• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm interested, mind if I join?

I'm interested! My brain hit me in the face with an idea, and now I'm looking to make an ex-slayer turned news reporter who harasses slayers and whisperers alike with his invasive questions. Are there even fantasy publishing houses here? Is that too anachronistic?

Being real though, is there a specific date CSes are due?

I'm interested! My brain hit me in the face with an idea, and now I'm looking to make an ex-slayer turned news reporter who harasses slayers and whisperers alike with his invasive questions. Are there even fantasy publishing houses here? Is that too anachronistic?

Being real though, is there a specific date CSes are due?
In regards to your character idea, that would be hilarious lol

News boards do exist in fantasy settings so I don’t think a publishing house would be too out of the box! It could work ^^

What rank of creature are we allowed to befriend? Are alpha class out of the question? Possibly juvenile?

What rank of creature are we allowed to befriend? Are alpha class out of the question? Possibly juvenile?
If you go to the OOC chat and check out the different Q&A threadmarks, there are some questions that I've answered already in regards to alphas ^^
You can access the threadmarks by clicking on the index tab
Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 11.54.16 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back