• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Rin looks good. My only issue is the faceclaim (they're supposed to be drawn, not realistic- plus she doesn't look young enough ^^" )
I can't find any drawn pictures of girls with that hairstyle. That's the closest I could find and the only drawing I can do is stick figures. I'm open for any suggestions, I just can't do visual arts to save my life.

I can't find any drawn pictures of girls with that hairstyle. That's the closest I could find and the only drawing I can do is stick figures. I'm open for any suggestions, I just can't do visual arts to save my life.
Would this one work? ouo

Attachments

• 44f5ef071e6a62366dcdf76f707dfb11.jpg
    44f5ef071e6a62366dcdf76f707dfb11.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 2
Yes, that would. Thanks! Should I edit my post and replace the picture?
Works for me~
Also I think the coding may have gotten a bit out of whack? All the info in the top header is in one column instead of spread over 3 xD

Works for me~
Also I think the coding may have gotten a bit out of whack? All the info in the top header is in one column instead of spread over 3 xD
I'm not sure what happened. I did exactly what's coded in the header above and it just won't spread over three. I did it multiple times and just barely managed to get the colors to show without excess text. I'm not sure why when all I changed were the colors and the text that was supposed to be changed.

I'm not sure what happened. I did exactly what's coded in the header above and it just won't spread over three. I did it multiple times and just barely managed to get the colors to show without excess text. I'm not sure why when all I changed were the colors and the text that was supposed to be changed.
I'll take a look and try to fix it ^^

Mkay, it should be fixed now~ Just need to resize your image and link it ^^
I hope it's right now. Please help if it isn't. I don't know what's going on with the code at this point although you'd think copying and pasting would make it automatically work. Apparently not in my case. Lol. Thanks for your help so far!

I hope it's right now. Please help if it isn't. I don't know what's going on with the code at this point although you'd think copying and pasting would make it automatically work. Apparently not in my case. Lol. Thanks for your help so far!
No worries- I love this stuff~
Though I will admit that's one I haven't seen before xD

Mkay, that ought to do it ^^

No worries- I love this stuff~
Though I will admit that's one I haven't seen before xD
Hahaha. That's the third time in as many weeks I've been told that. One from the developer of a company that makes software, one from a district tech help desk, and now you. Perhaps now my streak of breaking tech in never-seen before methods is over.

Hahaha. That's the third time in as many weeks I've been told that. One from the developer of a company that makes software, one from a district tech help desk, and now you. Perhaps now my streak of breaking tech in never-seen before methods is over.
Haha, perhaps~ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back