• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

@Inq TheWeeba TheWeeba @tate_langdon @Penitent Pumpkin Spice @Azshyra @rvoulettes @source @Tulik @Tiguidi @WhiteFlower @SleepySiren @Tyrial @Sophia_Wright @Grishamade @roronoa @Atelophobia. @Jellal @_Annalise_ @Allie Enchanted @nevlie @Charles Babel @Ataraxie @Ghosts_and_stars @Moretti @BabyBun1998 @Maea @Moongazer @valkyrie-edgy Salty Draft Salty Draft Nocturne. Nocturne. @pyroses @frogbeanz @Boombox @Rain Fanatic @Cerise @mewmilk @Openmindedness1 @Akio Sakamaki @kittenchild @Stillsnow @brilliantfraud @TheFirstMayumi @Comically @fabricatedwit @SoftGalaxy @Tiguidi @Just Roleplay @Averyniceusername Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo @Note Taker @Nika Norman @KosmicKandy @oXFallenXo @The Silver Samurai @TheEmperor beetle beetle wolfias wolfias @Jay_the_Fangirl @XAshleyX @FyreFoxx beeswaxie beeswaxie @poeta @Bakura Ryou @DevonDemonCool

Greetings all, and welcome to RPN ^^
For any of you who might be interested, this Harry Potter RP is currently looking to round out its cast.

Roles currently available are:
-Female Gryffindor first-year
-Female Hufflepuff first-year
-Female Ravenclaw first-year
-Male Slytherin first-year
-Female Slytherin upperclassman
-Transfiguration Instructor
-Flying Instructor
-Astronomy Instructor
-Arithmancy Instructor

Roles available in the near future are:
-Male Gryffindor first-year
-Female Gryffindor first-year
-Male Huffplepuff first-year
-Female Hufflepuff upperclassman
-Female Ravenclaw first-year
-Female Ravenclaw upperclassman
-Divination Instructor
-Auror

We're looking for players who are responsive and enthusiastic (you don't need to be an expert in the HP fandom though).
Playing multiple characters is preferred/highly encouraged, as it helps prevent people from getting left out and keep the cast manageable.
If you're interested, please let me know which role(s) you'd like to reserve; looking forward to RPing with you! ^w^
Can I go for female Ravenclaw first year?

I want Hufflepuff!! But i cant fill one out atm. On mobile but can try to fill one out later
Sounds good- which spot did you want exactly, and will you be reserving a second?
Haven't been very involved with HP for a while, but I can definitely give this a shot! Alright if I reserve the male first-year Slytherin and the arithmancy instructor?
Excellent! Feel free to go ahead and start filling out character sheets; let me know if you have any questions ^^
Can I go for female Ravenclaw first year?
Absolutely- go ahead and fill out a sheet. Will you be reserving any other spots?

Sounds good- which spot did you want exactly, and will you be reserving a second?

Excellent! Feel free to go ahead and start filling out character sheets; let me know if you have any questions ^^

Absolutely- go ahead and fill out a sheet. Will you be reserving any other spots?
Female hufflepuff 1st year. But if someone gets it before me that's fine. still somewhat new to the site so getting things together

Female hufflepuff 1st year. But if someone gets it before me that's fine. still somewhat new to the site so getting things together
I'll add you to the reserve list- please consider other spots as well for when you submit profiles.
Not at the moment, no. However, I might in the later future for a sibling of the character.
I highly encourage you to make at least two characters, as this is an RP with a large cast and players can get left behind.
Hey there!! I can take one of the first year roles, any gender and any house is fine! ^^
Absolutely- I'd suggest Gryffindor. Any other roles to reserve? :3

I’ll probably stick to one for now, but I’m not totally against other roles if need be! And Gryffindor is fine!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag but I'm not interested in this RP, as I'm not a Harry Potter fan. Good luck finding people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back