• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Hey guys, just an update: we currently have 3 Gryffindors (2 female, 1 male), 2 Ravenclaws (both male), 2 Hufflepuffs (1 male, 1 female), and 2 Slytherins (1 male, 1 female). So we're still looking for 1 male Gryffindor, 2 female Raveclaws, 1 female and 1 male Hufflepuffs, and 1 female and 1 male Slytherins (ideally). Looking forward to seeing your characters! ^^

Last edited:
@Wandering Spirit @Raven14 @Edgy Kitten @deianeira @MTM_Hufflepuff @Literally Batman @Ticl @Zoletres @chatnoir @Itz_Joker @Wingazemot

Hey guys, just an update: we currently have one Gryffindor (female), 2 Ravenclaws (both male), 2 Hufflepuffs (1 male, 1 female), and one Slytherin (female). So we're still looking for 1 female and 2 male Gryffindors, 2 female Raveclaws, 1 female and 1 male Hufflepuff, and 1 female and 2 male Slytherins (ideally). Looking forward to seeing your characters! ^^
I'm interested but I've got a very... outlandish idea for a character I would like to propose to you before joining.

Interested but I feel like 1st year characters would be limited in what they can do?
The idea is probably to have them break rules, get into trouble, solve a mystery (kind of like in the book for year 1). Also, because I had that same concern, you can have secondary characters with a lot more options for magic and plot ^^

Name, Age:
cassia gold
House, Role:
gryffindor, 1st-year student
{rumaysa chader (child fc so I don't think pics are allowed)}

Pet, Patronus:
barn owl named scraps, patronus is a terrier
Wand:
(blackthorne, 11", mildly bendy, dragon heartstring, ollivander)

Appearance:
cassia is a slight girl, with wavy chestnut hair that falls to her shoulders. her skin holds a darker tone than most english-folk, with warm undertones rather than cool ones. she has a spattering of freckles on her face, which become more pronounced in the sun. cassia's stature is petite, though she is tall for her age. she has dark brown eyes.
fc; rumaysa chader (Y 1-3)
odeya rush (Y 4-7)

Personality:
cassia is quite the extrovert. she enjoys making friends and being silly, and her main motivation is to make people happy. cassia seems to have an endless supply of energy, and this can be great for things like sports or hyping up her fellow housemates. this can and has backfired though, as she's faced rejection for being "too much." as she gets older she'll likely become more subdued as she tries to fit into the crowd. despite this, she'll always be the life of the party. cas is prone to burnout in her studies due to a difficulty in retaining information, and she's much more suited to physical magic rather than academic magic.
History:
cass was born to a muggle mother and wizard father. she doesn't come from much, but she respects her parents for working so hard to allow her everything she has. as a child they moved around a lot and as a result cas is very well-rounded. though they never stayed in one place for long, she learned to appreciate the here and now more than most people. due to her grandparents' passing, cass's parents moved the family back to england, and they ended up staying once cass got her hogwarts letter.
Extra:
n/a

c h a n a c h a n a I'm 99% sure they said no realistic FC's...

Last edited:
Alright well I work on two characters, seventh year Ravenclaw and maybe a first year Gryffindor.
Maybe your 7th year Ravenclaw will be acquainted with my 7th-year Slytherin~ I should probably make a profile too xD
Also I hope your Gryffindor will be a guy, as we already have 2 first-year girls~

Maybe your 7th year Ravenclaw will be acquainted with my 7th-year Slytherin~ I should probably make a profile too xD
Also I hope your Gryffindor will be a guy, as we already have 2 first-year girls~
I mean I'm the only first year slytherin Rn

Also guys feel free to chat in the OOC thread- especially if you want to discuss plot possibilities and character relationships~

I've got an idea for anyone willing To go with it: Arranged marriage.
It would likely be from a noble house seeking to bring the powers of a Metamorphmagus into their bloodline or to strengthen it.

I've got an idea for anyone willing To go with it: Arranged marriage.
It would likely be from a noble house seeking to bring the powers of a Metamorphmagus into their bloodline or to strengthen it.
Cool idea but, like I said, please post in OOC.

Both of my characters will be male

Users who are viewing this thread

Back