• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Same with Arthur. He is open for business on all fronts.
^^^^^ Give this man a cute servant boifriend he can jump into alcoves with and practice sword fighting! Someone do it!
I forgot I read this. I did have a character when I originally tried this RP earlier in the year... a nice young, bisexual, stable hand. I'll give it some thought when I [hopefully] get home this evening.

I forgot I read this. I did have a character when I originally tried this RP earlier in the year... a nice young, bisexual, stable hand. I'll give it some thought when I [hopefully] get home this evening.

Ooo, nice. I'm definitely not biased on this in any way ;D

I'm last to be operated on so I've posted Maxwell while I sit bored in this hospital. Boo.

Hope it goes well Misty Gray Misty Gray !

I'm going to sit down hopefully today and plot out relationships. It's alot to read and think about so I need to set aside some time xD But until then, if anyone has ideas, lemme know!

I'm last to be operated on so I've posted Maxwell while I sit bored in this hospital. Boo.

Good luck with that.

I am gonna have Titus read Greek mythology, and then when Maxwell pops up in the servants quarters - tell him all about it... and then when my brilliant character figures out he has a thing for guys and likes horses, he is gonna set him up with the Prince! It is done! And then he will cover for them by making noise and shit - to warn them if anyone comes. Their fairy-godmother... who is also plotting the death of their father and eldest brother... but still.

Good luck with that.

I am gonna have Titus read Greek mythology, and then when Maxwell pops up in the servants quarters - tell him all about it... and then when my brilliant character figures out he has a thing for guys and likes horses, he is gonna set him up with the Prince! It is done! And then he will cover for them by making noise and shit - to warn them if anyone comes. Their fairy-godmother... who is also plotting the death of their father and eldest brother... but still.
How very romantic!

Holyshitguys. I did it. XD
Let me know if you love or hate what I wrote.
Or if you have ideas of your own!
----------------------------------------------

Misty Gray Misty Gray
-Christopher Matthias Ravenswood: Liv and Christopher used to be close, when he actually had a soul, or so Liv says. Somehow he got it sucked out of him, and it irks her to no end. She's afraid of him losing himself, and has no qualms being the one to try and bring him back, even if it's by doing something small, like trying to get him to crack a smile.
-Gabriel Lancaster: Liv looks at him like a father figure, considering he's much nicer than the one she's got.
-Maxwell Tanner: Liv would enjoy talking to him while they're out in the stables together, and would probably forget her place a few times as well. She's not one to hide behind sly words or actions, and would always be upfront with him about how she felt. Part of her wishes she could see what it's like to not be weighed down by the responsibility of being a royal.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz
-Celia Van de Teuling : Celia has been Liv's valet for approximately five or six years now, if not longer. The two have a very strong bond, and it is built out of respect for each other. Celia is one of the few who can reign Liv in when she's acting too wild, and Liv constantly tries to get Celia to crack her outer shell.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
-Amren Ravenswood: Liv thinks her sister needs to cut loose like she does, but she understands--mostly-- why she can't. Liv wishes her sister would be more open with her, or with any of them, but she doesn't try as hard with her as some of the others because they were never all that close.

Braddington Braddington
-Arthur Ravenswood: Liv's twin, and other half. Arthur is her favorite person to do outdoor things with, like horseback riding. Liv thinks they shared passion in the womb, and that's why they're both so extra with everything they do. She knows his fear and because of this, is always on him to do something-- for himself, for the kingdom, for whoever. I can see him trying to get her to care more about her duties and such.

Hysterical Hysterical
-Genevieve Montjoy: I can see them either really getting along, maybe doing some Spanish together? Or being enemies of sorts, with both of their tempers.

arryn arryn
-Adelia Arielle Ravenswood: Liv absolutely adores her younger sister, and loves her outgoing, bubbly spirit. Liv is very protective of her, and refuses to let anyone break said spirit. They need more energy like hers in their family, anyway.

Moka-chan Moka-chan
-William Charles Ravensworth: Another easygoing family member that Liv can get along with. I can see them goofing off together, possibly getting into some trouble together.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
-QUEEN ARIELLE RAVENSWOOD: Liv sort of takes after her mom in the sense that she says what's on her mind and doesn't care what others think. Maybe she spites Liv a little because of that?
-STEPHEN CROWLEY: Ooh, I can see Liv just strongly disliking him. But they do both speak Russian-- maybe they have Russian insult battles or something? Maybe something happened to make them have a mutual dislike of each other.

TYPE TYPE
-Titus Harbord: I can see Liv trying hard to do well for him in lessons, though she finds them boring. But for some reason she wants to make him proud. Maybe because she senses his inner turmoil?

seasonedcat seasonedcat
-Amalia Fiera: Liv might intimidate her, though she doesn't mean to, considering "peoples outward appearances scare her".

Holyshitguys. I did it. XD
Let me know if you love or hate what I wrote.
Or if you have ideas of your own!
----------------------------------------------

Misty Gray Misty Gray
-Christopher Matthias Ravenswood: Liv and Christopher used to be close, when he actually had a soul, or so Liv says. Somehow he got it sucked out of him, and it irks her to no end. She's afraid of him losing himself, and has no qualms being the one to try and bring him back, even if it's by doing something small, like trying to get him to crack a smile.
-Gabriel Lancaster: Liv looks at him like a father figure, considering he's much nicer than the one she's got.
-Maxwell Tanner: Liv would enjoy talking to him while they're out in the stables together, and would probably forget her place a few times as well. She's not one to hide behind sly words or actions, and would always be upfront with him about how she felt. Part of her wishes she could see what it's like to not be weighed down by the responsibility of being a royal.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz
-Celia Van de Teuling : Celia has been Liv's valet for approximately five or six years now, if not longer. The two have a very strong bond, and it is built out of respect for each other. Celia is one of the few who can reign Liv in when she's acting too wild, and Liv constantly tries to get Celia to crack her outer shell.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
-Amren Ravenswood: Liv thinks her sister needs to cut loose like she does, but she understands--mostly-- why she can't. Liv wishes her sister would be more open with her, or with any of them, but she doesn't try as hard with her as some of the others because they were never all that close.

Braddington Braddington
-Arthur Ravenswood: Liv's twin, and other half. Arthur is her favorite person to do outdoor things with, like horseback riding. Liv thinks they shared passion in the womb, and that's why they're both so extra with everything they do. She knows his fear and because of this, is always on him to do something-- for himself, for the kingdom, for whoever. I can see him trying to get her to care more about her duties and such.

Hysterical Hysterical
-Genevieve Montjoy: I can see them either really getting along, maybe doing some Spanish together? Or being enemies of sorts, with both of their tempers.

arryn arryn
-Adelia Arielle Ravenswood: Liv absolutely adores her younger sister, and loves her outgoing, bubbly spirit. Liv is very protective of her, and refuses to let anyone break said spirit. They need more energy like hers in their family, anyway.

Moka-chan Moka-chan
-William Charles Ravensworth: Another easygoing family member that Liv can get along with. I can see them goofing off together, possibly getting into some trouble together.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
-QUEEN ARIELLE RAVENSWOOD: Liv sort of takes after her mom in the sense that she says what's on her mind and doesn't care what others think. Maybe she spites Liv a little because of that?
-STEPHEN CROWLEY: Ooh, I can see Liv just strongly disliking him. But they do both speak Russian-- maybe they have Russian insult battles or something? Maybe something happened to make them have a mutual dislike of each other.

TYPE TYPE
-Titus Harbord: I can see Liv trying hard to do well for him in lessons, though she finds them boring. But for some reason she wants to make him proud. Maybe because she senses his inner turmoil?

seasonedcat seasonedcat
-Amalia Fiera: Liv might intimidate her, though she doesn't mean to, considering "peoples outward appearances scare her".

I like it!

Got the relationship with Lively ‘Livia all sorted. Anyone else want to hash things out and build something up before we get started!?

Moka-chan Moka-chan

Celitje more than likely familiar with Mary, being a fellow servant. But there may be a distinct issue as Celitje probably will see her as a serf servant rather than a professional. And as such, she’ll probably treat her like a tool rather than a ‘person’

I've added relationships to Christopher's CS. Apologies if I haven't included everyone... it's taken way too long. I guess the general rule is that he's a bit of a dick to the servants and isn't going to be besties with them any time soon. :P

I've added relationships to Christopher's CS. Apologies if I haven't included everyone... it's taken way too long. I guess the general rule is that he's a bit of a dick to the servants and isn't going to be besties with them any time soon. :P
I feel really bad for Christopher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back