• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Doughnut Doughnut @Raven14 @Itz_Joker @moonchild. @Danteparadox @blem myst.erion myst.erion @ConstantineStories @Rose of Versailles BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss
If you're still interested in joining, please have a profile up in the character thread by the end of the day (or at the very least tell me which role(s) you want) ^^
As a reminder, we still have spots open for two female first-year Hufflepuff students, as well as for upperclassmen of any gender and in any house.
We are also looking for teachers for: Transfiguration, Herbology, Astronomy, Arithmancy, Divination, and Muggle Studies.
And you can also be a ghost, Hogwarts staff, Hogsmeade resident, Ministry worker... Feel free to get creative! :3

Last edited:
Here's Rin. I'm gonna make a secondary, Ancient Runes Teacher, when I get home.

Attachments

• 44f5ef071e6a62366dcdf76f707dfb11.jpg
    44f5ef071e6a62366dcdf76f707dfb11.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1
Doughnut Doughnut @Raven14 @Itz_Joker @moonchild. @Danteparadox @blem @ConstantineStories @Rose of Versailles BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss
Are you guys still interested in joining the RP?
We still need two female first-year Hufflepuff students, as well as teachers for Transfiguration, Herbology, Astronomy, Arithmancy, Divination, and Muggle Studies.
There are also spots open for upperclassmen students, and you can also be a ghost, Hogwarts staff, Hogsmeade resident, Ministry worker...
The RP will be starting soon, so let me know!

Last edited:
Ayama Ayama Hello, sorry it took such a long time !
My life finally started to get back together just now... ^^'
Is it still open or are the spots filled up?

Hello! My name is Katelyn, and I would be playing as a Slytherin named Legacy! Please let me know if you could add me to the RP, it would be amazing.

Hello! My name is Katelyn, and I would be playing as a Slytherin named Legacy! Please let me know if you could add me to the RP, it would be amazing.
Unfortunately we are already full... IDK if the GM's going to make an exception but don't get your hopes up. Best of luck finding another HP RP. 😁

Greetings all! We have some spots in this RP that need filling; first-come, first serve:

-First-year female Gryffindor
-Male upperclassman (Hufflepuff)
-First-year female Ravenclaw
-Flying instructor
-Arithmancy teacher
(And yes, you can absolutely have more than one character! )

Last edited:
Greetings all! We have some spots in this RP that need filling; first-come, first serve:

-First-year female Gryffindor
-First-year male Gryffindor
-Male upperclassman (Gryffindor)
-Male upperclassman (Hufflepuff)
-First-year female Ravenclaw
-Flying instructor
-Arithmancy teacher

I would but I have finals coming up and after that my activity will be spotty - probably best if I don't give you that grief! ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back