• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Brats With Potential OOC Thread

Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hanging around with a Paranoid housemate who is convinced they have Covid so might be having time off.

Doing fine, just waiting on some replies. I think we all are just waiting on the teachers at this point?

There are a couple of interactions that I can still do but - like the other class - I've intentionally slowed down my response speed since we've checked the major boxes. Mostly a lot of small talk and introductions, since doing anything more involved would be weird while waiting for the teacher to walk in.

Yeah I need to get teacher’s post out. I’ve been pushing it back because of work and school and you guys have been so patient.

I will for sure for sure make a post today. Even if it’s the last thing I do.

Been a little silent in general, shame when ive got 14 days free due to having to Isolate with nothing to do and not supposed to leave house.

Yeah, that was kinda the point the biggest weakness and strength of her potentials is that nobody is exactly sure as to what is going to happen. After all nobody can counter your plan if you don't even know your plan

Shanti and Marie might actually be roommates. That's an interesting mix. Shanti's dream...being herself.

So anything holding things up? Also forget if this game had a Discord that i may have missed.

I think everyone's waiting on the teachers. There was something about a post that needed edited in Mr. S's class? But since none of mine are over there I didn't look back at that. There's no discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back