone a bit overboard... I don't know how much he would want to be the friend of someone he was either going to have to kill, or convince to kill her elder brother.... hmmm difficult decisions all around.
Imao yeah I just read his CS, looks really good btw, it would seem like a rather complex situation.

Imao yeah I just read his CS, looks really good btw, it would seem like a rather complex situation.
I am gonna play him just as hiding in a broom shed somewhere for the entire thing, rocking back and forth in a mental breakdown. No interaction. Just two thousand word essays for each post three times a week, going through the same thoughts over and over again.

I am gonna play him just as hiding in a broom shed somewhere for the entire thing, rocking back and forth in a mental breakdown. No interaction. Just two thousand word essays for each post three times a week, going through the same thoughts over and over again.
XD how amazing

I want to during one of those events have Celitje looking for a broom and just finds him there. They can stare for a bit and she’ll just slowly close the door back on him awkwardly.

I want to during one of those events have Celitje looking for a broom and just finds him there. They can stare for a bit and she’ll just slowly close the door back on him awkwardly.

I love her design by the way. She is amazing. Basically a fucking assassin but also very helpful. So cool!

^^^^^ Give this man a cute servant boifriend he can jump into alcoves with and practice sword fighting! Someone do it!

You were interested in having a Valet correct?! If you get bored today let’s plot something out, I’m itching for some back story

I was actually thinking about a soldier, though a valet isn't a bad idea either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back