• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
tenor.gif

Power.

deadman%2Bwonderland.gif

Special Abilities.

WhichSneakyFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif

Potential.

All reside within Satsuki High School.

1602104162000.jpeg
A school made for students with potential. It's sole purpose for foundation was to help students discover, learn, and control their potential. What is potential you ask? Essentially it is an individual's power, or special ability more or less. Potential is extremely broad in a sense that someone can have the potential to manipulate fire and burn down an entire city while someone else can have the potential to have enhanced taste. There is the rare occurrence where someone can have two different types of potential. It's rare, but possible. Usually they have one weak or supplementary potential and another strong or more useful potential. We call these people gifted. Again, it's rare, but possible for someone to have two strong or equally powerful complementary potentials. Ex. Lightning and water. As well as two strong or equally powerful contrasting potentials. Ex. Fire and ice. These types of people are referred to as First-rates.

As students hone their potential they will have tons of opportunities to apply what they learn in various events. Some so big multiple schools come together to participate! Satsuki is a well known and highly rated high school due to it's great staff and fun/engaging learning system. It's also quite popular because it was named after and founded by the most powerful and renown woman who had potential. Ayame Satsuki. She was looked at as a god for her power. Truly a legend.

520-5209724_anime-girl-silhouette-png-transparent-png.png

First off I wanna say thanks for checking out the thread! I haven't roleplayed on this website or really at all in a while and I felt the urge to roleplay so I came back. This roleplay was kind of a thought roaming around in my head that I'm hoping I can execute properly. Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions.​

I will get a character thread and OOC up some time later this morning or afternoon.

Japanime Japanime Please tell me you have one more slot open, I'd love to join this!
Yeah we have plenty of slots open. We’ll be starting soon so you’re just in time. Whip up a character and I’ll be sure to give it a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back