• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lezzgoooo

I'll probably wait a bit to see what the whisperer - slayer ratio is first before deciding on my character. But who knows, maybe I'll just stick to my OG slayer idea

No worries! I haven't decided yet on whether I'll have a character of my own or run the story through NPCs 😂
On that note, it's late for me so I'll be heading to bed. Excited to see what you all come up with!

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Hello!
How many mythical creatures is a Whisperer allowed to start with? I'm sorry if it's already mentioned somewhere, currently functioning at 3am brain juice
I'm interested in playing a Whisperer that sells mythical creatures to fellow Whisperers and trophies to Slayers.

Last edited:
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Hello!
How many mythical creatures is a Whisperer allowed to start with? I'm sorry if it's already mentioned somewhere, currently functioning at 3am brain juice
I'm interested in playing a Whisperer that sells mythical creatures to fellow Whisperers and trophies to Slayers.
In your case, starting off with 2 should be fine

I'm going to go with a Slayer. They'd be the type to be forced to kill the mythical creatures due to reasons, i.e. blackmail or threatened. But they're quite reluctant because they were saved before by a whisperer or a mythical creature. If that's possible.

If not, idk yet 😂

I'm going to go with a Slayer. They'd be the type to be forced to kill the mythical creatures due to reasons, i.e. blackmail or threatened. But they're quite reluctant because they were saved before by a whisperer or a mythical creature. If that's possible.

If not, idk yet 😂
oooo we love a good internal conflict moment

I think I might settle for a Slayer who's just in it for the money so he doesn't really see Mythical Creatures as something evil and would probably leave some alone if he doesn't have a contract against them. He's probably gonna be chill with Whisperers until they start stopping him— then it becomes a problem. I think it'll be a fun thing to explore.

Loving these ideas for your characters so far! I think in the meantime I might work on conjuring up NPCs, probably the clan and guild leaders for starters lol.

For magic weaponry, I assume it's just enchanted equipment? Like fire swords and stuff like that?

Q&A - Magic Weaponry
For magic weaponry, I assume it's just enchanted equipment? Like fire swords and stuff like that?
yup! armors imbued with magic that gives them resistance to some types of magic (light-resistant armor, fire-resistant armor, etc), swords with different elemental attributes, arrows with different elemental attributes, etc.

feel free to be creative though as long as it makes sense lol

Bleh, just wanted to get that out there before bed. I'll get to work on any needed edits and clarifications tomorrow! Apologies if there's any typos or things that don't make sense lol.

Since the setting is large, is there any requirement for the characters to be in certain place so they can have easier time interacting with each other?
Also, im making a vampire hunter

Last edited:
Q&A - Plot Questions
Since the setting is large, is there any requirement for the characters to be in certain place so they can have easier time interacting with each other?
Also, im making a vampire hunter
Yep! Thinking of starting off the roleplay with the slayers being assigned to kill a group of creatures while the whisperers are assigned to protect the group of creatures, probably a large pack of werewolves who are at their weakest during a waning moon. It’ll allow them to clash and set the scene. Still a work in progress though while we wait for more characters lol

I gotta work out some details but one of the bigger plots is that I plan to have the slayers and whisperers come together to deal with a common enemy that threatens the race of humanity as a whole to the point it can’t be ignored. I’m thinking maybe a dark entity starts corrupting the creatures that makes them act hostile outside of their own instincts??

I'm thinking of making a Dr. Jerkyll/ Mr. Hyde kind of character as a Dark magic Slayer. Will have him up sometime in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back