• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

I could go for the female Slytherin upperclassman! Sorry for the late reply, lmao, got caught up in some other things.

Sorry Ayama Ayama things have been super stressful lately and my migraines are acting up again. I should have the Ministry worker up by this weekend or next?

Sorry Ayama Ayama things have been super stressful lately and my migraines are acting up again. I should have the Ministry worker up by this weekend or next?
Ooof, migraines are the worst! Feel better! >w<
I'll keep the Ministry worker spot reserved for ya~ <3

Oh! Great! Also thanks for providing the roles, its a little hard to figure out whats open and what isnt in this thread

Do you mind if i take the female ravenclaw? I'll leave the gryffindor open for now in case anyone else sees this and is interested c:
I will also thinm about thw arithmancy teacher but I'll need to think up a good character for it

Oh! Great! Also thanks for providing the roles, its a little hard to figure out whats open and what isnt in this thread

Do you mind if i take the female ravenclaw? I'll leave the gryffindor open for now in case anyone else sees this and is interested c:
I will also thinm about thw arithmancy teacher but I'll need to think up a good character for it
Awesome- I'll reserve the Ravenclaw for you. Feel free to start filling out a profile, and let me know if you have any questions ^^

@Bravo @AllHailCell NekoNiku NekoNiku @Squad141

Roles currently available are:
-Female first-year Gryffindor
-Female first-year Ravenclaw
-Arithmancy teacher

If you plan to join, please try to get your profile(s) in by the end of the day.
(Or at the very least reserves and a reasonable ETA).
Let me know if you have any questions! ^^
sorry it's taking a while to write my CS. I have remote school and stuff soo...

Hey guys, update!

-Female first-year Hufflepuff
-Male first-year Slytherin
-Transfiguration teacher
-Astronomy teacher
-Arithmancy teacher

Those of you who already have a character or two done are totally welcome/encouraged to pick up more roles (limit is 'as many as you want and can handle' ;P )
Just let me know which characters you want to play so I can reserve those spots!

Wariforever14 Wariforever14 moxxie. moxxie. thebigbadwolfy thebigbadwolfy @Bravo @AllHailCell NekoNiku NekoNiku @Squad141

Last edited:
Sarakins Sarakins Bunnie Bunnie DapperKnight DapperKnight Mind_Knot Mind_Knot Bluffly Bluffly Okie.Doki.Dokkaebi Okie.Doki.Dokkaebi FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders
SilentNightmare SilentNightmare BurntInsomniac BurntInsomniac strayjudar strayjudar ThatNewGuy ThatNewGuy EverlastingTales EverlastingTales Seppie Seppie that_guy that_guy

Greetings all~ This Harry Potter RP is currently seeking players to help round out the cast.

-Female first-year Hufflepuff
-Astronomy teacher
-Arithmancy teacher

We're looking for friendly, enthusiastic players able to quickly fill out character profiles and join in, who aren't going to disappear after a couple posts ;P
You're encouraged to play multiple characters- it helps keep player numbers manageable and ensures no one gets left out!
If you're interested, please let me know and tell me which roles you want to reserve~ ^^

Last edited:
Inq Inq TheWeeba TheWeeba tate_langdon tate_langdon Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Azshyra Azshyra nyraro nyraro source source Tulik Tulik Tiguidi Tiguidi WhiteFlower WhiteFlower SleepySiren SleepySiren Tyrial Tyrial Sophia_Wright Sophia_Wright Grish Grish roronoa roronoa Atelophobia. Atelophobia. Jellal Jellal _Annalise_ _Annalise_ Allie Enchanted Allie Enchanted nevlie nevlie Charles Babel Charles Babel Ataraxie Ataraxie Ghosts_and_stars Ghosts_and_stars Moretti Moretti BabyBun1998 BabyBun1998 Maea Maea M Moongazer valkyrie-edgy valkyrie-edgy Salty Draft Salty Draft Nocturne. Nocturne. pyroses pyroses tweezoid tweezoid Boombox Boombox Rain Fanatic Rain Fanatic Cerise Cerise mewmilk mewmilk Openmindedness1 Openmindedness1 Akio Sakamaki Akio Sakamaki kittenchild kittenchild Stillsnow Stillsnow brilliantfraud brilliantfraud R Reiyumi Comically Comically fabricatedwit fabricatedwit SoftGalaxy SoftGalaxy Tiguidi Tiguidi Just Roleplay Just Roleplay Averyniceusername Averyniceusername Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Note Taker Note Taker Nika Norman Nika Norman KosmicKandy KosmicKandy oXFallenXo oXFallenXo The Silver Samurai The Silver Samurai TheEmperor TheEmperor beetle beetle wolfias wolfias Jay_the_Fangirl Jay_the_Fangirl XAshleyX XAshleyX FyreFoxx FyreFoxx beeswaxie beeswaxie poeta poeta Bakura Ryou Bakura Ryou DevonDemonCool DevonDemonCool ForestOfTheHung ForestOfTheHung

Greetings all, and welcome to RPN ^^
For any of you who might be interested, this Harry Potter RP is currently looking to round out its cast.

-Female Gryffindor first-year
-Female Hufflepuff first-year
-Female Ravenclaw first-year
-Male Slytherin first-year
-Female Slytherin upperclassman
-Transfiguration Instructor
-Flying Instructor
-Astronomy Instructor
-Arithmancy Instructor

Roles available in the near future are:
-Male Gryffindor first-year
-Female Gryffindor first-year
-Male Huffplepuff first-year
-Female Hufflepuff upperclassman
-Female Ravenclaw first-year
-Female Ravenclaw upperclassman
-Divination Instructor
-Auror

We're looking for players who are responsive and enthusiastic (you don't need to be an expert in the HP fandom though).
Playing multiple characters is preferred/highly encouraged, as it helps prevent people from getting left out and keep the cast manageable.
If you're interested, please let me know which role(s) you'd like to reserve; looking forward to RPing with you! ^w^

Last edited:
Haven't been very involved with HP for a while, but I can definitely give this a shot! Alright if I reserve the male first-year Slytherin and the arithmancy instructor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back