• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Crimson Pack of Ridgefield (ALWAYS ACCEPTING: 2 females & 1 male role needed!!!)

this sounds neat!
may i claim the male Delta?
Sure, I'll put you down.

Oh wow, seeing all these familiar names is a throwback! :D I’m interested though id need to think about what character I’ll use :)
Just let me know who you wish to play. :)

If it’s alright with you! ^^
Sure it is!

Hey! I'm interested, what male roles are available?
There are the Alpha and Gamma male roles still available. If you ask for the Alpha role, you will have to provide a paragraph on how you would act/portray the Alpha, in whatever scenario you wish. There are already two people fin fin idalie idalie are interested in the role of the Alpha. As for the Gamma, it is up for grabs by anyone.

NEW UPDATE (Friday, May 22nd)
Hello everyone!

There has been a change of plans with who got the role of the Alpha. It came down to a tie and I just couldn't pick one over the other, so I changed up the scenario a bit (which you all can take a look at in the lore tab.), and made twin Alphas. These two applicants literally have such great writing skills, that it captured my attention after reading their responses to the questions that I had asked.

I know it sounds crazy, but when you read the lore, let me know what you all think of the idea.

Also, since there are two Alphas, I have created a second Luna. There is no requirement for the second Luna, so that position is up for grabs. First come, first served bases.

I would like to welcome the new Alphas of the Crimson Pack, idalie idalie and fin fin !!! CONGRATULATIONS!

erzulie erzulie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork lion. lion. Pixelf Pixelf

images

*kinda wants to volunteer to be the second Luna*
*is also some other female role*
Hmm

images

*kinda wants to volunteer to be the second Luna*
*is also some other female role*
Hmm

Ahh the gif haha! Also, you can always start some drama to try and take the position of the Luna. Maybe a jealous character...who knows? Moving yourself up on the rank...who knows.

I'd take the second Luna if it's okay with you ^^

Also, since both you and AnimeGenork AnimeGenork have strong roles, you'd have to either keep your role or lose it to become the second Luna.

Update (Sunday, May 24)
Hello everyone!

I'm about to give ya'll some sad news and whiplash (from changing the plot haha).

One of our Alphas has taken a step down from the position. So that means, we will just go back to the original plot of just Rogues.

So that means fin fin is our ALPHA! So sadly, no more twins.

As for when the rp will commence, is when we have the other roles filled. So if you know anyone who would be interested, then please feel free to tag them. :)

Once we have three more people to fill those roles, then I will send you all the link to the Discord and CS :)

erzulie erzulie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork lion. lion. Pixelf Pixelf idalie idalie

Hello! I'm interested. But man, I'm having a hard time choosing a role...
I am interested in the Rogue leader, a female elder, or a male Gamma. Need anything in particular?

I am interested, can I run a character by you as an idea?

Absolutely, you can pm me if you don't want to put it out in the open lol.

Hello! I'm interested. But man, I'm having a hard time choosing a role...
I am interested in the Rogue leader, a female elder, or a male Gamma. Need anything in particular?

Ahh glad to hear that, and you can let me know once you choose. :)

I'm really interested in playing a female sigma! I've got loads of ideas for a characther!

Hello! Are you still accepting? Would it maybe be possible to make a healer or a warrior? Which positions are still open (if any)?

I'm very interested in this. I am leaning toward a female hunter/tracker, or female rogue. Is one role needed/desired more than the other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back