• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Best Questlog You Will Ever Join (Deadpool Questlog OOC)

Oh what, yeah, I haven't been getting any notifications. Thanks for letting me know
You’re welcome! Anyway how are they, are they any good, was it funny? Also catch any references?

Was trying to challenge people to catch references and speak of them to promote more OOC activity but no ones really said much there.

You’re welcome! Anyway how are they, are they any good, was it funny? Also catch any references?

Was trying to challenge people to catch references and speak of them to promote more OOC activity but no ones really said much there.
Your writing is good as always, even though it's a completely different genre, you transitioned seamlessly. Um, off the top of my head, I got the El Chapo joke, chewing bubblegum, and I thought of the Texas Chainsaw massacre when I saw chainsaw, and it was, so there's that.

Your writing is good as always, even though it's a completely different genre, you transitioned seamlessly. Um, off the top of my head, I got the El Chapo joke, chewing bubblegum, and I thought of the Texas Chainsaw massacre when I saw chainsaw, and it was, so there's that.
Man that’s only scratching the surface! I threw in so much more, and thank you I appreciate it as always. I’m glad the gang is all here, and we got two new people on board so i’m happy, and I can imagine as time goes on we can hopefully attract more attention.

Man that’s only scratching the surface! I threw in so much more, and thank you I appreciate it as always. I’m glad the gang is all here, and we got two new people on board so i’m happy, and I can imagine as time goes on we can hopefully attract more attention.

I'm not a reference-crazy here, so I'll leave all the long search to the others.
I hope some guy who loves pop culture will show up and find all the interesting bits for us.

I'm doing my best ;) I'm sure we can dig up way more going forward, if everyone pitches in and notes like 2 each.

I'm glad too! And my warmest welcomes to the two newbies! :)

I'm doing my best ;) I'm sure we can dig up way more going forward, if everyone pitches in and notes like 2 each.

I'm glad too! And my warmest welcomes to the two newbies! :)
Haha I mean D duegxybus isn’t completely new and she’s a friend of mine and considering what’s happened with her recently me being a source of happiness and laughter right now really helps drive home the joy I get from this, and then Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I think had also expressed interest in the interest check but it’s still 2 new people on board so i’m happy in the end.

I think I missed many, many references. I will have to check it out.

Also, this.

This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. You must all watch it. The fight starts at 11:58.

1549602564006.png

AND NOW IT’S CANON

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay again, the post is all done, also sorry for all the dialogue options, I go into situations with a lot of varying jokes, and usually there's a lot of variation since you can find gold in variations of jokes. I am also kinda tired so most of it were innuendos or about Turkish Oil Wrestling, so yeah sorry about that too, but of course if any of you have your own ideas again write it in.

Sorry about the delay again, the post is all done, also sorry for all the dialogue options, I go into situations with a lot of varying jokes, and usually there's a lot of variation since you can find gold in variations of jokes. I am also kinda tired so most of it were innuendos or about Turkish Oil Wrestling, so yeah sorry about that too, but of course if any of you have your own ideas again write it in.

Got no new ideas, I'm afraid.
Deadpool's in the thick of a fight, so all he's got to do is put up his dukes.

Also, I am hoping the humor isn’t annoying or not landing, especially for you since you said Deadpool really wasn’t your thing.

It’s not mandatory to do a write in option, it’s there only if you have your own idea
Also, I am hoping the humor isn’t annoying or not landing, especially for you since you said Deadpool really wasn’t your thing.

Hmm, if there is something that isn't to my taste here, its the way there is so little risk and little meaning behind the choices.
We know Deadpool is a bullet sponge.
So what does it matter if he shoots, slices, or beats his opponents to death?
The outcome feels the same, he's just too strong.

Deadpool is a cartoon character, yes, but I suggest you make him more life-like.
One way to do it is to give us some background on the missions.
Tell a greater story behind the one we see.
Tell us why these Mexicans are here and why Deadpool's here to shoot 'em up.

Remember, a lot of stuff's gotta be messed up before we get this killer ninja clown in red coming.
I want to know who hires Deadpool.
I want to know what he does to keep himself in shape.
I want to know how he gets to work.
I want to know how he deals with normal people.
I want to know how he deals with jerks.
If we get straight to the action for the sake of action, we'll never get to know what Deadpool is like when he's just out there chilling.

All I want really is to know him better for who he is.

Hmm, if there is something that isn't to my taste here, its the way there is so little risk and little meaning behind the choices.
We know Deadpool is a bullet sponge.
So what does it matter if he shoots, slices, or beats his opponents to death?
The outcome feels the same, he's just too strong.

Deadpool is a cartoon character, yes, but I suggest you make him more life-like.
One way to do it is to give us some background on the missions.
Tell a greater story behind the one we see.
Tell us why these Mexicans are here and why Deadpool's here to shoot 'em up.

Remember, a lot of stuff's gotta be messed up before we get this killer ninja clown in red coming.
I want to know who hires Deadpool.
I want to know what he does to keep himself in shape.
I want to know how he gets to work.
I want to know how he deals with normal people.
I want to know how he deals with jerks.
If we get straight to the action for the sake of action, we'll never get to know what Deadpool is like when he's just out there chilling.

All I want really is to know him better for who he is.
I completely understand, and that’s actually what I was going to touch on after this, but I decided to start on an action packed note, but some of this was going to be touched on later. But it’s only the beginning so I mean I couldn’t exactly touch on all that already. And of course there’ll be some increased stakes and people that won’t be easily killed like these mooks.

But yeah I am going to as always find areas to fit that stuff in.

I completely understand, and that’s actually what I was going to touch on after this, but I decided to start on an action packed note, but some of this was going to be touched on later. But it’s only the beginning so I mean I couldn’t exactly touch on all that already. And of course there’ll be some increased stakes and people that won’t be easily killed like these mooks.

But yeah I am going to as always find areas to fit that stuff in.

All right, now I know Deadpool's gonna come in a complete package!
Just what I wanted.
Hah, I think we're going to have some fun.

Apologizing again for the long wait going on, and just letting everybody know that posts may end up being longer than usual. Things have been busy, nothing as crazy as the lead up to this RP but longer than usual, so don’t be alarmed if you have to wait awhile for the next posts for now on. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Apologizing again for the long wait going on, and just letting everybody know that posts may end up being longer than usual. Things have been busy, nothing as crazy as the lead up to this RP but longer than usual, so don’t be alarmed if you have to wait awhile for the next posts for now on. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hah, you can say that again!
Crazy things have been going on in my life too.
I'm trying to keep myself together and its a challenge.
You keep yourself together too, bro.
Even though we're spread all over the world, thousands of miles away, just know that we're here for you, to make your life richer.

Sorry again for the wait again everyone like I said posts will probably come in slow so thanks for your patience as the next post is done today!

Deadpool probably has the consistency, maybe mental consistency, of a hardboiled egg yolk. He's doing alright, all things considered.

Haha that is very true, it has been a while since I have done Deadpool so he may not be exactly accurate.

Hey everyone, i am truly sorry things are moving so slowly had midterms recently, hoping to have a new post ready soon, sorry again for all the waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back