• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Best Questlog You Will Ever Join (Deadpool Questlog OOC)

The Omen of Death

My presence has marked your eventual demise.
Your usual OOC chat for discussions, random chat, understanding some things a bit more, etc. I highly suggest talking to one another, especially since this is supposed to be a bit more of a light hearted affair (with the exception of some trademark more serious stuff, since not all of Deadpool is fun and games, but that’s going to be for a bit later on) also Deadpool may even show up at points or two to either chat, or if something more meta goes on.

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Pryno Pryno Felis Felis Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller D duegxybus

(You did say you would consider so it’s up to you, but in case you do want to jump on board Crenando Crenando )

Like a novel in which you are the hero. Everyone can join. We debate and vote for the way the story continues with a finite number of choices (but sometimes, we can modify them a little).

Well, since I hope to have made my way back into semi-activity, hello to everyone who is here so far! ^_^

Just a bit of a heads up that the start of this may take a couple more days, I’ve hit some unexpected crap that’s going to hold this up a little longer! I promise it will be out soon though! Thank you for your patience!

Just a bit of a heads up that the start of this may take a couple more days, I’ve hit some unexpected crap that’s going to hold this up a little longer! I promise it will be out soon though! Thank you for your patience!

It's okay, take your time! We're all here (:

Yeah let’s try to keep an open OOC chat, it’ll keep interest and promoting a fun environment is what I want from this.

Anyway doing fine, just still working on the opening post. As well as doing some miscellaneous planning.

Just a heads up as well that it has been a while since I have written Deadpool before so it may be a bit before I get back into a groove. I partly did this to get my writing of him back into shape, so don’t be afraid to give some constructive criticism if you feel i’m not doing him well. I’d love to improve.

Also I am thinking to help make this more fun and interactive since we can honestly do some crazy ridiculous things with this, I am encouraging that if you have ideas for anything feel free to suggest it! I have my own ideas but I think having room for you guys to come up with ideas for subplots would help make this more interactive and fun. Since the idea is for this is to be a long, winding thing more like a comic with a bunch of subplots and one offs.

Yeah let’s try to keep an open OOC chat, it’ll keep interest and promoting a fun environment is what I want from this.

Anyway doing fine, just still working on the opening post. As well as doing some miscellaneous planning.

Just a heads up as well that it has been a while since I have written Deadpool before so it may be a bit before I get back into a groove. I partly did this to get my writing of him back into shape, so don’t be afraid to give some constructive criticism if you feel i’m not doing him well. I’d love to improve.

Also I am thinking to help make this more fun and interactive since we can honestly do some crazy ridiculous things with this, I am encouraging that if you have ideas for anything feel free to suggest it! I have my own ideas but I think having room for you guys to come up with ideas for subplots would help make this more interactive and fun. Since the idea is for this is to be a long, winding thing more like a comic with a bunch of subplots and one offs.

Hey, right now isn't the time for me to think of subplots, but I'll keep this in mind. We'll see the results of my thinking within a couple of days. If nothing comes out, keep going on. I'll still be there anyway.

I'm fine, too.

I'm not sure whether I'll be that helpful with plot ideas, since I don't know Deadpool all that well, but if something comes to my mind, I'll speak up.

Oh I should’ve been a bit more specific, but you know what nvm. It’s a bit hard to explain, but it’s fine.

Omen, I haven't heard from you in a few days.
How are you?
And are you still looking for subplots? I might have something for you.
I actually have a lot of resources that might interest you. I have plenty of articles and videos made by cops on policework and security. All I need is to know what you want exactly and I'll get it for you.

Omen, I haven't heard from you in a few days.
How are you?
And are you still looking for subplots? I might have something for you.
I actually have a lot of resources that might interest you. I have plenty of articles and videos made by cops on policework and security. All I need is to know what you want exactly and I'll get it for you.
Hey, sorry for lack of heads up. I must be making you all concerned that I don’t actually know how I am going to do this! And no, I do, but that thought came from a half baked idea that when I thought about it wouldn’t make sense. Things have been really busy much more than I actually expected and it’s been holding me back from this. I really hope that this wait becomes worth it for you guys once the post is ready!

Hey, sorry for lack of heads up. I must be making you all concerned that I don’t actually know how I am going to do this! And no, I do, but that thought came from a half baked idea that when I thought about it wouldn’t make sense. Things have been really busy much more than I actually expected and it’s been holding me back from this. I really hope that this wait becomes worth it for you guys once the post is ready!

Focus on life. Once you've got everything sorted out or are able to hold them at bay, you'll be able to give it your all. Don't lose anything for the sake of this story. I don't want something like that to happen. In any case, I'm ready to lend you my support in the event that you need it. I have limits of course, but should you require my cooperation, and you think it is my ability to fulfill your wishes then I say don't hesitate to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back