• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Dark Truth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
In combat, I see that being needed. But for just standard IC interactions, I thought we could just post as needed.
Yes, the rolling for initiative for posts was sort of deadpan humor that didn't carry well.

Not all my jokes can be winners. :(

If anyone gets too anxious about the pacing, we can always adjust our posting speed.

Yes, the rolling for initiative for posts was sort of deadpan humor that didn't carry well.

Not all my jokes can be winners. :(
Ah, the horrors of play by post: One never gets to see the face or hear actual tone of voice to hear the sarcasm and humor! Oh, woe is me! <dramatically faints!>

This is my first PbP soooo I am pretty clueless on how to keep things running like an oiled machine. But i promise to flipping try. Bear with me.

So... I actually wrote half that post yesterday. Please don't assume I can write that much that fast. I'm cheating. I promise.

That certainly explains why you wanted the dress in the first place....

That certainly explains why you wanted the dress in the first place....
Listen, the only way to explain Dalith's shitty AC is that she's basically got her ass hanging out of some Red Sonja excuse for armor. Can you blame her for wanting something a little more modest?

Tatyan is being very kind for someone who just totally called Dalith out on her ethical/moral cowardice.

Betha- you have components for 3 days worth of spells (as long as the materials are not over 50 gold pieces) and you have enough supplies to transfer that spell into your arsenal. You may need it someday.

Welian you got half plate armor- so disadv on stealth but at least you have higher AC

Indeed!

I could have gotten better armor, but it just didn't feel right to have a suit of chainmail and shield. Went with the leathers instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back