Tony would snicker in response to Alpha's first comment, the Iron Man making his way over to a nearby workbench and leaning his palms against it as he observed the furred soldier. He lowered his head and slightly shook it from side to side, before he side-glanced back up towards Alpha.

"I doubt the blue-haired meanie really cares much about messing with your tech," Tony said as he observed her enter one of his former armor transformation stops to change out of her armor. He didn't really have a need for it anymore since he'd been experimenting with nano-tech recently. In fact, if the nano-tech suits he was working on continued progressing in the direction it was already headed in, then that old station would be downright obsolete, especially if he found a way to mass produce it. Nonetheless, he didn't mind her modifications to the area and allowed her to use it as she so pleased. However, as she stepped out and continued talking about the Tesseract Incident, Tony had to practically force himself not to roll his eyes.

SelfreliantGrippingHake-size_restricted.gif

"Listen," He began, his tone of voice a less sarcastic and more of a slightly annoyed, slightly exhausted one. He casually strolled over to her while fidgeting with a pencil in his hand, and began speaking as he did so. "There's a reason why incident files are so hush-hush. Specifically the Tesseract Incident's. Those people who are as trained as you, or worse, or even better? Like our mutual nineteenth century friend Mister Morgan from that lovely training session you just finished, or one of my fellow Avengers? Or the literal walking personification of death, Praetorian?" He paused so he could look her directly in the eye and take a step closer to her. "They were directly involved in it. They were there. And if you haven't noticed, none of them really enjoy talking about it for very, very personal reasons. So, it's best for you, me, Fury, Morgan, and pretty much the entire Foundation that you just drop it, okay?" He asked, and whether or not she agreed, Tony would have already turned back around on a heel and nodded, rubbing the palms of his hands together. "Okay! Good."

With that, Tony would proceed to watch her work on her railgun from her bench, all while several thoughts about the Incident files themselves ran through his head. They were building up, more and more cropping up. The Gravity Falls incident was a particularly bad one. They hadn't even been able to recover most of the people from that incident or even the world itself, and what little they had turned out to not be of any use like that Benedict guy and his.... "pet" penguin. Though, Tony liked to think of it more as its slave. But several others had been popping up lately, and every time one did, Tony's own stress got higher and higher. It didn't help that allegedly, according to the report, someone had been making replicas of Ultron, which was a whole issue in of itself.

Tony sure as hell missed when things were easier, that's for sure.

Sleek Sleek Nightwisher Nightwisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

• dd8vqcl-a241bbe4-a103-4c58-afc8-ac0bd8d73190.png

Well that... That had been something.

Eventually, the girl had obliged with the request, throwing the beer can inside the huge trash container that, now that Len thought about it, might have been a bit overkill, even if had gotten the job done. And the girl had left, no more words, just straight turned around and exited the room, making the socially awkward android wonder if perhaps he hadn't been too overly strict about the subject.
    Though, rules were rules and to keep equipment and the lab environment itself safe and running they had to be enforced one way or another. Finding a balance between enforcing them and not coming out as a full-on douche was always the problem, however. Rin would always say he became unbearable whenever he got too into his neat-freak and law-enforcing tendencies. Now self-conscious about them, yet still unknowing of how to fix the issue on his own, the male vocaloid would constantly have moments of second-guessing and regret over things he had said or done.

What was that saying like? 'Good intentions pave the way to hell'? Story of his life, alright.

Similarly, he had gotten his pen back from the owl-like being and never received a 'you're welcome' or anything of the sort back, which only prompted more self-doubt. Had the boy's reaction offended the creature somehow? That was quite possible since he had sort of observed it with the typical 'that's not scientifically accurate' look, when he just couldn't help but doubt what he was seeing, or making mental calculations and hypothesis about it. Len couldn't help it, there was a fraction of his personality that was much like a scientist's, always making questions, always trying to get to the truth of things. Curious, but skeptical. Eager and driven, but cautious and suspicious...

Perhaps that's why he had been left alone to his own devices... Maybe he was just as unbearable as his sister said he was.
    It just couldn't be helped. He sucked at this, he was well-aware.

Alas, solo into the big lab space, Len had tried going back to work, setting up the maintenance workshop and for an hour or so, it worked. He had gotten the first two drawers organized and put in their place, one for general surface level check-ups, another more directed to cleaning, but eventually a wave of loneliness and way too many social concerns had made their way back into his mental circuits. Was it because people thought science was boring, or was it actually his fault? How much of it was due to the space itself and how much of it was due to how he had acted about apparently minor things?

Unable to focus, the younger sibling let out a sigh and got back up, distracting himself with the task of taking the trash container he had brought inside back to where it had come from. Hoisting the thing up again without much trouble, Len had walked away into the corridor carrying the huge object and promptly put it back down as carefully as possible in the corner with other similarly big containers. He guessed these were the final destination of the trash before they went outside to be taken away by a rubbish truck, to then be taken away to whichever landfill or recycling facility these would be taken to. Hopefully, ones that had all their security protocols in check.

Afterwards, he had come back, picked up the pen, glanced at the notebook page and still having trouble to focus, decided to call Rin instead. The way their consoles were built, the vocaloids had a direct line to each-other that worked perfectly as long as they weren't too far away and inside a same building. He swiped on the screen until the directly-line panel and tapped Rin's icon. There was no response, the call couldn't even connect. Len thought that was weird, perhaps a minor glitch and decided to try it again. Same result. After about 20 different tries executed in different positions either inside and outside the room, he was convinced that the problem wasn't on the software or their own closed grid. His sister was no longer in the building.

An annoyed noise left his mouth and the boy facepalmed. Of course. Of course, she would break her promise and go into some mission without knowing where she was getting at. Unbelievable! Unbe-fucking-lievable. This was it, whenever she got back the girl was going to hear so much and he going to ground her to the lab for at least the rest of the week. at least. How could she?! He had been very clear: 'Do not go in any missions until you actually know how to defend yourself'. It was a rule put up for her sake! To keep her inside the safety of the MPF building! Arrrgh!!

With more that problem to deal with and calls for missions that didn't stop ringing in the background, the subsequent progress had been nearly null. He couldn't think, he was way too worried about Rin in whichever kind of adventure she had wandered off to. Oh dear Buddha, please send someone that can keep her safe and look for her at all times in his steed. And please keep her from being a nuisance to people.

(About an hour later)Scribbling nonsense while mumbling to himself the lecture his sister better be prepared to listen to upon return, Len had stood on the lab, productivity thwarted, focus erratic, when his sensors are taken notice of a couple of new sounds coming from the direction of the entrance. He instantly stood up, ready to greet whoever was about to walk inside, preparing a progress report in case it was asked for. Soon enough, Mr. Stark had entered the lab followed by some individuals the blonde vocaloid did not know, talking to them about snooping on files and milkshake privileges.

Though the reason for the conversation did entice some curiosity, the boy knew better than to either interrupt or ask for context as this was not something that had even been directed to him, specifically. Instead, he stood perfectly still, following them with his gaze silently and nervously, waiting to be either noticed or called.

"Wait... have you been standing here alone the entire time?"

The boy tensed up. Was the man displaying concern or was it his way of perhaps insinuating he had been in the location but not really making himself useful? Either way, he had been given an inquiry to respond to:

"N-not at all, Mr Stark!", the reply was as robotic as they came, a result of Len trying not to let his own nervousness show, "There have been visitors, one of them leaving after I told them not to bring liquids near the equipment and the other two left on their own accords. I've been sorting through the components I brought back from home and organizing them into space you've lent me for a repair workshop, though I require assistance later on phase 3 as this computer is different from the ones I'm used to and I have poor software-programming knowledge.", he paused for a moment, considering if he should really add something to it or not, then deciding to go for it, "Of course, if you would concede me the honor of monopolizing a bit of your time, Mr Stark."

Tensions raised a bit when a furry soldier talked about not knowing things, in a bit of a teasing tone. The man didn't seem to like it one bit, soon diving into reasons as to why information was kept as tightly as it was and the Tesseract incident. Len's expression noticeably darkened as the mere mention of the event brought forth a sense of gloom, but also pent up anger he just couldn't let go of no matter how much he tried. The bombs in the heads, outright slavery, struggles for power, the deaths, his constant fight to keep Rin safe... They were not nice remembering. They had been an extreme shift in both the vocaloid's perspectives and lives, and though some things had progressed to the better, none of them could say that the losses and stressful situations were balanced out. The only thing that would truly do so would be bringing this whole ordeal to a nice finish tied with a pretty glittery happiness bow.

To assist with that as best as could, to eventually see it to its end, that's why he had stayed.

Last edited:
Raptor Team

latest

Harold "Aztec" Cortez

No puede ser más fuerte que Ashbourne. Habla inglés si puedes. La gente no te entenderá. (Can’t be stronger than the Ashborne. Speak English if you can. People won’t understand you.)”

Aztec's reply finally switched over to English

"Right, I speak both by the way. I switch between languages. Those damn ceph are everywhere back home."

"Sgt. Salvo, I'm Aztec."

"Prophet, perhaps introduce everyone else here. Prophet was the ranking officer of the group."

Major Laurence "Prophet" Barnes
tumblr_o04accJfGH1tslewgo1_400.gif

Prophet's eyes moved toward the newcomers who were just coming in, his nanosuit picking up information about the others in the group, including the newcomers.

He looked over at the four in front of him.

"This is Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Skyes.", over here is First Lt. Jake "Nomad" Dunn, Martin "Jester" Hawker and Harold Aztec Cortez."

The Raptor team as a whole's eyes moved onto both the newcomers ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun )

The woman in front of them was a lot different, but being a MPF agent meant many different types of people around. Just felt weird for a bit.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Sleek Sleek Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom QizPizza QizPizza

freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx was irritated. She had circled around the compound twice and only just now found the meeting room. She cursed herself for not being able to read and walked in. She'd have to learn, but later. She probably looked stupid wandering around, ignoring signs and opening random doors. She glanced around and leaned against the wall, quietly listening and scratched the inside of her elbow in a nervous tick.

=(^..^)= |Location: Mission Briefing Room| =(^..^)=

The girl had remained by the door, head a bit low and waiting for the permission to come in as she nervously played with the ends of her blouse, bending the fabric around her finger a couple times. Normally she'd not ask, simply barging her way into places confident and friendly, though perhaps a little thoughtlessly, but right now surrounded by what only resembled a group of knights, Catherine was a lot more wary of them, if not, borderline afraid. Knights were a bit unpredictable and with a good number of them standing extremely for a division between humans and monsters, at least in her experience, the werecat had learned not to trust them blindly, avoiding crossing paths with them whenever she could in their adventures. Being before so many of them at once made her feel like a deer caught in headlights... Perhaps also quite unwelcome.

Avell could sense her suspicion and nervousness, choosing to remain in quiet, contemplating silence as to avoid giving his student more stress during quite the complicated situation they had found themselves in.

"...I suppose?", the man in the magical moving box had said after what had felt like an eternity with a hint of uncertainty that only make her slightly more nervous, "I presume you are here for the mission alert, correct?"

So attentive about the supposed knights, Catherine had missed the mechanical-looking golem entirely until it had spoken to her. She eyed the machine carefully, noticeably worried about the fact a man's voice could be heard coming from it. She wondered if this man was like Avell, or well, what Avell would constantly babble about, something about once being a very powerful wizard that now resided inside the sword. He liked to boast like that a lot so it was difficult to really know how much of it was the truth and how much of it was just made-up stories.
Maybe this human's soul was similarly stuck inside the golem? Or maybe the golem was more like an armor of sorts. It was intriguing and perhaps if the cat-girl had been in a better mood she'd have further inquired about it, maybe even touched the weird construction. As things currently stood, however, her reply had been a very distracted one and she thought it would be too rude to start making unnecessary questions at the man:

"Uhh, yeah... I mean, y-yeah, yes!", the teenager cleared her throat attempting to smooth over her blunder, "Yes, that's exactly what we're here for"

Finally taking a step inside, the werecat had entered the room cautiously, with a soft almost silent approach. There was an odd tension hanging in the air, though it was easy to guess that it came from her rather than anyone else. This was difficult, she couldn't do much more than to stick against a wall and
try to calm herself down. The sword tried to assist as well:

"Catherine, take a deep breath, remember these are not actual knights, they're not here to oppress you in any shape or form." "I know, I knooow...", she replied under her breath with a hint of regret, "It just feels weird. Like that time we went through that town's entrance and they wouldn't stop looking at us like, like, like escaped jailed animals!"
"I definitely understand. But look, you've made it back then and, I'm sure you can put up with this now. You're a lot tougher than you think, remember that.", he had reassured, in a strict yet understanding voice. The girl tilted her head in uncertainty for a moment, "Hm, I'll... try." "Well, that's a start." "Y-yeah. Thanks, Avell..." "Nothing but doing an instructor's job of making their pupil feel secure and cared for."

The werecat chuckled, classic Avell pretending like he's just doing his job and nothing else, when he probably actually cared a bit. Nonetheless, it had been a well-needed courage push and after taking a deeeep breath, the teenager had stepped out of her corner and feeling a little more up for interacting.

And then something wonderful happened, a new person was in the room.

Widening her grassy-green eyes in a mix of surprise and hope, Catherine had instantly realized what this meant to her. Another mythical creature! Yuuuuus! She wasn't alone anymore! Without thinking, if she should, the girl had slowly made her way over to the woman with leathery wings barely able to contain her excitement, choosing a spot on the wall right next to her.

"Hey there, I'm Catherine!", the werecat had introduced herself, leaning slightly in the other's direction, "Do those guys make you feel nervous too?"

Meanwhile, with the teenager turning around and the gem embedded in the hilt overlooking the members of the room, Avell could finally gotten a glance of them and understood what had gotten his protegeé in such a twist. Yeah, a bunch of serious adults in armor all armed to the teeth, it was no wonder she'd be this bothered. If the people in this room decided to have a vendetta against them, they'd be doomed. Though that wasn't going to happen without a fair reason, and that would never come so, he wasn't worried at all.

• sleek01.jpg
    Alpha sighed, continuing her work on her rifle. The goat-like woman did not appreciate Tony's reasoning. "Personal" reasons didn't cut it when there could very well be something in the files that could most definitely assist her in her task of being one of the few who defended the multi-verse. She highly doubted others were trained better than her, given she was abducted to be a child soldier and given how fighting was all she knew.

"I'm sure that these are very moving personal reasons, Stark. But pardon me for digging when I don't even know how the organization I work for got its roots."

She had no reason to believe that Stark didn't know what she was. Alpha wouldn't doubt it if Team 73 had to fork that information over, given how they and Alpha had formally dissolved what was left of the Researchers not long after they joined the MPF.

"I don't even know who we're fighting looks like!"

She said, exasperatedly, sitting back in a chair and sighing. Then she spotted Len, who she guessed was present given his look.

"If it was that bad, I'd rather know."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Actions: Briefing
Max.jpg
Detecting the slipping cohesion, Max noted that there wasn't much of the briefing left.
"Be advised, we have located the security stations. I am preparing a map of the mission to be uploaded-it's uploading to the dropship as we speak."
"Raptor Team. Red Team. Fireteam Fixer. Max Braum."
"Unless you have any further questions, all of you are clear for the mission. Head to the armory, grab your preferred equipment. The entry to the mission zone will open when you guys are ready. There's a dropship outside waiting on you guys."
"Give them hell, people. Show those damn Xenomorphs what happens if they even try to put a claw on one of those civilians."

"Roger that, sir."
Max got up, and headed off to the Armory-rather quickly, too. Apparently the man was painfully aware of how... nonthreatening... his armor looked.
Almost like someone forced him to wear a Toblerone bar as armor.
( Sleek Sleek / darkred darkred / QizPizza QizPizza )

"And, you. Come to think of it... I never got your name. May I ask what your name is so that I don't wind up having to ask you in the mission?" ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun )
The Commander had recovered from his mild surprise, and was now ready for briefing.
"Also, whoever's outside. Feel free to come on in-nothing's stopping ya."
The Commander had apparently heard Onyx outside. If he was surprised, it didn't show.
( Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom )

freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx was surprised that she had been noticed, and by the fact that the girl had managed to sneak up on her. She must have been more focused on the briefing than she thought. She nodded in acknowledgement, shifting as the movement made her weight pinch her wing. "Onyx. And it's more the way the room seems to close in when it's full. Never been one for small spaces." She grimaced slightly. Her grimace turned into a snarl as she faced Alice. "If I were nervous of you, you'd know it. No one would have to guess at it." Her hand twitched towards her knife and she resisted the urge to draw it, instead she opted to rub at her tattoo. Methodically, one character at a time. O then the N and the 6. Rinse and repeat. Two of the only 4 letters she'd learned to recognize. Everything about this compound put her on edge, and she half expected erasers around every corner. It was too... safe for comfort if that made any sense.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sleek Sleek

=(^..^)= |Location: Mission Briefing Room| =(^..^)=

Catherine grinned slightly mischievously at the older girl's reaction to her sudden approach, it was always amusing when others were taken aback by how stealthy she could be at times:

"It's okay Onyx, you're not going crazy", the girl assured with a smile, "My footsteps just don't really make any noise"
"You're having fun with it, aren't you?", Avell chimed in prompting the werecat to look up as if feigning innocence. "Too closed, huh?", she looked back inside, "Can't really relate, but I'd guess... that it makes you feel like drowning...? Must be tough."

In her childhood spent as a common cat, Catherine had been adopted by a middle-class almost poor family of 7 that lived in a two-room very simplistic house. 5 kids of different ages, 2 adults and her, their 'pet', so cramped living spaces were common-place for her. In a way, the room at the inn where she currently lived with Avell wasn't that much big either, there was just a lack of what to put in there. Honestly, besides a tiny table in the corner for studying and her bed, what else did she actually need? They would be most of the day outside adventuring either way...

"If we make you nervous, maybe you shouldn't be here."

A woman's voice commented from inside the room, a strict, harsh, marginalizing tone. With a simple sentence, all of the bubbliness of the girl had been lost, a wave of deep boiling anger born from years of segregation, underestimation and outright racism burned inside the previously carefree teenager.

"Oh, oh my. You should not have said that.", the sword commented in jest, sadly not capable of being heard by the soldier it was aimed to.

He stood in silence knowing very well of what was about to come, as the werecat shook with a darkened expression trying to keep her fury in.
It did not work.

Stepping by the entrance once more, Catherine's pupils had retracted into more of a diamond shape for the first time, some more animalistic traits such as the typical feline-like canines showing as she spoke again with a furious determination and deep indignation in an equally harsh yet paused tone:

"I have as much right to be here and to do this as you have.", a growl echoed, stuck in her throat, "If you want me to leave then you'll have to come and make me.", the girl's gaze was kept lock on the female knight, as if challenging her to actually move, Avell thought it was time to intervene and talk some sense into his strong-tempered protégée.

"Cathy, Catherine! Starting an internal fight before a mission is not worth it." "But you heard what she said! She-" "They don't know what that meant for you, it was not a threat. Come on, let it go this once and we'll do something about it if it happens again." The teenager pouted but remained in silence. "Catherine?" She sighed in defeat, "Fine, fine, I'll drop it. But I am not apologizing."

With the mood as sour and the tension in the room as high as they could possibly be, the man on the golem had suddenly asked for their names. Right, sure that made complete sense, though the reply had been done directly and with a remaining note of irritation:

"Catherine.", the name was given almost spat out, "And this...", by habit, the teenager had started reaching for the sword's hilt, the teacher noticed it and instantly yelled a protest. "No! Do not pick me up! Bad idea, you just angered one of the other members!"

In accordance, she ended up just simply pointing at her backpack instead, calling attention to the fact that there was a sword seemingly attached to it in-between the object's surface and the girl's back:

"That one is Avell." "Avell Frederick Hildebrand The Third, to be more specific!", the man's voice added with a posh, show-off tone. "Well, I am not gonna attempt to repeat all that."

With the instructor complaining at her for being lazy, and the whole situation that had insured, Onyx's nervous habits had not been noticed by Catherine, though Avell's gem had full sight of it, simply watching the woman's frantic hand motions with intrigue, silently taking note of the unusual behavior.

Last edited:

Blair "Hickabick" Williams with her A-10 Thunderbolt II (Warthog)(out back)

9bbbd9029a316b992e670a40b0ad200c.jpg

[ Location: The Cape>>Code Light blue mission]

The Cape was "interesting" to say the least. This place seemed fairly modern and no threat loomed of terminators anywhere. The Resistance pilot had read the invite and sat it down somewhere close enough. She'd found the way to the facility with her Tomcat's piloting system and she placed her mask on as she did the normal customary landing procedures as the Warthog landed on the landing strip and started to slow down. Once the plane was fully intact and slowed down, she had opened the glass top and gotten out, removing the pilot mask she wore.

She took a quick breath of air before walking inside the facility.

Just in time apparently for a CODE LIGHT BLUE mission alert echoing through the Cape's areas.

She already had packed enough weapons for a fight in case of trouble. But she was only barely on time to make it toward a pair of doors that said "Mission starting. Hurry up if you want to join in."

The Resistance pilot stepped in, a bag of weapons on her back from her world.

She eyed the men around her and then at the females around her.

There was a lot of proving here to do and to do it around the men would be a HUGE deal.

She frowned "I'm here about the mission I heard earlier. I'm new. Heard something about the Cape today."

She eyed the other females in the room, Catherine ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ) and Onyx( Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom ).

She heard the strange teenager named Catherine get mad about a comment misplaced.

Blair eyed Onyx for a short time.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom Sleek Sleek darkred darkred QizPizza QizPizza

Last edited:
Image result for red kryptonite supergirl

Bloody fuckin' Supergirl
One would think that being part of an multiversal protection program would help rid her of her freaking demons, that being around several people whose job was to protect the bloody fuckn' multiverse would give her some peace: nope it did not, she still saw HIS face, HIS pleading eyes, HIS boy-scout grin as it faded away from his face, HIS emblem, their family emblem, rise and fall one last time as he took his last breath. She was the last Kryptonian: she had KILLED the other one. And with that, the Justice League went to shit. Batman disappeared, but she didn't care much about him anyway, the man was an an absolute IDIOT. Wonder Woman went into Exile. Green Lantern was found dead in a stupid star cluster and the Flash just fucked off into Star City or some shit like that. So she was dreadfully surprised when she got the letter inviting her, her of all people, the ripoff, the female Superman, to join what was known as the Multiversal Protection League or something like that. She had entered, been greeted by some stupid human, and brought into speed. Their mission, protect the Multiverse, by any means nesscary. She listened and went through the tour. And now hear she was, in the notorious Cape, bored out of her freaking skull. There was a Code Blue running around now but she wasn't that interested, something, something about Zenomorphs or something. She went into the training room and started just blasting shit with her heat vison, more to let off some steam than anything else.

Anyone Anyone . Open for interaction. @SUPERGIRL

People in the area: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Bixir Bixir PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Yes, I am @ing myself, sue me)

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict glared at the scarred woman, “Ah.........who is the greater annoyance Madam, the man quietly observing, or the woman blasting things with a gun.” Benedict said before another woman came in and started blasting everything with her.........eye guns. “Ah.....perfect.” Benedict responded before looking back at the woman who called him annoying, “What branch are you from Madam? You are definitely not from mine.”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Agent Name: Sarah Kinkle
OC/Canon: Classified.

Sarah Kinkle was about to responding when a woman barged in, and starts blasting shit with her .... with her .... heat eyes!? She was staring at the woman incrediably when the annoying cartoon asked her a question.

"What does it matter, " she said bluntly, "we are all on the same team, are we not?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Bixir Bixir

Benedict kept staring, he looked at Josh, then back at the woman, “Ah.....There are no teams, this is a resort, if there were any enemies, it would be the rude angry space woman.” Benedict said before pulling out his megaphone and yelling at the alien girl, “AH! WHAT IF........YOU WERE THAT DUMMY MADAM? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I INCINERATED YOU? I DIDNT THINK SO, THE ONLY ONE WHO ENJOYS INCINERATIONS IS EDMUND, BECAUSE HES FORCED TO.”

Supergirl

Before Benedict could so much as mutter a single word, the "angry alien woman" stopped, turned toward Benedict, and then with a SWOOSH was in Benedict's face and Benedict was in the air, grasped by her hand..

"What did you say?" She said smoothly. "About incinerations?" Her eyes started to glow. "You're lucky we are on the same team, or else you would be dust, you delusional cartoon man." She then throws him against the wall and marches off. Leaving Sarah Kinkle, Drifter, and Josh to just stare blankly at her passing.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Bixir Bixir

Benedict didn’t even bat an eye as he was picked up, threatened, and thrown against a wall. “Ah” Benedict said as Josh helped him back up. Benedict contemplated the event that just occurred. Then looked at the woman, “Ah.......that one’s a sly dog.” He whispered to the agent lady as the alien stomped away. “Of course the alien is the one carrying violent tendencies, tut tut.”

Agent Name: Sarah Kinkle.
OC/Canon: Classified.

Sarah blinked, startled by the cartoon man's nonchalantness.

"Are you okay?" She said, her old habits returning out of shock, "she did just throw you against the wall?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict scoffed at the preposterous statement, “Ah......of course I’m fine, I’m always fine.” Benedict said with a gleam in his eye. “Assault on an agent, that’s a federal offense.” Benedict said as he filed the attack so it could be transmitted to “Them” later on. “Ah.......Josh, this resort does not have good security, an innocent bystander was just attacked, I must report this.” Benedict then looked at Josh, “Ah.......Josh, get the camera, we must confirm the crime scene with photographic evidence.” As Josh waddled around the training room taking pictures of everything and putting it in an evidence folder, Benedict started to sketch the alien girls face on a wanted poster of sorts, “Ah......don’t worry Madam, I know you must need counseling at this difficult time, I will be with you shortly.” Benedict said to the agent lady as he started finishing up the wanted poster labeled “Mean rude angry alien woman.”

Sarah Kinkle

Sarah blinks again.
"You, um, do realize this isn't a resort right?"
She looked at the man and rolled her eyes, "nevermind."
You can continue on with your delusions, cartoon man.
She pets Josh on the head as she thinks, old habits die hard.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict turned around to the agent lady, “Ah......you look calm Madam, I will excuse you from counseling. Now if you excuse me, we must warn the public about this terrorist running amok.” Benedict said as he turned around to hand everything to Josh before pulling out his megaphone and turning towards the agent, “Ah.......I must be off, if you see the evil alien, contact me” He said before handing her a “Them” card, “Ah......I must be off.” And with that, Benedict went on his mission to hunt down the evil laser eyed alien.

Supergirl
As Supergirl walked out of the training, her superhearing was on haywire, taking everyone in the room, including the mission in the briefing. Alien warrior. Saving civilians. Sounds like something Supergirl would do. The old Supergirl. Hells. Might as well join them. She needed something to kill.

With that she headed toward the briefing room.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Red_Team.jpg

Spartan Red Team
Jerome sighed as the trio of Spartans (Alice and Douglas having returned with the ordinance requested) looked towards the girl who was lashing out over Alice's comment. To jerome, while he had to maintain the air of neutrality, he favored Alice's assessment. This civilian would most likely end up dead at the end of this mission. He sighed, making a very small and almost imperceptible motion with his head to signal Red Team to move out.

As they walked, Alice shook her head very slightly, though it was intentionally noticeable. She didn't hate this civilian, but her inclusion would only make the job harder. Unlike the marines of the UNSC, she didn't think this person could even hold their own in a fight. So, Alice went ahead, and in her personal roster, went ahead and added [CATHERINE - KIA/WIA]. No point in trying to sugar coat it.

The team boarded the dropship without any fanfare or banter, and being too big to fit any of the seats, chose to stand near the back. They all waited quietly for the start of the mission. The nervous tension of combat settled onto all three of them, and they readied MA5B Assault Rifles, just in case.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

Boss.jpg Fixer.jpg

Delta Squad - "Boss" "Fixer"

"That could have gone better."

"Yes sir."

Was the exchange between two clones as they left the simulation area, and entered the training room proper. They had just finished spectating the Xenomorph simulation when they heard the Code blue, but shrugged it off. They both knew that the op was more than covered, judging by how many were present. For now, they focused on their own training.

Boss, the Commando in the white and auburn colored armor, crossed his arms as he watched Fixer, the commando in green and white armor, take up a shooting stance at the range. Their DC-17m blaster rifles were among the MPF's most unique weapons, as each one was essentially three weapons in one. Each Commando had parts to and the knowledge to take off and replace different attachments, being the standard blaster rifle, a sniper rifle, and a high-powered anti-armor grenade launcher. In addition, they had a DC-15s blaster pistol that could recharge and hold charges for up to five shots, and was powerful enough to take the head off of a battle droid.

For now, Fixer was using the blaster rifle configuration. Boss went to a control panel, and set the range for "High-intensity" practice. Then, Boss went back and watched as the targets flickered to life, slid about, and twinkled on the simulated field.

"Begin."

With that, Fixer began firing in short bursts at the targets, causing quite the noise and light show.

Zerulu Zerulu @Training room

Raptor Team

latest

With the same motions, "Prophet" lead the Raptor team out. The 5 men already going to select weapons needed for the mission.

Because who knows what would be out there.

Once all the nanosut marines had loaded up on weapons and grabbed bags of some other weapons in hand.

They walked onto the dropship and were quiet and moved toward a seat.

Psycho stood near the back of the dropship, while Prophet, Aztec, Joker and the others gathered near seats.

Prophet looked over at Jerome for a bit but then looked over at the Raptor Team.

"I don't care if these are Xenomorphs, but be prepped like there's Cephs out there."

Psycho turned to Prophet "Wouldn't be surprised if they are out there."

Sleek Sleek (Spartan Red Team) Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

QizPizza QizPizza

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom Sleek Sleek darkred darkred QizPizza QizPizza

Onyx calmly (or as calmly as someone who feels cornered can be) observed the other's interactions. When Catherine's hand reached for her sword however, her hand dropped from her collar bone to the handle of her knife. It rested there, not quite gripping the handle, but ready. Behind her, her wings tensed, pressing slightly against the wall she leaned on, ready to spring her away, and her eyes scanned the room, picking out the threats and exits. Another woman came in and Onyx found herself being observed, sized up, and returned the favor. She had already determined the threat level of the occupants of the room to be very high, though they were supposedly on the same side. That unnerved her. What threat could possibly need so many fighters? What did she get herself into? Then she noticed something. "I think we were supposed to follow those guys out."
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sleek Sleek darkred darkred

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back