• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Stricken Steel

On the moon, drinking sparkling water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the beginning, There was nothing Physical, Spiritual, Nothing existed save for a Single entity. You could call them a 'God' or a 'Creator' but they were nothing more than a shadow with a mind. This being, Decided after a long time, That they would create every timeline possible and put them into one large Universe, What he called 'The Cosmos'. They had faded shortly after creating the Universe, but they gave their life for a creation better than them.
download (1).jpeg
Billions and billions of species evolved over time. They learned to Live, Love, and think for themselves. But not all was to jolly...Some species even fought against their own kind and destroyed other species. Great wars such as Both World Wars, The Sino-American War, The War of 2020, and so on, All happened and or will happen in some way or another.
Great alliances began to seek a way past the boundaries of their planet, Such as NASA, The Imperium, UAC, or the UNSC. Alliances such as The Covenant and The Fallen resided on another planet, Far into the cosmos. When the forces of New Earth discovered the planet and named it, 'Dusk' the forces there began a war with New Earth, despite hostilities all across the barren planet.
"And you, Your story starts here my friend, Will you be the Hero, Neutral, Or a Villian...? For that choice is up to you..." A voice says, Sounding like sandpaper on wood.

Your character awakes from a Vision as they realize that was a message of some sort for them to Interpret.

Rules:
No God-Modding, No 4th Wall Breaks
Keep it 18-, This is for teens too
Romances allowed, Cussing too
Any place from the Multiverse can exist, Since New Earth is ten times bigger than Earth.
Genderbends allowed
That's it, So Enjoy the RP
Some elements are borrowed from a Corrosion Corrosion RP named 'Rapture: Rebirth', So thank you man. It was good while it lasted.

Last edited:
Tali'Zorah
2cbcb1dece8aa6f95637fbdc6bf646ef.gif
Interaction(s): N/A

She jolted awake and quickly sat up in her chair and looked around. She stood up and stretched before bumping into the Commander. "Sh-Shepard! Sorry, sir!" She stutters backing up into the console behind her. "Tali, Everything's alright. I was coming to check on you but it seems you're okay...?" He asks, raising a brow. She folded her hands in front of herself and said, "Y-Yes sir. Nothing too abnormal in the ships' systems. I mean- Nothing wrong with the ships' systems!"
"Admiral, I know something is off. Just tell me, Please." Shepard said as his expression turned to one of seriousness, The Quarian blushed under her mask as his eyes pierced into her soul. "Well...Sir, I umm...Had this really strange dream. There was this...voice, and it said something of being a hero, a neutral, or a villian. I- I don't know what it means, But I think it's...like a message." She says, now folding her hands nervously behind her back.
"A message? Could possibly be, But then-" Shepard was interrupted when the ship shook violently. The alarm system began to blare as she looked out the glass window, A reaper was chasing them.
"Uh oh...We'd better head back to New Earth." She said as Shepard ran to the control centre. "Well...I guess this is going to be a great day..." Tali sulks as she heads to the control centre as well.

The Dark Lord
tumblr_2ad446ec1cd01902f69830fed5fc824b_0b134c46_540.gif
Interaction(s): N/A

"Sir, Covenant forces are trying to penetrate our outer defenses. What do you want us to do, My Lord?" An Immora-Soldier asked, Keeping his Argent spear standing straight up, one hand clutched onto it. "What!?" The Dark Lord stood up from his throne, Voice booming. The poor soldier was scared to death, and The Dark Lord approached him and looked down upon him. "I will not accept defeat. Order the Titans to start an offensive attack. Tell the other troops to be ready, We will not fall today." The Dark Lord trudged past him, His boots clanking as they hit the floor.
Davoth stared at the Purple-ish Covenant ships as they attacked the force-field of Argent Energy surrounding Immora. With a thought, The force fields dropped, and a Titan groaned loudly as it smacked a ship down with it's bare hand. The ship exploded when it had hit the rocky field at the entrance of Immora.
"Prepare the Artillery." He spoke, his helmet folding down over his head.

"Strong has good things to sell! Strong also make good cookies for free! Strong like human milk of kindness." Strong spoke as he pointed thick, green fingers at his hut of a shop. People and beings of all kinds walked past, making the super-mutant sad.

FSO_UI_C_ShopIcon_Strong.png

"Strong want to make people happy! Strong want money too, strong wants new house too!" The super-mutant got excited as a stranger stared at his shop, before walking away uninterested. "Aww, Strong thought man was buying. Strong lonely..."

charitea charitea (NPC Up!)

Sophia

"Are
you in need of assistance?"sophia_neutral.png

Sophia tilted her head, blinking and giving a neutral expression to the super-mutant. Honestly, the AI was in need of assistance herself - suddenly being in an unfamiliar land wasn't something that happened often, nor was it thought to be possible... then again, the Metaverse used to exist, so surely there could be things like this. Still though, she couldn't find any connections to the Jails here, and she was sure that she and the Thieves had handled things already. So, just why was she here..?

Eh, she can figure it out later! For now, she can help those who need it, and maybe she can find out that way! It could take some time, however, but the companion is absolutely positive she could do it.

Back to the present though, Sophie wasn't necessarily cautious or fearful of Strong. He didn't seem to want any harm or be a Shadow of sorts - if anything, he just seemed sad! Maybe she could lend a hand of sorts, even if not through purchasing anything - not like Sophia had any currency on her, anyway. She kept her eyes on the shop owner, awaiting a response.​

"Strong need assi...assistance? Strong sees that nobody wants to buy or even talk to Strong. That makes Strong sad." Strong spoke to the strange-looking girl who had asked him a question. "Strong lonely. Lost friend in big smush. Universe come together, then boom! Nate gone. Strong tries to look, but man gone. Strong misses friend, girl. Will you be my new friend?"

charitea charitea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back