• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Sure! I might need some pointers on how to keep such a class interesting for the RP (since I don't want to accidentally step into the realm of Divination, and just looking at constellations seems pretty year 1) but I would enjoy the role.

Sure! I might need some pointers on how to keep such a class interesting for the RP (since I don't want to accidentally step into the realm of Divination, and just looking at constellations seems pretty year 1) but I would enjoy the role.
Excellent! You can go ahead and start filling out a profile then ^^
Let me know if you have any questions! (Oh btw, the Astronomy teacher is head of Slytherin House~ )

Hey, thanks for the tag!
So i saw there will be a spot for a ravenclaw upperclassman in the near future?

However id definitely be in for an Auror!

Last edited:
fabricatedwit fabricatedwit @wolfias @Octoling @TheWeeba @ForestOfTheHung StilettoCombat StilettoCombat sleepingonneptune sleepingonneptune Roose Hurro Roose Hurro Dartwind Dartwind NiteOwl NiteOwl A Paper Bag A Paper Bag soymatchalatte soymatchalatte WickenXXX WickenXXX noelle noelle Norrsken Norrsken

Greetings all! For any of you who might be interested (/still interested), this Harry Potter RP is looking to round out its cast.

Roles currently available are:
-Female Gryffindor first-year
-Male Gryffindor first-year
-Female Hufflepuff first-year
-Female Hufflepuff first-year
-Female Hufflepuff upperclassman
-Female Ravenclaw first-year
-Female Slytherin upperclassman
-Transfiguration Instructor
-Divination Instructor

We're looking for players who are responsive and enthusiastic (you don't need to be an expert in the HP fandom though).
Playing multiple characters is preferred/highly encouraged, as it helps prevent people from getting left out and keep the cast manageable.
If you're interested, please let me know which role(s) you'd like to reserve; looking forward to RPing with you! ^w^

Interesting - I used to love Harry Potter as a kid, haha. I'm a bit full on group RPs offsite, so I wouldn't be able to join, but good luck!

Which first-year did you want- male Gryffindor or female Hufflepuff? ^^
Female Gryffindor, I guess. I (embarrassingly) don't know much about Hufflepuff!

Edit: Female Hufflepuff. I just re-read your message. I will do some homework on Hufflepuff, oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back