• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Oh, thank you for answering.

What is the template? Maybe something as simple as:

Name:
Birthday:
Appearance:
Talents:
Pet Peeves:

Etc.?

_writersblock_ _writersblock_ Chuupid Chuupid Franklin Franklin Friiedbeef Friiedbeef Lofi Beats To Suffer To Lofi Beats To Suffer To sugar_trap sugar_trap uraniumUmbra uraniumUmbra rintarou rintarou Masha Masha AyreViere AyreViere Ms. No-one Ms. No-one honeyglitter honeyglitter YariDaiku YariDaiku Scar Scar Kimby Kimby

Greetings all! For any of you who might be interested, this Harry Potter RP is looking to round out its cast.

Roles currently available are:
-Male Gryffindor first-year
-Female Ravenclaw upperclassman
-Divination Instructor
-Auror taskforce member
-Ministry worker

We're looking for players who are responsive and enthusiastic (you don't need to be an expert in the HP fandom though).
Playing multiple characters is preferred/highly encouraged, as it helps prevent people from getting left out and keep the cast manageable.
If you're interested, please let me know which role(s) you'd like to reserve; looking forward to RPing with you! ^w^

Last edited:
_writersblock_ _writersblock_ Chuupid Chuupid Franklin Franklin Friiedbeef Friiedbeef Lofi Beats To Suffer To Lofi Beats To Suffer To sugar_trap sugar_trap uraniumUmbra uraniumUmbra rintarou rintarou Masha Masha AyreViere AyreViere QuietKid QuietKid

Greetings all! For any of you who might be interested, this Harry Potter RP is looking to round out its cast.

-Female Ravenclaw upperclassman
-Divination Instructor
-Auror taskforce member

We're looking for players who are responsive and enthusiastic (you don't need to be an expert in the HP fandom though).
Playing multiple characters is preferred/highly encouraged, as it helps prevent people from getting left out and keep the cast manageable.
If you're interested, please let me know which role(s) you'd like to reserve; looking forward to RPing with you! ^w^
I would love to rp a male Gryffindor first year!

All players are encouraged to have at least two characters.
Have you read the books/seen the movies? 'cause they're both in there.
I have seen a few of the movies not all though and I haven't read the books is that still ok?

I have seen a few of the movies not all though and I haven't read the books is that still ok?
It should be. Like I said, those last two are present in both the books and the movies so if you've seen them then you should know about them.

Howdy. Thank you for the tag, but I have little to no knowledge of Harry Potter, so I’m afraid that I won’t be joining.

Wind Wind JunIsFun JunIsFun Wolf99 Wolf99 QT3.14 QT3.14 Cait The Bookworm Cait The Bookworm momfriendkirumi momfriendkirumi Trafalgar Hoshi Trafalgar Hoshi junglejuice junglejuice Crescent Moon Crescent Moon

-Ministry worker

Last edited:
i'd love to play a male gryffindor! I'm not quite sure what a taskforce member is but if need be I could definitely do that role as well!

i'd love to play a male gryffindor! I'm not quite sure what a taskforce member is but if need be I could definitely do that role as well!
Excellent! Welcome aboard~ Feel free to start filling out profiles, and let me know if you have any trouble or questions ^^

Thank you for the tag. Tho this seems like a group rp, not sure how those work but I'd love to join as a Male Slytherin. Is it alright if he has no western magic background?

Thank you for the tag. Tho this seems like a group rp, not sure how those work but I'd love to join as a Male Slytherin. Is it alright if he has no western magic background?
For now the only spot open is a Ministry worker- you could nab that now and, when a student spot opens up, I can tag you?
I think we'll soon have spots for a male Gryffindor upperclassman, a female Hufflepuff first-year, a female Slytherin upperclassman and an Auror :3

For now the only spot open is a Ministry worker- you could nab that now and, when a student spot opens up, I can tag you?
I think we'll soon have spots for a male Gryffindor upperclassman, a female Hufflepuff first-year, a female Slytherin upperclassman and an Auror :3
Can I be a young ministry worker? ;3(

Keggee311 Keggee311 Hatch Hatch astrid astrid K Kieran Renard StrawberryTulipe StrawberryTulipe goth goth TheGospelofFuture TheGospelofFuture themusingsloth themusingsloth fizzthedreamer fizzthedreamer LilithEverdale LilithEverdale vviolet vviolet
shapeshifter shapeshifter praxidike praxidike cancerium mingimus cancerium mingimus MsDirtyBird MsDirtyBird Hannahbobana Hannahbobana Sen Pai Sen Pai Melty Honey Melty Honey Seige Seige Fazzie Fazzie Squid Squid DragonJade DragonJade pollenpaw pollenpaw

-Female Slytherin upperclassman
-Auror

Last edited:
Wariforever14 Wariforever14 Nika Norman Nika Norman Wind Wind Keggee311 Keggee311 Hatch Hatch astrid astrid K Kieran Renard StrawberryTulipe StrawberryTulipe goth goth TheGospelofFuture TheGospelofFuture themusingsloth themusingsloth
shapeshifter shapeshifter praxidike praxidike cancerium mingimus cancerium mingimus MsDirtyBird MsDirtyBird LazyLucifer LazyLucifer Crimson Rose Crimson Rose crystalldaddy crystalldaddy spicey spicey TinyToadstool TinyToadstool Acoma Acoma Kanamai Kanamai

-Male Gryffindor upperclassman
-Female Hufflepuff first-year
-Female Slytherin upperclassman
-Auror

Hey friend! I have a character that would work perfectly for a Female Hufflepuff first-year! I'd love to reserve it to apply.

Hi! Thanks for the tag. Unfortunately I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan. Best of luck in finding people though!

Damn I must have been a tad bit too late. Sucks sleeping in all day cause I miss all the fun. I was actually interested in a female Slytherin upperclassman and a Gryphindor first year. I can roleplay both male and female parts well and can play up to four different characters. I've done five but I've been having to slim down how many I play. I'm pretty punctual when it comes to two or three but once I go over that it starts taking up more of my time. I'm also known for posting large multi para; its just what I do y'all lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back