• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sounds like a good idea. I'm waiting on other players posting as right now only four of us are doing do. Otherwise, we might as well just close this RP. :(

I'm not sure what else to do. We're missing half of the cast, one or two of which were going to become heavily involved in one particular plot.

Nuuuuuu ok so who are we short on? We can try contacting them ;-; plz don't let this dieeee ;^;

I think I've tagged everyone a few times now. Safe to say interest has dropped.

Only other option is to redistribute roles. Maybe if there's at least 5 of us covering all family members it could work. I need all three of the princes, for sure.

Hey, everyone. I'm just doing one final shout out before I remove/replace/amend characters in the RP. If you're definitely still interested in this, please reply here as soon as possible. Saturday morning, I will update the character list and open the dropped roles to existing & new players. Don't worry about saying you're not interested, I'd rather know which spots have been dropped so we can move forward with the story.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Braddington Braddington Moka-chan Moka-chan arryn arryn seasonedcat seasonedcat Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Hysterical Hysterical ryesnatcher ryesnatcher

(FYI - Fluffkitty9000 is taking the middle princess spot)

Hey, everyone. I'm just doing one final shout out before I remove/replace/amend characters in the RP. If you're definitely still interested in this, please reply here as soon as possible. Saturday morning, I will update the character list and open the dropped roles to existing & new players. Don't worry about saying you're not interested, I'd rather know which spots have been dropped so we can move forward with the story.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Braddington Braddington Moka-chan Moka-chan arryn arryn seasonedcat seasonedcat Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Hysterical Hysterical ryesnatcher ryesnatcher

(FYI - Fluffkitty9000 is taking the middle princess spot)

Still here!

Hey all. I'm sorry, I had something personal come up. I'm sorry to have left so suddenly, but if my position is still available, I'd be more than happy to take it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back