• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Bravo Bravo AllHailCell AllHailCell NekoNiku NekoNiku Squad141 Squad141

Roles currently available are:
-Female first-year Gryffindor
-Female first-year Ravenclaw
-Arithmancy teacher

If you plan to join, please try to get your profile(s) in by the end of the day.
(Or at the very least reserves and a reasonable ETA).
Let me know if you have any questions! ^^

Last edited:
Omg I'm so sorry!! I thought when you said make one post per profile you meant that, but I just realized you meant the characters! Sorry!!!

Omg I'm so sorry!! I thought when you said make one post per profile you meant that, but I just realized you meant the characters! Sorry!!!
Haha yeah- sorry about the confusion/misunderstanding.
I just prefer one post per character profile and/or character reply, as it makes things less confusing that way~

Absolutely fine! I just fixed it (and saved it just in case!) I'll post Arnie once Hamish is approved, don't want to double post!

Absolutely fine! I just fixed it (and saved it just in case!) I'll post Arnie once Hamish is approved, don't want to double post!
Hamish is approved (though I'm assuming you didn't mean to leave the other picture as an attachment in his profile? xD ).
Feel free to post for him~
Remember to pick a compartment (1, 2, 3, or 4) based on who you want him interacting with ^^

Totally didnt D: I'll remove that! I thought about having him interact with the first year currently in the hallway, and then I'll pick a compartment to get us both into if that's okay?

Totally didnt D: I'll remove that! I thought about having him interact with the first year currently in the hallway, and then I'll pick a compartment to get us both into if that's okay?
Nope. Rules are that intro posts for students place them in the compartment they'll be spending the trip to Hogwarts in, so you need to pick a compartment for him and send him there.
If you want to interact with Souv's character, I recommend any compartment except #3, as I doubt he'll be wanting to send both his characters to the same one.

Nope. Rules are that intro posts for students place them in the compartment they'll be spending the trip to Hogwarts in, so you need to pick a compartment for him and send him there.
If you want to interact with Souv's character, I recommend any compartment except #3, as I doubt he'll be wanting to send both his characters to the same one.
I just replied. Look good? I think I understand what you mean. I chose compartment one and got my character there, plus interacted with Souv's character too!

I just replied. Look good? I think I understand what you mean. I chose compartment one and got my character there, plus interacted with Souv's character too!
Souv's character is going to be placed in a compartment, so if you really want Hamish to interact with him I suggest you hold off until you see which compartment he'll be in and then post for your character to send him there. If posting now is more important than interacting with that specific character, then just edit your post to send him straight to your chosen compartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back