• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Brats With Potential OOC Thread

Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That's cool. I prefer unplanned coincidences.

Japanime Japanime has been doing the dorm/teacher assignments. I'm guessing you'll be in Mr. I's class since it's still pretty empty. That's probably a good fit since we got a youtube influencer in the front row.

Sorry guys been a little busy the past couple of days! Excited to see what I missed!

Ohh a challenge. You'll be amazed at how well Leanna can breeze past indifference and believe people are her bestfriend despite them wanting nothing to do with her

Looks like the updated dorm assignments have Ace Cream Ace Cream (Elliot) with Walnutt Walnutt (Leanna)...

I'm now imagining Leanna livestreaming from her room and her roommate walking around in the background with a teddy bear on her face.

Also, Neveah dropped? Too bad.

Pretty sure this site hates me lol I got absolutely no notifications the past few days. But I am alive! I'll post today after work

Yeah just figuring out how to join in, Im thinking just having them in the class to get sorted.

I think it's
Yeah just figuring out how to join in, Im thinking just having them in the class to get sorted.

Teacher hasn't arrived yet in your class and students have just been wandering in. The first class filled up real fast, the second was slow but is almost there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back