• Arthur

"I don't think there's any need for that, kid. If everything is fine, then they'll come pick us up our-" Arthur Morgan began to respond to the peppy fire-boy, only to be promptly interrupted by a complete change of scenery. The scenery and enemies surrounding the gunslinger and his group promptly turned white, revealing that everything was just a simulation. Well, according to Tony Stark's remark. The 19th-century man merely rubbed his stubbly chin with one hand and used the other hand to stylishly holster his LeMat Revolver when the latter's neutral gaze washed over him. When the Avengers member wasn't looking, Arthur reached into his satchel to pull out a flask of gin before downing the entire drink. As he put the empty bottle away, the mythical-esque imp that Arthur and his allies had rescued in the Tesseract Incident floated over to him in particular, a teasing grin on her face as she approached. As she and Stark dissed the Xenomorph idea, the shootist shrugged his shoulders before taking out a cigar.

"I like to be fully alert for anything- Don't matter how many times someone cries wolf, I don't want to be slacking off when something's a real urgency." The horse-rider replied, glancing about to remember his Mustang- which was loitering about in the middle of the room. He walked over to his mare before gently tapping her on her rear, prompting her to clop off through the simulation door and head back to her horse stable in the hangar. She could probably make her way back without any issues- well, as long as nobody stopped the horse roaming throughout the Cape.

Either way, Morgan was about to light up his cigar just before Midna ended up on the gunslinger's head. He didn't actually seem to mind at first, merely smirking as she fiddled with his tie before taking it off altogether and allowing her to take it if she so pleased- otherwise, he'd leave it hanging over his left shoulder as though it were an animal carcass he was planning on hauling back to his horse.

"I gave my daddy's hat away to the girl Rin, and I don't regret it one bit. That, and the tie's just for formalities. Don't really need that." The brown-haired MPF member replied to the Twilight queen, his tone having been changed to reflect his relaxed state at the moment. This instantaneously changed the moment Midna mentioned Zant, as a dark look passed over his face. It took him his entire willpower not to jerk his head upwards to look at the imp, and this was clearly shown through the scowl that changed him from a friendly cowboy to a dangerous outlaw.

"You should know the answer to that- Bastard's run off with his tail between his legs, and we ain't heard nothing about that rat in ages. And besides, you of all people should want his head on a platter the most- He stole your kingdom and messed up your people, after all." Arthur growled, lowering the unlit cigar from his mouth and letting his balled hands sink down to his hips, practically squashing the cigar in his fingers.

Nightwisher Nightwisher GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Xenomorph EX-event)

"Ooo... danger man." The teenager replied with a cocky smirk on her face as she continued leaning back in her seat, using her feet to keep her from toppling over onto her back. She seemed to be good at it too, at the very least, so there was that. Not that that particular skill would be useful in any situation... ever. Anyways, the girl's chair eventually landed on the concrete floor with a quiet Clank! noise, as she proceeded to rest her elbows on the table before her. She proceeded to interlock her fingers soon after, the girl resting her chin on those digits that kept her head afloat.

"Also, I don't talk in riddles," She said in a nonchalant tone of voice, which was accompanied by an equally lacking shrug. "When I say maybe, I really mean maybe." She said as she proceeded to let up on the leaning forward, instead scooting back a bit in her seat to make room for more foot-propping, which she promptly proceeded to get to work doing. "Now, the real question is, why were you sitting here all quiet and stuff? I mean... there's being a downer... and then there's being a downer in a place like this."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"Oh believe me, cowboy. I do very much want to see Zant crash and burn like the little worm he is," Midna said as she remained seated on Arthur's head, the imp Princess even going as far as to play with his hair a bit, almost as if to taunt him further. "Buuuut... I also know that there's no sense in just sitting around doing nothing but getting all worked up over it." The imp then proceeded to float upwards once again, only to land on Arthur's right shoulder a moment later. She yawned and turned around, leaning up against the cowboy's neck and head while her feet dangled over his shoulder. "Zant's gone dark since the Tesseract Incident. No one's seen or heard from him. And it's not like you all can just waltz into the Twilight Realm and take his castle over." An almost sadistic grin formed on her face as her head craned around to look Arthur dead in the eye. "After all, you remember what happened the last time you were exposed to that much pure Twilight, don't you?"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx was seriously regretting leaving her hoodie in her room. Almost as soon as she had entered the training room, she was approached by a man wearing a hat and something across his face, muffling the words, but not so she couldn't understand. "I am. And, no. I don't go places with people who stare at me like I'm a lab specimen anymore." Her sharp teeth were revealed as she snarled, daring him to try something. She was getting quite agitated with the amount of attention her wings brought. However, her expression softened as she realized that he wasn't looking at them like that, he looked envious? She glanced down at her hands, actively unclenching them. "You wouldn't like them if you knew the price that comes with." She ruffled her leathery wings slightly to emphasize what she was talking about.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict got up from his table, “Ah.......Josh, now, we must get to work.” Benedict said as he entered the weapons room. “Ah......time to train........Josh, get a gun.” As Josh grabbed a “Them” pistol out of Benedict’s hand, Benedict proceeded to tape a piece of paper with the name “Edmund” written on it to his chest. “Josh......I am Edmund, the threat to everything we hold dear, an evil terrorist who is now a global enemy.......I have stolen one of your eggs......but you wish to make a fine omelette, what shall you do?” Josh’s flippers trembled as he assumed Benedict wanted him to shoot him. Benedict stood there, observing as Josh aimed at Benedict, fearful of what would happen. Josh steadied his hand......and fired. “Ah......Josh, you failed, and the world has died.” Benedict said as he calmly stood there, holding the bullet. “My turn.” Benedict continued as he grabbed a “Them” missile launcher, and Josh put on his protective suit.​

Agent Name: Sarah Kinkle.
Canon or OC: Classified

Bang! The shot fired by the gun and hit its target, right dap in the middle of the chest just as all trained solders did. Sarah wiped away some black hair away from her eyes, and continued shooting. The heat of the barrel a familiar sting in her gloved hands. She grunted and turned the moving targets and proceeded to try to shoot them. The slower moving targets were easily to hit. The mid range ones were more challenging but passable (though she did miss a few times). The fast ones were impossible. Nevertheless she continued to shoot. And she remembered.

Before joining this team. Before everything.

Instinctively her hand touched the side of her face, and felt the burn. Third degree burns. On half of her face. It was a miracle she can still see. A mission gone wrong. Horribly wrong. Back when she was someone else.

She continued to shoot.

Open for interactions.

(First Cape post yay!!)

C57QBfU.png

li9ic5c1oavy.jpg
Only the next spot over, a familiar charade was taking place, though discordant from Sarah's circumstances. The sound was not how a gun should sound, with a muzzle flash of pink neon energy and not so much as a bang! as it was the kind of noise you would hear in a hokey science-fiction serial. It was the same with the targets. The energy - not bullets - fired from their weapon shot through their crude caricatures for a face clean through, as if there wasn't anything there protecting it in the first place. The shots were single-fire, though for how quickly the owner was shifting targets, they may as well have been using a semi-automatic. Finally, whatever was fueling the weapon had emptied, and it emitted a dull hum, then a click as they tried to squeeze the trigger a few more times before lowering it into a holster on their side.

They glanced over to their left, the wanderer's eyes meeting Sarah's if not locking with them. They were a curious sort, most of their blue-skinned body clad in retropunk tatters that amounted to armor, for what little protection they seemed to offer at a glance. Their face was the only exposed part of their body, mostly concealed by a flowing red cloak and a broad metal helmet with several shear protrusions from the side and back. They were not as tall as their presence suggested, hardly more than over half five feet tall. Hovering just above and to the right of their head was a small, curious object, appearing like a miniaturized automaton, with a single, distinct lens blankly observing the situation. Their gaze, the wanderer's and its companion's, paused on Sarah's scars, the former nodding in what appeared to be understanding. That kind of pain, and what it left behind, was known to them. They waved afterward, giving off an earnest, kindly tone. It had always been difficult to find companions in that dismal realm formerly known as home.

Perhaps here would be different.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Agent Name: Sarah Kinkle.
OC or Canon: Classified

Sarah was done with her training when the other much more mysterious agent waved at her. She let down her long straight black hair and let it swath over her face, covering the burnt part of her face considerably. She then turned toward the stranger.

”I don't believe we have met, the name’s Sarah.” She let's out a gloved hand, if the stranger were to grasp it, she would notice that it's ice cold despite the gloves. Also Sarah is wearing dark colours not necessarily all black, but dark colours nevertheless.

Bixir Bixir

Right before Benedict could practice the missile launcher on Josh...an agent appeared, and started shooting the targets before touching her scarred face....Then another agent arrived.....and shot some targets, his shooting was alright, but he was intriguing nonetheless, and the two seemed to be having an introduction. Benedict took the opportunity to observe them, pulling out a camera and snapping pictures of the two, before quietly cataloguing them in a folder, and handing it to Josh. “Ah...Josh, we must use means of closer observation.” Benedict whispered as he pulled out a pair of binoculars and laid on the ground, observing them, as Josh struck a statue-esque pose.

Bixir Bixir

Mood: Demoralized
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

As soon as the girl had opened her mouth again, Sage had given up on any hope of properly putting his situation into perspective. Without as much as frustration to spare at this point, the college student's unamused expression back at her was the solidification of nothing but emotional prostration at the seemingly endless tug o' war they seemed stuck with. How did you convey how dire things were to someone that apparently took every word in stride? To say that this was an exhausting conversation would still not be enough:

"...Why did I assume you'd take it any seriously?", the young man had sighed in defeat, slumping over the table, making the feeling that much more evident for those nearby.

For a first try at opening up about that which perturbed his thoughts constantly, this was a disappointing disaster. Which... was probably why he had never truly tried to do so. When something was very important to someone, it was hard for them to make others, --to whose that same thing wasn't as important--, comprehend just how much that one thing really affected them. Most parent/child relations ran into trouble because of it: adults cannot understand their kids point of view exactly the way it is, the kid cannot understand the parent's POV either. Similarly, no matter how many instructors passed by Sage's life and their teachings, they'd never be able to truly connect to him and with issues so... unique to the pyromancer, it was no wonder that he felt a bit lonely. His trials and tribulations couldn't be understood by anyone else, no matter how much he wished that they could.

Perhaps that's why the disappointment had been so great. To finally find the courage to start opening up, explaining things, only to get three mocking words and a smirk back had been extremely bitter-sweet. The moments the college student wanted to be treated as a normal person, and the ones where he tried to direct attention to the fact that he was not, they'd often get tangled, mixed up in a turbulent mess of emotions and 'what-ifs'.

"Well, then your 'maybe's that are really 'maybe's are still very much confusing..."

With a pouty tone of his voice, Sage gazed up at the high schooler with tired, cappuccino eyes carrying no expectations, solely playing along for the lack of anything else to do. The girl's antics with the table continued, as she decided to balance herself on a half-leaning chair, like some sort of improvised rocking chair, but without the actual stability of one. It was a wonder that she didn't fall yet, though too mentally tired to bother, the young man didn't say anything about it, nor give a reaction. He just hoped that once they left, someone would disinfect its surface, preferable before it got used for eating again. Urgh, just the thought of it already put his stomach in a twist...

"You okay, bud? You kinda look... well, stressed out."

"That's just every day for me", the pyromancer had replied in almost monotone, before even looking at the direction of the new speaker, "Though I think I've finally hit a state of numb frustration...", he sighed, making a lazy gesture towards the girl rocking her chair, "Can't say this conversation is helping any."

Shifting his gaze from the teenager to the newcomer, Sage had been surprised to see a soldier, like those from action or world-ending threat movies. Suddenly taken out of the daze by the sight, he straightened himself right away with an 'oh!', closing the file that had been thrown earlier and pulling the chair right beside him from under the table for the man to sit down in case he'd like to, a meek 'sorry' escaping his mouth.
The presence of a new person made the college student rather self-conscious, especially of the state his kimono had been left on, the sleeve having been eaten away by his own flames, shoulders and back not in better shape, burnt, ragged and covered in soot. Jeez, this was embarrassing. And most of the damage wasn't even from events inside the God-forsaken simulation... It had been from the outburst that followed afterwards!

Not sure of how to address the soldier, and reluctant to say something just to accidentally offend the other, the pyromancer had just remained there, unable to direct his gaze at the man, holding his arms closer in clear discomfort. It wasn't the man's fault, honestly. But accustomed to a strict hierarchy with almost no dialogue in-between the parts, talking to anyone with an air of professionalism and superior wisdom had become nearly impossible to do on a daily basis. Not his masters, not his college teachers, even normal businessmen sometimes seemed quite intimidating to him... And now, the still unknown soldier-man. Coming from someone that could make things spontaneously combust at a drop of a hat, this was a rather silly concern to have. But alas, it persisted.

"Now, the real question is, why were you sitting here all quiet and stuff?", the girl's voice had pulled his attention back, "I mean... there's being a downer... and then there's being a downer in a place like this."

A... a downer? Sage had looked at her puzzled. Was that what he looked like to people in the outside? Again, slangs weren't his forté, but one would think a downer was someone being sad... or depressed. He was many things for sure, but depressed didn't exactly fit the bill. At least, it wasn't even close to what Lucy had turned out to secretly be feeling. Despite all the things that kept getting thrown at him, Sage could still say for sure that he yearned for life. Perhaps a slightly different one, a normal one, but never had he actually regretted living and existing. It was one of the few certainties that he still carried with him.

"I'm not being a downer...", the young man had started, unravelling his arms in a slightly offended tone, "It was meditation. It's about...", he hesitated, trying not to get too much into the spirituality of it since the girl would probably not pay much attention, "About... letting go of momentary annoyances and find one's mental balance again. I was calming myself down, to avoiding being a fire hazard."

The half-given explanation hurt to share, but surely getting caught up in lights and natural energies and the vastness of the universe versus how small they were... Well, getting caught up into those kinds of things was bound to make it unnecessarily convoluted. Not everyone was raised in a temple and surrounded by things like feng shui and numerology from a young age. To most, it would just sound like religious nonsense babble, which was far from it. Believing and being guided by something, as long as it wasn't harmful, was just better than wandering life alone. At least that's how Sage felt about it.

"The location was unplaned. It's just where I ended up while running away from a different room...", he eyed the bucket on top of her table, surely completely empty by now, and had an idea, "But maybe I'll make proper use of it soon..."

With his stay nearing the third hour, typical college snack times, and the initial mix of adrenaline and shame melting away, the pyromancer had began feeling a bit peckish. He took a quick look around wondering what sort of healthy, balanced meals this place could even have. If they went beyond those 'light' sandwiches that barely fed anyone then he'd be quite happy.
Magic Output: 31%

Contact. Those rare connections, few that they were, meant that much more for when they did happen. They did not shy away from the contact, no matter how cold it was, though it was clear that they took note of the feeling. Warmth was an even rarer thing from where they had come from; to find it lacking here was not so surprising. There was warmth, though, in their embrace, fleeting and minor as it was. It was only a handshake, after all.

They didn't say anything in response, though the inflections in their face spoke volumes, as did the way they embraced the handshake. The feelings were fond, compassionate even, in spite of the grim world that they had certainly come from. For one who had gone through what this woman had, it was easy enough to tell a kindred spirit from a brief interaction like this one. The device moving in place by the traveler's head, however, did "speak", though it wasn't any sort of language. It was a series of near-harmonic notes, synthesized together to compose a "feeling" of a word, which seemed to Sarah as close one could get to a name for the person she was greeting.

Kb8f3vU.jpg

Drifter.

They retrieved their hand after the exchange, though their gaze hesitated on the burn scars that unmistakably painted Sarah's face. There were questions, questions that they dared not ask, if not out of courtesy, then out of the greater pursuits dogging their mind. But that kind of curiosity, bubbling to the surface of the Drifter's face and thoughts, was not something easily hid, if indeed at all.

Agent Name: Sarah Kinkle
OC/Canon: Classified.

She shoke the man’s hand and noted his strange choice of communication. In this multiversity program she had since learned that there were many ways of language, more so than her ....own world. Even thinking of her world brought pain to her being, not just because of the people she left behind, but because of how ridiculous it all seemed to the people here. She noted his name. Drifter. And also noticed his plain curiosity.

“Mission gone wrong.” She said in a tired voice, clearly having to explain this to many people before, “turns out shrinking a dragon as fearsome as Smaug is a bad idea.” She looked around absentmindedly and just now noticed a cartoonish man staring at them both with binoculars. She gave him a cold scathing glare through her black hair, then returned to Drifter.

Bixir Bixir Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

looking around amazed how humans had developed a lot, they were weak creatures,now they are strong and different from before, Ahri simply entered the Lab feeling lazy to explore the place, gladly she is in her human form,she look through the window with wide eyes at her surrounding, thinking her mission will be a bit hard she sighs and sat on the Chair wondering what will happen later..3572285-jade-dynasty-women-video-games-katana-japanese-kimono-blue-hair-magic-swords-2560x1600...jpg
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

• dmc5_nero_by_orekigenya_dd2i4be-pre.jpg Recreational Room
    Well. That mission with the Xeno-s turned out to be a fluke,what with all the high-tech simulation which emulated the acid and flesh really accurately. Not that it mattered,since none of them were seriously harmed in anyway. Nero went into the Recreation Room,getting a can of soda out of the fridge. It took him a while to realise that a woman (Akiko's Ahri) was sitting nearby. Not recognising her,Nero looked and called out to her.

“You new here,lady? I don't think I've seen you before.”

Akiko Tamotsu Akiko Tamotsu

Ahri nods to him in response and said

"yes I am, I just arrived here... "

Her eyes closed for a short while, Ahri rested her arms on the chair she was sitting on. Her eyelids opened, revealing a pair of eyes that shone like the star
, from first sight he looks like a human, but there is something different about him, a dark aura is coming from him asking herself inside her head what is he? is he a human? demon? or something else, Ahri asked

"you what about you are you also new here"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Last edited:

• dmc5_nero_by_orekigenya_dd2i4be-pre.jpg “Heh,kinda. Just went on a mission that turned out to be just same fluke.”

Nero responded,opening the lid of the soda before looking at her. New lady seems like some goddess or something,seems kind of heavenly-esqe. Either way,Nero took a brief sip off his beverage before asking further.

“So,you've familiarised yourself with whatever this place's got to offer?”

Ahri is amazed by what he said about her, he seems like he knows she isn't a human, she decides to take away his feeling by "Denial",start gazing at him from head to toe, looking deeply, avoid to annoy him with her gazing,then she looks away and stood on her feet walks towards window standing there looking through it, Ahri didn't respond for a moment then she said with calm normal tone

"What makes you say that? you seem like a special person to me, oh and btw my name is Ahri and you?"

Then she turns her head around to him and smiled kindly

• dmc5_nero_by_orekigenya_dd2i4be-pre.jpg “You said you just joined and came didn't you? Bet that Coulson guy's pretty busy with something else,so he couldn't give you the tour 'round the facility.”

What caught the quarter-demon 3/4 human off guard however,was what this lady had said about him being special to her. The heck is that supposed to mean? It was then she had introduced herself before he could ask,likewise prompting him to just respond with his own name.

“Nero. And if that "special person" comment outta nowhere is meant to be a pick up line,I think I'm gonna have to clarify that I'm already taken.”

Ahri giggles and said with the entertaining tone, her face become like she is happy, put one hand on her lips and other behind her, she winks to Nero, at same time Ahri make sure to hide her powers, Ahri knows that where is something strange about him,so she will be careful when she is around Nero

"Don't worry about that I am also taken, jeez some men are idiots when I said you look special to me I didn't mean you handsome or cool, but I meant you remind me of the person I love so much, that's all, also am not pretty fond of you, I mean you arent kind of men I like."

Then Ahri yawns like she didn't sleep for a few days. she walks towards the tea machine in order to make some tea for herself,first she warms the water, secondly, she took a tea bag and puts it on a cup, after the water becomes warm enough she pours water in the cup, she took the cup and sit on a chair and she starts to drink it slowly and politely without making a noise,she puts her hands under the cup,when she drinks she closes her eyes in order to enjoy herself,she said while that with big smile and happy face,pu her hands on her cheeks

"perfect, it's perfect"

• dmc5_nero_by_orekigenya_dd2i4be-pre.jpg ...She's *that* satisfied with a simple teabag-made drink? Wonder if she'll pass out,trying the high quality luxury ones......

Nero thought as he looked at how content Ahri seemed from a mere cup of instant tea. At least Nico is not around to take a jab at him for seemingly staring at the newcomer with curiousity. Plus,she herself stated that she was not interested in him and is also taken,so that one potential problem eliminated swiftly.

“You ever tried actual brewed teas or whatever that isn't instant?”

"Hm? "

Ahri looks at him and said giving him that a strange face expression, he can tell from her face that she never tries it before, then she looks down at the tea cup, after she remembers sad somethings, Nero can see her face, reflection on tea cup,he can tell her she was a bit upset

"I got used to drink tea every day I didnt tried some tea types, still I wish to try them one day just to be honest"

She rises her head looking at Nero with smile on her face, she finishes drinking the tea and she wash the cup then she puts it where its suppose to be.

• dmc5_nero_by_orekigenya_dd2i4be-pre.jpg Thought she'd see the instant tea as inferior,if she's saying that she's drunk actual-brewed tea before. Ah,whatever,she do what she wants. None of my business anyway.

The quarter demon watched as Ahri stood up to get the cup washed. Sheesh....the way she's moves....reminds him of Kyrie a little more than he's willing to admit. Still does not mean he's falling for her however.

“Whatever. You need someone to give you a tour 'round the place,just ask anyone. Well,except my father Vergil,the guy with slicked-up white hair and dark blue tailcoat.”

Nero spoke,chugging down the rest of his soda before making his way towards the door.

Ahri said to him before he leaves the room, thanking him for his effort, she bows to him

"Thank you for this effort, but I already took one, if we met again let us talk later one"

she smiles to him, puts her hand behind her back after he left the room Ahri left the room also find a spot for herself, away from humans to sleep in, she finds one, where she turns into her Ayakashi form (kitsune), and she lies there on her soft while tails, sleeping peacefully, having a sweet dreams about her lover, dreaming of a life without her lover's brother, totally relaxed,Ahri snores silently
thumb-1920-517920.jpg

• 13920309_1078167158944346_4389075378137813027_o.jpg Outdoors near the lake from the MPF Facilities
    “Curious how their technology has progressed significantly. Even without the help of magecraft,humans seem to be quite capable of inventing such tools.”

“They'll still fated to fall one day. Just like what had happened to my home kingdom”

Kazer noted pessimistically,ending the discussion of the simulation technology used in the false Xenomorph mission. He was never one to socialise with people,for reasons disclosed to only himself and Arena. Wandering off the premise,he noticed a woman laying nearby,sleeping peacefully with what seemed to be a couple of fox tails acting as the makeshift pillow. Staring at her,Kazer could not help but be reminded of the time he had first became a knight. The time he hadn't lose "him". The The time the unknown entities had struck and caused the downfall of the kingdom he lived to serve. The time he had to bear with the loss of "her".....

Ahri is still asleep in a comfortable position far away from humans and noise they make,she sleeps near nature where she belongs, the tails she wasn't asleep on were moving from its own like if she was happy, moving right to left and from left to right and so on, Ahri's lover appeared and he pus his hand on her hair and he moves his hands to her cheeks he looks at her with bright eyes and upset,with soft voice he said to Ahri

"Ahri please hurry up and don't give up, we don't want him to win, Ahri"

Once the clouds covered the sun when the wind blows he disappears, leaving Ahri alone in her journey to break her curse, so they can come back to each other once again, Ahri's ears moved like if its sensed something, she didn't wake up, in fact, she nuzzles her tails she was sleeping on
6d41be3cd46c1f5b2c994acf0da39138.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread