• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Hey guys, thought it was time for an update!

Qwarkl Qwarkl
Would you mind sending me your character's thumbnail? I want to get to work on the main thread ^^

c h a n a c h a n a Physiicz Physiicz Commissar Darman Commissar Darman honeylemon honeylemon
Since your primary character was accepted, feel free to put up profiles for any secondary ones (if you want). Take your time, and let me know if you have questions~

L0ck0n L0ck0n ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith
We should be able to let you know if your characters are accepted by tonight! In the meantime, if you haven't already, feel free to start working on any secondaries~

OSWonder OSWonder
Hope we get to see your character profile(s) up soon! ^^

We still have spots open for two female first-year Hufflepuff students- let me know if you want to reserve one!
If you're interested in joining but don't want to be a 1st-year Hufflepuff, message me so we can find a role that works ^^

PS: As a reminder, here are the OOC and CS threads~

Last edited:
Oh god, please let this group still be open to applications! I would kill to be on here! I am an addict and expert on HP, but can also create around it if needed. I will sell my soul....can be in whatever house (IRL I'm Ravenclaw).

Oh god, please let this group still be open to applications! I would kill to be on here! I am an addict and expert on HP, but can also create around it if needed. I will sell my soul....can be in whatever house (IRL I'm Ravenclaw).
Hello there, and thanks for the interest~
We still have spots open for 2 female Hufflepuff students ^^

Hey guys, second update of the day~!

Physiicz Physiicz Waiting on your 7th-year Ravenclaw
OSWonder OSWonder Waiting on Judah
honeylemon honeylemon Waiting on your secondary characters

Qwarkl Qwarkl c h a n a c h a n a Commissar Darman Commissar Darman L0ck0n L0ck0n SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra
Let me know if you feel like making any other characters- a teacher or two might be helpful ^^
And please send me your character image thumbnails so I can get started on the main thread :3

@Wandering Spirit @Raven14 @Itz_Joker @moonchild. Danteparadox Danteparadox byeol byeol myst.erion myst.erion ConstantineStories ConstantineStories Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles
As I mentioned, we still have spots open for two female first-year Hufflepuff students- let me know if you want to reserve one!
If you're interested in joining but don't want to be a 1st-year Hufflepuff, message me so we can find a role that works ^^

And as a reminder, here are the OOC and CS threads~

Last edited:
Hey guys, thought it was time for an update!

Qwarkl Qwarkl
Would you mind sending me your character's thumbnail? I want to get to work on the main thread ^^

c h a n a c h a n a Physiicz Physiicz Commissar Darman Commissar Darman honeylemon honeylemon
Since your primary character was accepted, feel free to put up profiles for any secondary ones (if you want). Take your time, and let me know if you have questions~

L0ck0n L0ck0n ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith
We should be able to let you know if your characters are accepted by tonight! In the meantime, if you haven't already, feel free to start working on any secondaries~

OSWonder OSWonder
Hope we get to see your character profile(s) up soon! ^^

@Wandering Spirit @Raven14 @Itz_Joker @moonchild. Danteparadox Danteparadox byeol byeol myst.erion myst.erion

We still have spots open for two female first-year Hufflepuff students- let me know if you want to reserve one!

PS: As a reminder, here are the OOC and CS threads~

Attachments

• 1572222402461.png
    1572222402461.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1572230422778.png
    1572230422778.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 0
@Wandering Spirit @Raven14 @Itz_Joker @moonchild. Danteparadox Danteparadox byeol byeol myst.erion myst.erion ConstantineStories ConstantineStories Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles
Hey guys, we still have spots open for two female first-year Hufflepuff students- let me know if you want to reserve one!
We are also looking for teachers for: Transfiguration, Herbology, Astronomy, Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Divination, and Muggle Studies.
If you're interested in joining but don't want to be a Hufflepuff or a teacher, message me so we can find a role that works ^^
(Being an upperclassman in one of the four houses is an option as well~)

Last edited:
Hey guys, second update of the day~!

Physiicz Physiicz Waiting on your 7th-year Ravenclaw
OSWonder OSWonder Waiting on Judah
honeylemon honeylemon Waiting on your secondary characters

Qwarkl Qwarkl c h a n a c h a n a Commissar Darman Commissar Darman L0ck0n L0ck0n SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra
Let me know if you feel like making any other characters- a teacher or two might be helpful ^^
And please send me your character image thumbnails so I can get started on the main thread :3

As I mentioned, we still have spots open for two female first-year Hufflepuff students- let me know if you want to reserve one!

And as a reminder, here are the OOC and CS threads~
boy_by_merrymei_d9fb8uu-fullview.jpg

Voilà

Users who are viewing this thread

Back