• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
"You'll all have to find me first."

tumblr_npompkSuuc1ticqzro1_540.gif
tenor.gif

Alright then. I'm asking cause, since Amalia is the future Queen, Valeris would also be at her disposal, so I was wondering what kind of relationship you think they would have
She would probably treat you like her equal. X-X she like is pretty nice X_X

She would probably treat you like her equal. X-X she like is pretty nice X_X
Well, Lady's In Waiting weren't considered servants, they acted as a friends, confidants, corrispondants, etc. They would occasionally have more servant like task, like getting clothes ready, and writing thing for whoever they were serving, but they were treated like equals, mostly because they were also nobles.

Well, Lady's In Waiting weren't considered servants, they acted as a friends, confidants, corrispondants, etc. They would occasionally have more servant like task, like getting clothes ready, and writing thing for whoever they were serving, but they were treated like equals, mostly because they were also nobles.
She'd never ask you to do tasks is what I meant X_X surry. But she would be really friendly towards her, and if the other girl wanted to they would be friends :3

She'd never ask you to do tasks is what I meant X_X surry. But she would be really friendly towards her, and if the other girl wanted to they would be friends :3
Oh, okay. How about...oh! Okay, so Valeris would treat her kindly, but she probably wouldn't veiw them as friends just yet since Amalia hasn't been at the castle for too long. She would also try to help her get use to the castle and living there, and would keep her company to help her through stressful social situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back