• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Best Questlog You Will Ever Join (Deadpool Questlog OOC)

Omen, its been a while, how're things going?
Midterms done for you?
All right, with all that done, the most important question's coming. . .
When'll you post? I've been keeping an eye on this story for a while now.

Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Pryno Pryno Felis Felis Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 D duegxybus Qazi Qazi

Hey, ik you haven’t heard from me in a while. And unfortunately I am not bringing good news, as I am going to need to stop this temporarily as I need to go on hiatus. Things have been getting too chaotic, and as much as I love doing this which was meant to be a casual thing, I need to set things straight in my life.

Note: THIS IS NOT ENDING, I simply need time off to recuperate and I promise this will continue eventually. It pains me to do this, but ik you all should be understanding and will be waiting eagerly for this to continue.

Thank you for all your support, I will make sure you all get alerted when the next post comes out. When that happens I don’t know, but until then, bye bye! And once again this isn’t the end.

Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Pryno Pryno Felis Felis Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 D duegxybus Qazi Qazi

Hey, ik you haven’t heard from me in a while. And unfortunately I am not bringing good news, as I am going to need to stop this temporarily as I need to go on hiatus. Things have been getting too chaotic, and as much as I love doing this which was meant to be a casual thing, I need to set things straight in my life.

Note: THIS IS NOT ENDING, I simply need time off to recuperate and I promise this will continue eventually. It pains me to do this, but ik you all should be understanding and will be waiting eagerly for this to continue.

Thank you for all your support, I will make sure you all get alerted when the next post comes out. When that happens I don’t know, but until then, bye bye! And once again this isn’t the end.

A lot of my folks seem to be going through the same thing.
My friends in Questlogs and in my 1x1s are busy with school, work, and life in general.
Me? Not so much, maybe that's why I'm so bored.

Anyways, you get yourself sorted out, we can wait.
We're not the pushy types of people.

A lot of my folks seem to be going through the same thing.
My friends in Questlogs and in my 1x1s are busy with school, work, and life in general.
Me? Not so much, maybe that's why I'm so bored.

Anyways, you get yourself sorted out, we can wait.
We're not the pushy types of people.
Yeah ik, originally I continued doing these quest logs as something to do on the side while I took some time away from normal RPing, because I actually took a hiatus from normal RPing a while ago, I kept these going to keep my writing from getting worse, since I think my hiatuses kinda started to make it worse but also because I would feel bad dropping this suddenly like I did like maybe 3 years ago (has it really been that long since the original version of Dying to Live, Living to Die? Holy shit, that’s crazy if that’s true.) as you remember. It actually hurt to see that, but, lately especially after Christmas when this Quest was announced, things got worse and worse, and something that was supposed to be casually keeping my writing good and continuing giving you guys fun stories and making you think with choices that are brutal to make. Was starting to become a chore and worrying about you guys and dissapointing you all with long waits and posts that I think were getting worse and worse.

Just remember this isn’t the end. I will be back and probably better than ever. Sometimes you gotta die a little to truly live.

No worries, take care of yourself!

If you need a break, just take it, Omen. Don’t put pressure on yourself. Writing should never be a chore. We can wait until you it inspires you again. For the time being, relax and take care.

Yeah ik, originally I continued doing these quest logs as something to do on the side while I took some time away from normal RPing, because I actually took a hiatus from normal RPing a while ago, I kept these going to keep my writing from getting worse, since I think my hiatuses kinda started to make it worse but also because I would feel bad dropping this suddenly like I did like maybe 3 years ago (has it really been that long since the original version of Dying to Live, Living to Die? Holy shit, that’s crazy if that’s true.) as you remember. It actually hurt to see that, but, lately especially after Christmas when this Quest was announced, things got worse and worse, and something that was supposed to be casually keeping my writing good and continuing giving you guys fun stories and making you think with choices that are brutal to make. Was starting to become a chore and worrying about you guys and dissapointing you all with long waits and posts that I think were getting worse and worse.

Just remember this isn’t the end. I will be back and probably better than ever. Sometimes you gotta die a little to truly live.

Like what the others said, you're being too hard on yourself. Ease up a little, man. Writing's a thinking game, and you gotta get your life straight first before you can think properly. The skills you got don't fade away so easily. You'll always make mistakes, you'll always think you'll hit a wall or a ceiling, but turns out there's always a way around it. Come back when you're confident that your life's settled and you can even come back to say hi. We're thousands of miles away, man, so we can't even hope to fix your life's problems even should we want to. Take your time, man, this Quest Log isn't the only place I stop by to have fun. So, take your time.

Just as an afterthought, if you really gotta let this story go, let it go, man. Remember, this isn't the first time we've seen a story crash, we've been through it so many times. It isn't anything new. That's why we're constantly searching for new stories to join, each succeed for a while then something happens and it comes falling down. So far so good, you've had a pretty good run! You've written three Quest Logs as far as I know, and most people don't make it past their first one. Whatever you do, don't feel sorry for yourself, hell, I think you deserve a pat on the back, man. What's important is that you don't tax yourself too much or you'll burn out. You gotta. . . pay yourself first, man, before you pay others. Take care of yourself, man, before you can start carrying out your duties as a man and as a writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back