• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]overview[/div]
A figure stands before you. Peering down at you with pride and a knowing look in their eyes. For a brief moment you wonder where you are, and how you’d gotten here but as soon as it comes it goes. Your attention is focused on the mysterious figure. The vibe they give off is mesmerizing, you can’t help but give your undivided attention.

“Young one, the time has come for you to learn of your lineage. To surround yourself with those like you within a place free of danger and without the prying eyes of normal humans. I shall show you the passage to safety.”

With those words you’re suddenly aware of the world around you once again. What had just happened? Perhaps you were daydreaming or hallucinating, it had almost seemed like a vision of some sort. The urge to go is strong within you and even if you’re not sure where there’s an image in your mind, a picture of a place by the sea where others are gathered as they wait for something. In that moment you know that you’re destined for something greater. Your life will never be the same again.

GM’s Note: Hello everyone and welcome to The Calling! This roleplay is basically a mythology based rp with Percy Jackson based elements thrown in the mix. It centers around the children and descendants of gods and demigods from different pantheons.

[div class=over]rules[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] Follow all rpn rules. Must be 18+!

[div class=num]2.[/div] This rp isn’t first come, first serve. Characters will be chosen after the character sheets close. Only real images are allowed or a description of your character.

[div class=num]3.[/div] Try to be active, I understand that real life comes first but try to inform me when you need to disappear. I’m expecting people to be able to post at least twice a week. There will be a discord for ooc chat and discussions once characters are chosen.

[div class=num]4.[/div] Literacy is a must. No one-liner replies will be allowed. I'm expecting to see 500+ word replies on average, with good quality! I'm not super strict on this rule, but please be aware I'd like to see multi-paragraph replies.

[div class=over]links[/div]
CHARACTERS - MAIN - OOC - LORE
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]T[/div]he Calling
[div class=bottomwords]The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: @undine[/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #e9c37c; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/197531209847406592/706568734059266171/image0.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/ce/a1/a1cea107e4c029e0ba27f99831ff7488.png); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #e9c37c; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #e9c37c; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Last edited:
Nah, not just the Greek ones! Feel free to go for Egyptian, Roman, Polynesian, ect ect ^^
Sweetness. And do you have a character limit rn? Just so I can kind of start looking for fcs and such~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back