• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=wrapper]
max-width:800px;
min-height:300px;
margin:auto;
[/class]

[div class=wrapper] Karcen Karcen @Coffeepot Giraffe AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye
Decided to make this thread to avoid any unneeded spam of the search thread.

i will think of how to include it without including the daughter of the high alm
Well, I don't think this all would come into play in the game, albeit I'm tempted to SOMEHOW implement c0da in... as this is not a very metaphysical-heavy plot we have there (though I think a few encounters here and there might be it). So, on one hand, there is no need to write deep lore about your characters (and I mostly am for writing just what the rest of the group knows about you, and if that is true); on the other hand, it won't really hurt.

I also wanted to ask you all guys. I am not very pro-DMNPCs. I mean, the Narrator already has the whole world to control, why the bloody hell does he need a character of his own in the party? However, do you think it'd be easier for you to have an NPC in the gang? Not as a leader - for fuck's sake, you're the heroes - you are the leaders, but maybe just to make it feel more... crowded? Of sorts? I could make a character or two to make your gang slightly bigger than it is, feel more powerful.
[/div]

It hath been done, the CS hath been made.

as for the NPC thing... depends, I think
maybe if we happen to recruit someone later down the line?

maybe if we happen to recruit someone later down the line?
I was more considering having a character from the get go for it not to feel too empty. It's a very narrow audience we have there: TEX familiarity + Morrowind nostalgia + villains, so I do not expect a lot of people in the group. The idea was is to make it look like more activity going on, an more people to look after a dozen of beasts who might overpower three bandits. The NPCs might drop out in case there's a sudden boom of activity, and more players join.

I was more considering having a character from the get go for it not to feel too empty. It's a very narrow audience we have there: TEX familiarity + Morrowind nostalgia + villains, so I do not expect a lot of people in the group. The idea was is to make it look like more activity going on, an more people to look after a dozen of beasts who might overpower three bandits. The NPCs might drop out in case there's a sudden boom of activity, and more players join.

Ah, yeah, I get that. That would make sense, aye, forgot to think about the logistics of the whole thing.

Ah, yeah, I get that. That would make sense, aye, forgot to think about the logistics of the whole thing.
I guess this is a question for all of the players. I can throw in a character or two, to make a small crowd out of you, but if it's uncomfortable for others, I might just drop this idea. I mind not. DMNPCs are often... confusing.
Alternatively, you might meet someone you were in a gang from right from the get go, as you walk out of Khuul.

also rip, lmao

I added the shadow to make the pic on my CS look like it belongs a bit more
then this
I'm not sure this would work, but you can try placing this:

Code:
[div="valign: bottom"]{YOUR IMAGE}[/div]

Where your image is. Thought I am not sure this will work properly. I'm not very good at coding on BB, lol.

I'm not sure this would work, but you can try placing this:
Doesn't do anything, sadly.
Anyways, yeah, it'll be better to hear some input from the others as well. Although, had I not noticed by accident, I wouldn't have known that this thread exists, tbh. RPN did not notify me at all about it, so maybe just post in the interest check that it exist? just to be sure.

Doesn't do anything, sadly.
Anyways, yeah, it'll be better to hear some input from the others as well. Although, had I not noticed by accident, I wouldn't have known that this thread exists, tbh. RPN did not notify me at all about it, so maybe just post in the interest check that it exist? just to be sure.
To get notifications, you need to watch the thread up there, on the upper right
But that's strange in a way, since you were mentioned here, and should've gotten the notification bell ringing. If you didn't somehow mute notifications, you might check in with admins, as this might be a bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back