• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I know it's late but I'm still here if that's still okay? I've been in hospital and I only got released yesterday, but I'm here if I'm still wanted!

I know it's late but I'm still here if that's still okay? I've been in hospital and I only got released yesterday, but I'm here if I'm still wanted!
Hey, you're definitely still wanted. I hope you feel better!

I'll get things updated in the character list and such once I get home from work this evening.

I've updated the character index.

FireMaiden FireMaiden You mentioned Valeris likes Christopher. How can that be? :D
Well, she spent some time around the castle as a child, and so I was thinking they probably spent a little time together as children, so she may know a bit of both sides to Christopher. And, she also comes from an abusive home, so she also feels bad for him since she would know what a relationship between an abuser and the abused looks like. She likes him because while he may be cruel, she's smart enough to realize that it's not all his fault. She doesn't judge him for the actions that reflect a bit more on the king than Christopher himself, though she doesn't always agree with the way he chooses to do things. She's not afraid of him, nor does she hate in the slightest. She's actually rather amused by him. Plus, Valeris, while she defeinatly won't show it often, shares a few personality traits with him.

OH HELLL NO. NO ONE IS GETTING MY MAN HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Lol

What I am taking from this for my personal life is that I need to be a real bastard to guys and then I might not be so single. :D

You guys are just giving me ammo.

Stephen is going to tease the shit out of Christopher

AND AN EVEN BETTER THOUGHT

Manipulate the girls using their crushes for his friend

You guys are just giving me ammo.

Stephen is going to tease the shit out of Christopher

AND AN EVEN BETTER THOUGHT

Manipulate the girls using their crushes for his friend
Oh hey, you're one of the people I needed to talk too! Valeris, my character, is a lady in waiting who serves the ladies of the royal family, which includes the Queen. And if I remember correctly, you play the Queen, right?

I feel bad for whoever crushed on him tbh

A grade A asshole but you know... Admits it.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Yeppers! I sure do. Did you have something in mind?
Another young friend? Valeris is two years younger than Armen, and started her work at the castle when she was 19. Nobody could really decide who she should serve, but I would guess she spent her first few months mostly around the Queen to kinda learn the ropes a bit, before she began rotating with who she would work with.

Ooooooh having Valeris as a friend to Adelia could cause some interesting tension in the castle...

Ooooooh having Valeris as a friend to Adelia could cause some interesting tension in the castle...
Well, Valeris would be in service to Adelia as well, so them being friends would make sense. And I agree, it would cause some interesting tension

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back