What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Dice The Dark Truth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

RaynieTaco

Question~ I hate starting at level one personally (but I am totally down with it if you all want)

I was thinking we all start at level 3. Does this abide?

RaynieTaco

Also- I think we have a monk and a cleric. I am not sure what class the rest of everyone was thinking. And I am not sure if Sherwood will still be a cleric in the end. I will be working on lore now! So feel free to message me here or where ever.

welian

Instigator
I was going to wait until there's some setting info up before I decide what kind of character to play. It looks like we're going to have a very spiritual party so far...

RaynieTaco

The rough draft of the map is up! Well- I may do a more detailed map of the city of Ko'el ORRR I may just describe it. That was not an easy feat. I hope everyone is as excited as me!

I will be completing more about the places and things of that nature tomorrow. I am very sleepy! Night

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
I have my background done to my satisfaction, so all that remains is for @RaynieTaco to look it over and see if there are any details that need to be changed to work in his game.

Psychie

Princess Psychie
I have the game crunch of my character done, just need to type up my background fluff. I have a good idea of just what I want to add, so that shouldn't be a problem.

welian

Instigator
There's so many choices when making a new character... I think a druid would fit thematically with the rest of a fairly spiritual cast. And I do like dragons, so maybe a dragonborn character? I would 100% enjoy drawing a tall buff lizard lady...

welian

Instigator
-squint-

Okay, I'll trust you... for NOW....

But I swear to god if it turns out you're setting me up, I'm going to make my second character an orc bard just to be a pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)