• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Dark Truth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Question~ I hate starting at level one personally (but I am totally down with it if you all want)

I was thinking we all start at level 3. Does this abide?

Also- I think we have a monk and a cleric. I am not sure what class the rest of everyone was thinking. And I am not sure if Sherwood will still be a cleric in the end. I will be working on lore now! So feel free to message me here or where ever.

I was going to wait until there's some setting info up before I decide what kind of character to play. It looks like we're going to have a very spiritual party so far...

I can still go with the cleric idea I'm working on. We need someone to keep us all alive, after all!

The rough draft of the map is up! Well- I may do a more detailed map of the city of Ko'el ORRR I may just describe it. That was not an easy feat. I hope everyone is as excited as me!

I will be completing more about the places and things of that nature tomorrow. I am very sleepy! Night

I have my background done to my satisfaction, so all that remains is for RaynieTaco RaynieTaco to look it over and see if there are any details that need to be changed to work in his game.

I have the game crunch of my character done, just need to type up my background fluff. I have a good idea of just what I want to add, so that shouldn't be a problem.

There's so many choices when making a new character... I think a druid would fit thematically with the rest of a fairly spiritual cast. And I do like dragons, so maybe a dragonborn character? I would 100% enjoy drawing a tall buff lizard lady...

-squint-

Okay, I'll trust you... for NOW....

But I swear to god if it turns out you're setting me up, I'm going to make my second character an orc bard just to be a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back